Whats the manlet cutoff for asians?

Whats the manlet cutoff for asians?

Im only 6'0 but other asians will often comment that i am tall

I live in NA though... I wonder would it be different if i was white? Would i lose my height status?

Attached: FB_IMG_1521259304974.jpg (1080x1080, 52K)

you actually fell for the manlet meme. Anyone 5'8 or above can make it with 95% of women assuming they aren't ugly or socially retarded.

>tfw 5'7.5", ugly, and socially retarded

>tfw this is unironically me

google the average height of your country, either below that or one sd and you're a manlet, depending on how strict you want to be

Attached: asian_wife.jpg (680x1024, 220K)

Gross

fag

Attached: 1471902819518.jpg (600x799, 87K)

she needs to workout her legs thats some serious chicken legitis

fatty

Attached: RollRoll6.png (574x400, 296K)

shes not fat what are you saying her legs are just twigs

you're fat and your brain is too

Attached: 1511665567295.jpg (1080x1349, 128K)

What about not ugly but socially retarded?

6'0 is tall fucking retard

>Whats the manlet cutoff for asians?
187cm (6'1.5") for Japanese, anything less than two standard deviations above the mean is manlet. however 6' is less than one standard deviation above the mean in the US. so congrats, you're a manlet in both north america and east asia

>tfw 6'0 manlet
no wonder im a virgin

Attached: milky.jpg (480x640, 66K)

I find with asians that 5'10 is the 6ft equivalent. I frequently see 5'7 to 5'8 Asians with 8/10 asian girlfriends.

God, I love Asian women so fucking much. Lived in Korea for 3 years and it was amazing. I was actually able to cum in my pants without touching myself at all just by walking Seoul.

manlet cutoff doesnt change with race retard

anything that starts with 5' is a manlet

Ugly socially retard 191 cm here, asian chicks ask me regularly to take pictures together with me on the street. I reckon it'd be easy as fuck if I was just a little more careful social-wise and dressed better.
Can't be arsed tho

Delicious onions milku

Attached: unknown chinese girl.webm (846x480, 904K)

5'10 is manlet cutoff for any race in North America/Europe

Why do lanklets/white people love saying this meme.

I stayed in Malaysia for two weeks. White people didn't get special treatment, tall people didn't get special treatment and good looking people did not get special treatment out in public at all. It must be some weird fantasy for you guys that random people will just come running up to you, you really think people are that sad?

If you're talking about in a club, it's a different story but in public? Keep dreaming, that shit is reserved for celebrities, even models unless extremely famous don't get recognition out in public.

HAHAHAHA HELLO ASIAN MASCULINITY

Dude I'm 5'9 it fuckings sucks but whatever. At least I'm decently attractive and not retarded that's like 90% of the battle.