Fuuck boys

Fuuck boys

What's Mac's routine?

Attached: screen-shot-2018-06-12-at-11-17-46-am-1528816707.png (502x321, 327K)

imagine you are a guy right....

And imagine that like most guys all you can think about doing is fucking

now stay with me here..... What if you were only attracted to guys who also cant do anything else but think about fucking?

sex becomes as easy as a bro fist and he is likely fucking 2-3 different dudes a day

thats alot of cardio

And he's a power bottom who generates a lot of power.

He’ straight IRL, autistic copelords. Answer my question or GTFO my Jow Forums.

Also your asshole is permanently open so nothing stays in your gut but falls straight out so you stay lean!

Cultivate mass

Spbp

Oh yeah, eating nothing but Mac's famous mac&cheese (and a little Applebee's on the side) is just heavenly.

GoingToHellxF

3 days at the gym a week and eat properly.

fight milk obviously.

Starting Strength

>tfw ywn be a mantrain where Mac tops you while he bottoms for the son of a major international corporation

Attached: img_020.png (321x315, 192K)

Mama's BBQ
Get in
Pig out

Attached: Its-Always-Sunny-in-Philadelphia-Season-6-Episode-10-13-0c76.jpg (624x352, 47K)

Also chimichangas, and coke

is this show still good?
haven't watched since the serial killer episode

Gear.

U think? Considered him just in great shape for his age. Nice pic with tan and good lighting too. Would be disheartening if his build only possible with gear

The last season had a handful of "heh" episodes but otherwise I think the show is fucking great up until then. They've been taking a break for the last two years so hopefully they come back guns blazing

don't forget that he literally got fat for an entire season of sunny and lost it all again.

His initial plan was for the whole cast to get fat but no one else would do it, so he decided to do it alone and let the episodes write themselves.

Attached: Fat_Mac[1].jpg (375x281, 19K)

Seasons 1-9 God-tier
Season 10 so fucking shit-bad, it's like there was an entirely different writing team, production team, budget, cast, crew, grip, key grip, food truck, etc.

Later seasons have too much production value. Too many good shots and unnecessary scoring for comedic effect that end up falling flat because the original show was so raw and honestly shifty looking which added greatly to the feeling of the show in general.

Season 10 and 11 are fine. They do focus a bit too much on budget but the character development is fine. 12 is mixed, some episodes are really good but others are just kind of dull.

Which season was the water park episode? That one is fucking great