How the fuck do so many of you not have a 6 pack?

How the fuck do so many of you not have a 6 pack?

>lift weights
>eat only high protein foods
>take Metamucil so you can shit and wipe easily
>done

What do you guys do? Eat junk and normalfag food?

>b-but muh macros

You don’t need to track macros to get single digit bodyfat if all you eat high protein foods and disregard everything else that has no protein in it.

>b-but muh macros makes me cut slowly and safely to ensure I maintain muscle mass

Moron if all your eating is protein you won’t lose fucking muscle mass.

You’ll be downing 200g+ protein per day which will easily maintain any muscle mass you have, and it has a high thermic effect which will literally MELT bodyfat off you.

What the fuck are you waiting for then? Are you honestly going to spend 6 months doing IIFYM to lose 10-20lbs of fat when you can just do what I said and drop 10-20lbs fat in 3-6 weeks.

Attached: F9345D39-CB4B-40B9-8013-9D7E576AF05F.jpg (763x771, 68K)

Timestamp you faggot.

i think alot has to do with posture. i never learned to fully engage my core when standing or doing anything, probably relying way too much on back muscles

Dietary fat is necessary for proper neurological functioning, maintenance of neurological tissues, and hormone production (i.e. TESTOSTERONE).

Some carbohydrates are necessary for glycogen synthesis -- unless you're some lazy fag who only ever lifts weights and never does anything else, in which case you're actually weak.

Fiber only from laxatives is not healthy, you need solubule and non-solubule fiber from fruits and vegetables.

Furthermore there are vitamins, minearals, and essential nutrients and substances that only occur in plants; you can't get all your micronutrients from meat and dairy sources.

Finally eating excessive amounts of protein over very long periods of time can lead to kidney failure.

>Summary:
You need to eat a sensible, BALANCED diet, for proper health, fitness, and longevity. 'Extreme' diets are not suitable.

OP here I am considering starting a fatloss coach/mentoring program.

I recently got my cousin to drop 75Kg of fat in less than 1 year my cutting technique. He went from 170kg to 95kg doing exactly what i said in less than 12 months and i even let him have cheat meal on Saturday nights.

I also got my brother and sister shredded with the same technique. My sister has got abs for the first time in her life at 28, she cut from 85kg to 52kg doing my technique.

I am confident I can replicate these results on anyone of any age, not just on myself and family members.

LOL sure.

Getting cancer will melt pounds off you quickly, too. So will DNP. Neither one is a good idea though, and neither is your 'diet plan'. You are a fool.

You transition to a more balanced diet once you get shredded.

The point is to get shredded using my method and then you maintain it and let your body gain a new hormonal bodyfat set point, which means keeping your abs long term is so fucking easy.

t. Macro/calorie counter who loses 1 pound of fat per month

How many grams of fat should you eat a day if you are on say a 2000 calorie diet? I'm on pretty low fat food, but I try to eat almonds and get some fat from meat and fish.

Gee whiz how come I'm at single-digit bodyfat percentage, have plenty of muscle, and have total control over my total bodyweight, and I have never resorted to any bullshit meme extreme 'diet' that ignores actual health? I think you're a complete idiot, have no idea what you're talking about, and need to shut the fuck up. Nobody should listen to anything you have to say, and so far as I'm concerned if you attempt to get people to pay you to 'counsel' them on diet using your bullshit 'plan', you should be arrested for practicing medicine without a proper license, thrown in jail, and the people whose lives and health you fucked up should be allowed to sue you for damages and make you pay the rest of your miserable life. What do you have to say to that, you fucking idiot?

Anything more than 0.5 grams per pound of bodyweight is excessive, unless you're limiting carbs and need to ensure you're not creating an excessive deficit.

post pic or I'm using this as copypasta

>Getting cancer
You could giv blood

You post a pic with timestamp or we'll assume you're every bit as much of an idiot troll as you appear to be -- and by the way you're the one pushing some stupid sounding bullshit that makes no sense, so you're the one who has something to prove to everyone here, not me, so fuck you.

Post yours beta faggot

Post pics of your sisters abs, faggot.

user I'm not even the guy you were talking to, I just hate seeing people spout so much shit about their appearance without providing photo evidence, so pls, post a pic.

Lol at all the “post body” posters.

You guys are by far the most DYEL of all the posters on here. Why? Because you change what you’re doing every 2 weeks based on what some guy with a good body tells you differently to another guy 2 weeks earlier. So you never stick to anything and never get any results.

OP still hadn't post a picture of him with timestamp

You can correct your posture dumbass

>You’ll be downing 200g+ protein per day
Literally how?

>tfw only a 4 pack because used to be skinny fat

Attached: 1433177738250.jpg (250x237, 10K)

I think Jow Forums attracts an awful lot of unfit people just getting into fitness, and get inspired. So we srent normally looking at somebody with a ñong training life. They. WILL get that six pack though! Im 9lbs down in three weeks after falling off the wagon for about a year and gaining 30lbs.

Hey man. Not using '
Muh genetics' as an excuse, but if you have a good defined 4 pack, that may be all you csn get. Some have 4, some have 6, some have 8. Genetics man.

For exemple, i have six. However, ive never EVER had good separation in my legs, even when super lean. Just not meant to be for me (as a natty anyway)

No, I have 6. I can feel the bottom row with my fingers, but there's excess fat over them from when I was skinnyfat that's very stubborn.

I know you literally have the muscle. I mean how your body loses or gains abdominal fat is genetic, so you may not show them unless emaciated