I FUCKING WET MY BED

I FUCKING TOOK MELATONIN TO HELP ME SLEEP LIKE YOU FAGGOTS SUGGESTED AND I LITERALLY WOKE UP TO FIND OUT I PISSED ON MYSELF IN MY SLEEP I HATE ALL OF YOU FUCK YOU ALL

Attached: 12.jpg (1600x1600, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If anything that's a sign that you're so sleep deprived a mere melatonin hit is enough to send you into the sleeping version of the abyss

Instead of being buttmad fix your fucking sleep

No screens or lights after 8 pm
Blue blockers
Earplugs
Facemask
Open the fucking window

Jesus, how many mg did you take?

I literally did all of this before melatonin and it didn't work, Id only be able to sleep when I was insanely tired to the point where its closer to passing out
And when I took melatonin for the first time I only slept for 5 hours
Half a pill and mine says its 5mg so about 2.5mg with a cup of wark milk

Oh and I also busted a nut afterwards to help me sleep even further
I mean I cant say it wasnt good sleep, in fact it was great, I woke up relaxed, calm, happy and without any bloat in my face or eyes
But with wet boxers and bedsheets

In that case get yourself checked for obstructive sleep apnoea

holy shit I only did that when i got blackout drunk

>so about 2.5mg with a cup of wark milk
Are you per chance 3y.o.?

I take 5mg regularly. Half of that shouldn’t knock you it so hard you wet the bed. Sounds like you didn’t take too much, maybe you just had a bad reaction to it.

That sounds like a (you) problem.

Attached: 1530229834067m.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

>Earplugs
So niggers can just break in and op can wake up to a knife is his gut? Just get a fan

>cup of wark milk
Holy FUCK you're such a faggot

Attached: 1529893102945.jpg (1199x683, 63K)

I dont have any troubles breathing,the worst that can happen is my lower jaw relaxing and opening but my tongue stays on the top and my lips stay sealed and I dont breath through my mouth so that cant be it
Fuck you dumb niggers, milk is great and you would think so too if you were able to drink it anyway...also I read that warm milk supposedly helps you sleep so I wanted to try it
I tried 5mg twice in a row but it didn't work at all and id wake up multiple times to piss and go back to sleep but only slept 5 hours in total
Some user suggested lowering the dose since supposedly the actual dose youre supposed to take is like 0.3 mg or something like that

And btw waking up in the night to pee multiple times is a normal occurance for me since I try to take that hydration shit seriously but lasnt night I made sure I didnt drink a lot of water and I checked my piss and it was yellow just to make sure (after drinking about half the cup of milk and masturbating)

How much did you take
You’re supposed to start at 0.5 mg...

>he doesn’t drink wark milk
Not gonna make it

Attached: B7FBACF8-E92B-451D-B0A5-2B4EA4C5A713.png (265x420, 21K)

>milk is great
No Jow Forums, mantits from milk estrogens don't count as pec gains. Go find yourself a healthier white man food if you want to talk with the big boyz

Yeah but did you sleep well?

Good is an understatement
Im not even white or racist you fucking retard, your inability to process milk proves the fact that you are inferior, because of your outdated genes not your race...

>Thinks people shun on milk because of the lactose and not its estrogen content
Pathetic

>so low test your body cant even handle a little dose of temporary estrogen without growing man tits
Also are we just ignoring the IGF, protons, minerals and vitamins?

>lso I read that warm milk supposedly helps you sleep
If you're on Jow Forums you whouldn't have any tryptophan defficiencies. Because you do lift and take protein like a madman, right?

>date a chick while being dairy free and doing a bb routine
>always gives me shit and we break up
>start squatting 3 times a week and drinking milk daily
>get back together with her
>asks me why the sex is so much better now
>never gives me shit

You have no idea how little you know.

All these can be obtained with sources that don't decrease your test and where they can be better absorbed.

>Anecdotal evidence
Wtf I love milk now

milk doesn't have any more estrogen in it than chicken

How do you know he is american or south african?

>milk doesn't have any more estrogen in it than chicken
What kind of hormon filled chicken are you eating?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/

Lol you’re a squirt

No shit retardI literally made a thread about it

You sound like a very fragile man. Be better

some people live in civilised countries with decent home security user

You sound mad, squirt.

Now THAT'S a wet dream lmao

Attached: 1302025284001.jpg (413x395, 18K)