King of the gym

I recently moved to a big city for my summer internship. Naturally, the first thing I do is buy a gym membership and a tanning subscription. I check out my local YMCA and start going there everyday.
>gym is medium-small size. One power rack, one bench, one platform. Plus all the other machines
>the first week I notice something..I'm the only non-DYEL
>I start to only wear tanktops
>People watch me workout. I go enough to know everyone's face, but I don't talk to the plebs.

>I build an ego.
>in between sets I rest specifically in the power rack
>never strip my weighs for the next person, laugh as they struggle to take off my pl8s
>stop wearing shirts
>drink others people water
>listen to my music via speaker

Well fit, I've never felt this way. I'm the king of my temporary gym. Any know this feel?

Attached: 31344862-58A5-486F-BE16-620609E411F8-1611-000001C5CEAAC374.jpg (717x959, 41K)

>What goes on behind the eyes of that scrawny little faggot that always stares into space and smiles at the gym.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2 (1).jpg (795x1000, 261K)

>stop wearing shirts
>drink others people water

Now why would you?

these kids are so autistic but happy looking that they make me feel ~comfy~

1) less laundry
2) training my immune system

I sure do. There were a couple of dudes who outbenched me in my previous gym so I showed some modesty. In my new one I am the undisputed King and wear tanktops and slut short shorts all the time. Chatting with any qt I like, slamming weights, giving advice to peopleā€¦ It's a great fucking feel.
I don't even bother going to the locker room, I just bring my backpack into the weight room and change clothes there while I get my first warm-up sets going.

Attached: 1425626844057.png (444x577, 542K)

I get this feeling like my gym will go to shit if I don't regularly lift. Like weights getting dusty, people will eat food in between sets, and etc.

It's like my FarmVille

Attached: 069B9FB9-913C-4E45-99D6-A01136857727-491-0000008520D87288.jpg (650x366, 31K)

I used to go to a commercial gym and I was one of the strongest despite being a novice with mediocre lifts (the max I've done there was 92kg bench, 102kg squat, 130kg deadlift, 58kg OHP, +40kg dips, +26kg chins, all for 5 reps)
DYELs sometimes stared at me. Always let me pass when walking around.
But training with shitty barbells and plates sucked too much. Happily I've found a good gym already. I yelled at a guy because I got mad and he didn't back off

you moved to a small pond. go to a bigger pond and get put in your place. also post body pic

ITT: childhoodlets

Dunno why there's so many dyels faggots in this thread but I can attest. Me and my 2 bros are king of our gym and we do shit like this all the time.
>scrawny Asian kid sets up bench press
>loads up 0.5 plate
>struggling to do 5 reps
>we walk over to him and say we will help him out
>he reluctantly agrees
>load up 1 plate for him, he keeps saying that it's too much and "not part of the program" mumbles something about a 'rippled toad'.
>he gets under, we help him unrack, he lowers it and can't get it up
>we're laughing our asses off as he's squirming like baby
>pleading with us to get it off him
>tell him of he's too weak to even bench 1 plate he should fuck off and go to another gym
>we both leave, laughing like maniacs
>some other people help him
>everyone is giving us the stink eye but who cares there all dyel faggots who won't do shit

The best part is we won't get kicked out of the gym cause its owned by my cousin. He called me later and said it was funny but to keep that shit to a minimum lol.

That's some pretty pathetic deflection user. You couldn't have made it any easier to out yourself as a DYEL.

post timestamped pic, i bet you're a skinny faggot

KEK

I have seen this pasta before.

did you smoke your ciggie afterwards?

based
>see DYEL kid doing some ridiculous on the bench like 50kg and lifting with absolute shit form
>offer him a spot, says "no"
>next set he loads up 1pl8 and gets pinned under the bar on the first rep
>he looks at me for help like a defenseless animal, getting redder shakier and more teary eyed each second
>I stare him in the eye for like half a minute while laughing and chatting with my bro, before some other DYEL rushes to help him
>I nudge my bro, tell him about it and we both laugh at him for refusing a spot without even knowing how to roll the bar, as he gaps for air
Real story. Never saw the sucker again.

Attached: 1376863811111.jpg (541x960, 150K)

fpbp

the king of the faggots

>giving advice
FUCK I unironically lift until I die for this. It pains me to see these people with shit form and fucked up posture, but I know it's none of my business because it looks like I'm the only natty little fuck in the gym, and my arms aren't "big" enough to go around correcting people's mistakes.
Man it's painful to be le nice guy.

I would appreciate somebody spotting my form, even a total DYEL who was weaker than me.

Best pasta

The thing is, you really don't. Retarded people think you should use a pussy pad and that arching your back on the bench is dangerous and that's the advice they'll give you. It's also quite humiliating to tell someone something and have a bigger/stronger dude come up and contradict what you've just said even if he's in the wrong, being King of the gym solves that.
That being said, I ask weaker bros spot my form all the time (and spot theirs) because I know they're hip to the memes and know what a squat should look like.

Basically. A bunch of former weak fucks get a little muscle and think they are better than the rest of humanity.

>dl 3plates
>roided out guy comes up to me and applauds me
>tells me almost every guy in the gym takes roids and still struggle and have bad form with 3plates
>nattyking

>load up 1 plate for him, he keeps saying that it's too much and "not part of the program" mumbles something about a 'rippled toad'.
fucking lol'd