Sometimes I feel bad for manlets...

Sometimes I feel bad for manlets.. It's something they didn't choose and have no power over it- I think women should be more understanding when it comes to men's height.

Attached: Screenshot_20180701-090722.png (1080x1920, 784K)

>louiiiiiiiiseee I'm hooome

never feel sorry for loosers or weaklings. Also its eugenics so who cares less manlets in the future.
t.5'9 manlet

>I'm not here for the fatties

Would you be more understanding of a womans weight? or lack of ass and tits?

It's biology

>tfw 5’10
>wow user you must be atleast 6’0
Haha women are stupid

There are a shit ton of short girls out there that are hot af. The girls I've dated don't care as long as you're taller then them when they wear heels.

Well women can get laid if she is fat or has no ass/tits so its hardly the same

>There are a shit ton of short girls out there that are hot af
Oh tell me about it bro

>be me, 6'1''
>Date a cute 5'2'' blonde girl with a nice ass
>cant find a new one to save my life since they are all taken
An unsolvable problem

I don't mind small tits and a woman can deal with her weight/get a decent ass with hard work

Well she's like 6/10 at most. 99% of women on Tinder have only their pussy to offer and even a 2/10 lardass will have dozens of thirsty retards chasing her.

she's fucking delusional if she thinks that she can pull the "you must be x-tall teehee or don't pm me" card
she's a 6.5/10 AT MOST

When you're a 5'8+ ogress caked in makeup, why would you want a short guy? Literally the only quality you could want in a man is brute physical attributes, because that's the only direction your genetic line is going. For ogre types, her face is decent and she has a nice rack.

Guys don't get it though. They think that because she's not appealing to them that she must be attracted to them because obviously they're more attractive than her. You're not attracted to her because she's a brutish type, but for big ogre dudes she's not bad and can be picky.

Manlet cope

kek angry manlets

Average height for men in my Anglo country: 5'9.
Average height for women in my country: 5'4.5.
From that you can say the "correct" height difference between you and your partner is 4.5 inches.
Go on any dating site and 5'2 white girls are easy to find. Less than 5'2 is more rare but they exist.
That means a man that is 5'6.5 ought not to have little trouble finding an appropriate partner and a man as low as 5'4.5 should still find it do-able.
If we married early and did not go out of our way to turn women into "Alpha Widows" there would be someone for every manlet.

>Go on any dating site and 5'2 white girls are easy to find

girls who are 5'1-5'3'' (best height) are rare as diamonds if you also want one who isnt fat...
Post one site that has an excess of short white girls, do it

Attached: 1527110263796.jpg (480x338, 17K)

Uhhh why does a girl's race matter? Either she's short or she's not.

Because im white and i want to date white girls?

Being short doesnt automatically make a girl attractive but being non-white is usually a massive deal breaker

Yep. I’m 6’1 and routinely tell women I’m 6’3 without ever getting called out. Same thing with dick size, you can tell them 6 inches is actually 8 and they’ll go off bragging to their friends about how big you are. Girls can’t into estimating size

Attached: c8f.jpg (517x483, 164K)

yeah but she's ugly soooooooo

I've never had big titties in my mouth.

GF is A cup.

why is it always ugly and fat chicks that put this kind of shit in their bio

Im not sure if youre the same guy i asked the question to but thats not an answer.

Show me one dating site that has an excess of short white girls

I take the lil dicky option.
>im five foot eleven
>...but on tinder im six foot

It is scientifically proven that women can't into spatial awareness. I'm 5'10 manlet but women think I'm taller and I don't even wear heeleed shoes.

It’s also why they are shit at parking. Thank God I’m 6’6” so I never worry about that shit

6ft is such a weird cutoff. I'm 6ft and occasionally see women as tall as me, and very often see men taller.

Tinder is one of those retarded things though. It's always "I'm not interested because" and not how it should be, "we might like each other because".

Every tall men who bullies in any way our shorter friends are COMPLETE PIECE OF SHIT!

She might be 5'11 herself, in which case she's justified. But if she's like 5'2 she can fuck off

Damn that bitch is cold

I wonder what her dick cutoff is

If you’re not under 115 lbs. then don’t swipe right. I’m not here for the fatties! Soz

>tfw 5'4

it really fucking sucks. people really do stare at you and treat you as a 3rd class citizen. women never want to talk to me and guys really love to use me as an ego/confidence boost. i really hope that i can somehow get a miracle spurt before the age of 21 but thats highly unlikely since im already taller than my family. i have to go to a therapist now and hope that ill get on meds in a couple months before i hang myself

Attached: 152656477926.png (645x1260, 226K)

Don’t let it get you down bro. Lots of women prefer shorter guys

nope. literally all the women i've asked said that height was a major issue and that women have expectations with height. ive literally seen girls talk with their female friends and compare their bfs heights like trading cards and getting all girly when they see a tall guy.

My step brother is 5'4 and he has a fit gf

Bros. I just measured myself first thing in the morning. I'm actually 6'. Turns out it's true you shrink throughout the day because I get down to 5'11.5 toward the end.

Now I can say I'm 6' without feeling like I'm lying. This is a great day. Now lets get that PR baby.

Attached: 1311258088014.jpg (244x320, 14K)

Ha are you me? I did the exact same thing

That’s just the effect of gravity on your spine over the course of a day. When you sleep, your spine decompresses as there are no downward forces acting on it

More people should invest in inversion machines. You can gain literal inches in height

that's just the cutoff, you also have tobe hot,muscular,black,have blue eyes etc etc. i wouldn't worry so much, its always the most repulsive girls who impose such standards.

Attached: DKiE3xVXkAAdUqh.jpg large.jpg (615x328, 18K)

As a six foot male I would swipe right and hit it but treat her like the insufferable slut she is.

If you are gonna be such a pussy about it just move to SEA and fuck off

I bought one of these, just waiting for it to be delivered. As a 6ft man with already quite good posture how many inches in height do you think I could gain over how long?

A lot of the thought that comes from "treat you as a 3rd class citizen" is from yourself. I have a bad habit of getting in my own head and being pessimistic. Carry yourself as a 1st class citizen and people will treat you as one. Just dont be an asshole.

Probably 4”

If you're not 21 yet and you're truly desperate, go find some pharma hgh fag

pussy about what? im just stating the facts that women do not like short guys whatsoever. never saw a short dude here with a gf in my life

Her face is too fat for that kind of cut off.

Also, that's the best angle/lighting/ filter, so it's got to be worse irl

T. 5'11"

get leg surgery idiot, you can literally get it in china for 5000$. you can increase your tibia by a maximum of 5 cm. if youre really desperate you can also increase your femur by another 5 giving you a 10cm height increase in total.

holy shit. how many times a day and how long do I need to do this?

then you can wear in builtshoe soles for another 5cm increase, and bam, youre almost 6 feet