BIG 13 U NO WHAT THE FUK GOIN ON

EZ, follow this routine, very standard 5x5 routine

5xFuck children
5xPost CP w/ said children
5xClaim dindunuffin
5xBanned from the UK

Obvious bait. He's admitted to being on gear, you dumb fuck

>all those 69's
Man what the fuck is happening with the world.

SSSSCCCUUMMMMM
GANNNGGGGG

Attached: SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG.jpg (784x438, 109K)

I usually don't harbor unreasonable hatred toward people, but genuinely hope this fucktard wanders into traffic.

some people decided standards, morals, and objectivity were bad and this is the result

stay in the gym homie on the streets you'd be dead believe that

Attached: 1530410950170.gif (464x258, 2.95M)

>implying I don't run this fucking block

im not racist but I can understand that, when some peoples only exposure to blacks is this 'music' and videos, they'd think black people are the downfall of society

>not showing the vid of him scared shitless after x was killed

I fucking love this guy

waiting for sosa to have him killed

The US made the wrong choice and supported the jews in WW2.

>not showing the video of his crew at the airport

69 got knocked around like a literal 12 year old girl

fuck sosa real nigga shit scuuuuuuum gaaaaaannnnng

>OI YOU GOT YER 6IX 9INE LISCENSE?

The U.K. is a joke

NIGGAS

IFFY

UH

BLICKY

GOT THE

STIFFY

UH

SCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: 1530381715001.png (813x850, 343K)

t. Iffy Niggas

Attached: 36321451_10155483781566156_1020499068641607680_n.jpg (633x640, 46K)

>the pedophile

i only like 6ix9ine because he triggers both reddit and Jow Forums :^)

Attached: 6ix9ine.jpg (500x500, 103K)

seems like he triggers just about everybody

>hating 6ix 9ine

I bet you fags listen to Kendrick Lamar

>knowing what happens on reddit

Go back.

Attached: IMG_1868.jpg (1276x515, 239K)

>ugh get out of le sekret klub xd

Jow Forums isn't a secret club, it's pretty mainstream. It's just ledditors are groupthink worshiping faggots.

But this is all going over your head as you can only speak in buzzwords.

Attached: IMG_2893.png (700x417, 397K)

Both of them are garbage. Kendrick Lamar is woke tier who thinks his extremely bluepilled point of view is controversial and unique... When 99% of rappers fucking agree and put out similar messages.
>muh racism
>muh gubment
>muh white people
>muh police brutality
Wow, very unique subject matter. That has never been done or thought of by any other rapper ever.

And 6ix9ine isn't trash because he screams, I actually really like raw anger and intensity in music. He is trash because he makes up words and relies on his look to make him unique, instead of his lyrics. One thing I will at least say Kendrick has over 6ix9ine is his songs are at least comprehensible.

you have a very distorted idea of whats mainstream. mainstream is facebook minion memes and millennials reposting "the other 98%" bullshit. reddit is sort of mainstream bc of how big the site is. Jow Forums is just a drop in the bucket, and its where the outcasts congregate.

i personally like the chans bc the anonimity and the lack of reputation system.

they both have good songs, idk why you,re listening to what rappers say in the first place, it is always retarded

*snap

It has more to do with crime stats than music videos.

>They both have good songs
6ix9ine does not have a single good song. Even though I detest Kendrick because of how he carries himself as some great thinker, some of his songs are good.

And rappers can deliver powerful music, if they stick to what they know. A dude who barely even graduated high school and has only ever known one fucking area of the world and way of life should not be speaking on things like government. They should be speaking on death, drugs, and other shit that they have lived. That was when Kendrick was actually good. He needs to take his black twitter enlightenment the fuck on, I'm tired of it.

>should not be speaking on things like government. They should be speaking on death, drugs, and other shit that they have lived.

I actually hate Kendrick and meme and hate on him all the time but you are right
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJzr2Dsputk
youtube.com/watch?v=2DO5SeHQa7g

He fell off hard.

some beaner kid charred his hair, got some tattoos and now he's rich and famous. what's your excuse, Jow Forums?

based (upvoted)

> my identity revolves around the things that upset other people
you are nothing but waste

@46650664
(You) are a fan of me, no i wont sign an autograph for you.

Literally a 1/10