Is he natty?

Attached: hologram.jpg (960x960, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zU4n-VWJK7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3 months of lifting with proper nutrition

i can't judge that from this picture, must be a photoshoot with a bunch of filters and perfect lighting. the vascularity does not look natty thou

Genetics and the occasional jog

Yeah

Attached: 348A0C50-7170-4E46-B38F-9690DDB19079.jpg (753x1267, 259K)

Matt Ogus isn't natty brah

SALUTE

yea

I genuinely think Fronk is natty, he's been lifting for like 10 years

Daily reminder that if you think frank is on gear then you have been lifting for less than 1 year

>perfect body
>high IQ
>God tier vertical
>God tier violinist/musician
>understands art, knows many artists and what is important about each of them
>reads tons of books, can recommend good titles and authors on command
>can sculpt
>can paint
>every video he makes is consistently interesting, could watch his shit for hours
>explains the most complex ideas in a simple enough way that even complete dualets can understand perfectly what he's talking about
>fucks girls whenever he wants, literally over a hundred in a year when he feels like it
>has met names like Scooby, Sam Hyde, Eliot Hulse, Kali Muscle, Connor Murphy and dozens more, all think he's a fascinating person
>is in his 30s, hasn't aged since mid 20s in his prime
I unironically put Frank on the same tier as people like Da Vinci or Socrates or Einstein, it's almost unreal that he's alive right now at the same time as me.

your retarded

>>I unironically put Frank on the same tier as people like Da Vinci or Socrates or Einstein, it's almost unreal that he's alive right now at the same time as me.

i think he always being a sort of genius since he was young you know he always gived that sort of feeling of being a 1% percent kid.

SALUTE

this
but also this, dude comes from a rich family

SALUTE

Salute

If i never had to ever be concerned with a career or insurance or any normal people expenses, I could make some pretty nutty art too. He is talented, I'll give him that.

1 x infinity sets of enlightenment and awareness

>manlet
>Never worked a day in his life
>crazy / childhood issues
>thinks he's the reincarnation of buddha because he read a few philosophy books
>travels the world on his parents' expense
>changed his video format from jerking off on rooftops to psychodelic 2deep4u dreamy because now he's enlightened guys, remember, and the self doesn't exist

Yeah. If you were really autistic you could watch all of his videos to see the slow progression

SALUTE

He's been lifting for more than 10 years, yes he's natty, he hit the limit though.
And he's the type of dude that would be extreme loud and proud of going on gear and document the entire thing, it's not like he has any fitness products to sell or anything to lose, he's rich from his parents by default, all of this is just a game for him.

When he's shredded he is only in the high 140s at 5'9 or 10.

Yea
Reason: His dad is extremely rich

>high IQ
>ruined his spine by lifting with bad form and bad posture

SALUTE

SALUTE

Go to bed Frank

SALUTE

SALUTE

SALUTE

SALUTE

SALUTE

people will call you retarded, but i unironically agree. Frank seems to be one of a select few that legitimately stand out in today's age.

Attached: 29716715_2062837280632918_1972871344559226880_n.jpg (1080x810, 1.21M)

He’s pretty good, but not a god tier violinist
t.violinist

SALUTE

SALUTE

You niggers shut the fuck up he is autistic as fuck when he's with other people kek this is one of many
youtu.be/zU4n-VWJK7U

SALUTE

SALUTE

SALUTE

I admire him, a good example that intelligence is the most important trait.

Okay, but he doesn't actually produce much. His photos are all really forgettable and he's only at his best in videos when he gives up on profundity and just makes surreal comedy.

He's a throwback from the age of the idle rich. Educated and eclectic, but far from brilliant.

>check out my high class taste, i browse 5chins btw
this is like the people in the crunchy role comments that try to critique the shows assuming people who watch anime have anything of value to offer up from their brains

SALUTE

SALUTE

His very old training montage is still his best work

He's about 140lbs

SALUTE

yes

>the vascularity does not look natty thou
if this isn't b8, kys

SALUTE

SALUTE

yes, he is just cut as fuck. Probably has 14" biceps. Put him next to someone actually on roids and you won't even be questioning his nattyhood.

He works/worked for an insurance company

SALUTE

SALUTE

>Frank
who is this?

Shut up
That is lies

I just fell for the bait didn't I

I completely believe he is. He's obsessive over everything he does, and claims he hasn't done a cycle yet. He'll admit it when he does, because that's how he is.

i love frank

Attached: dumbbitch.jpg (2432x2846, 752K)

SALUTE

SALUTE

SALUTE

SALUTE

Attached: 1518392612442.jpg (250x243, 23K)

>t.violinist
sure buddy

SALUTE

hope he is recovering okay

good night franky

Attached: MduLWbd.jpg (640x800, 52K)

SALUTE

SALUTE

How tall is he tho?

5'7 tops.

Salute

SALUTE

SALUTE

SALUTE

SALUTE

Attached: IMG_20180613_174231_01.jpg (705x641, 89K)