Live with parents

>Live with parents
>No friends
>Deadend shit job I get bullied at
>No degree
>virgin
>Only place I enjoy anymore is the gym and talking to the Bros ive made, they always tell me motivating things and try to encourage me when I tell them about my life

Anyone else similar to me?

Attached: 1530412354083.jpg (500x484, 195K)

Well?

Speak the truth to your bullies. If they're hurting you say it to their face and in front of public. Ask them directly why they bully you. Will make them uncomfortable

how old are you user

Don’t do this, OP. People will laugh at you, especially if you are a manlet.

basically word for word user except i have a degree so even more pthetic

How long have you been lifting?

this except no job, gym, or bros

Attached: 21.jpg (362x366, 17K)

2 years

You've got nothing on me you giant sad ballbags. I come from a broken home
Oldman is a bikie, sisters a crackhead I dunno where my mom is atm. All the beatings and rape, alcohol/drug abuse.

I'm dating a gaingoblin who doesnt want sex, I've had 4 attempts on my life in the last 8 years, I have nearly had both legs amputated, my body's that battered from life I can't go over 2pl8 squats or 15kg OHP. I get called every name they can think of behind my back, I can keep going that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Stop moping about life and how unfair it is and work towards something, it's like every anime or movie, the main lead doesnt get a smooth run do they?

>live with parents
>no real friends just my siblings and sime acquaintances ive made at work and the gym
>no degree
>havnt had sex since i was 17 im 21 now
>dads an alchy moms disabled and just found out she has tumors in her uterus
The only thing keeping me going is the gym its all i think about, i caught the hairdresser next door to where i work at checking me out with another lady so that was a confidence booster
Stay strong user i know shit sucks, but the way i see it life is a big joke and no matter what you gotta stick around for the punchline

Kill the goblin and continue on your quest. Actuate your dreams into reality and become the proper reflection of your divine self.

Attached: zdzislaw_beksinski_in_hoc_signo_vinces-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 531K)

You've got nothing on me you giant sad ballbags. I come from a broken home
Oldman is a bikie, sisters a crackhead I dunno where my mom is atm. All the beatings and rape, alcohol/drug abuse.

I'm dating a gaingoblin who doesnt want sex, I've had 4 attempts on my life in the last 8 years, I have nearly had both legs amputated, my body's that battered from life I can't go over 2pl8 squats or 15kg OHP. I get called every name they can think of behind my back, I can keep going that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Stop moping about life and how unfair it is and work towards something, it's like every anime or movie, the main lead doesnt get a smooth run do they?

>living after midnight
>rocking till the dawn
>loving till the morning and im gone, im gone

If you want your shit life fixed you need to find the roots of your problems.
Mine were my shit teeth and shit skin, i could not smile or go out in sunlight, 0 confidence = the quiet kid, accutane and braces fixed my shit up, dont give up cuz you only live once and then back to the void

where in straya you at cunt? Frankston? Port Mac?

>no friends
>gymbros motivate you finding friends instead of becoming friends

What did they mean by this?

Same

Attached: me.jpg (466x349, 33K)

>tfw 25 and got a shit söyboy degree because it was easy and pretty much guaranteed work
>now want to actually challenge myself again
Is it allowed to be that 30 year old boomer in university?

Attached: 1503574922827.png (675x601, 194K)

>söyboy degree
which one?

Allied health profession is all detail I will give. I'd like to continue in that path but in a different specialization (molecular medicine)

He said "mom" so not straya