JELQ GENERAL

How are those gains coming along fit? 6 months in I've got from 5.5 x 4.5 to 6.5 x 5.5. Feeling bigger every day.

Attached: Jel.jpg (875x665, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

andropenis.com/studies/
penimaster.com/Press-Media/Medical-report/medical-report.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post routine

daily
5 min warmup
10 minute stretching
30 minute jelqing
5minute warmdown.

i have no need for jelqing
8.25x6
umad jelqboy

>jelqing
enjoy breaking your dick

>he doesn't want to be 9.25x7

brainlet

Not jelqing (just to lazy for that) but I have a 7x5.5 already and will buy myself an expander.

Expander = same results as jelqing, but perfectly safe and you don't have to do anything.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>Afraid of jelqing

What an unwarranted fear, considering you both clearly have vaginas. Fucking pussies.

Not much fear, I'm just too lazy.

I mean why do something which has small risk when you can achieve the same result without risk and without having to actually do anything? It's a no brainer which jelqers haven't quite figured out yet.

lol when you get the dick size you want but cant get hard youll realize how retarded you are. Just live with your dicklet status, trying so hard only makes you more pathetic.

whats the best expander bros?

Andropenis and Penimaster are generally regarded as the best as there are plenty of studies which proof their effectiveness. But feel free to research on your own.

My dick is literally exactly 8" x 5.5" girth when fully erect. My only question is, is there any possible way to only increase girth without length??

Medium level wet jelqs and v-grips work mainly on girth, but it's not really something that I would attempt as a novice. Wait until you're at least a journey-man level or even adept .

ok dose this shit really work ? i heard it make your erection weaker , and if so what's the safest way to do it . im a cunt hair under 7 inches

Attached: 1501512934277.jpg (685x567, 64K)

apparently hCG injections increase dick size. Was literally reading some studies today. gonna try it in combo with muh bathmate

it actually works but if you stop you will lose the gains you made so :/ it's a life long deal

at least this is what i found with a quick google research .can anyone conform

wanna make my cock real big ;)

Attached: 1297660600776.jpg (640x480, 30K)

6.75x5 here, how big u think i can get

Not true. It's permanent, with maybe a slight pull back when you stop.

You're think of the pump from bathmates, which is not permanent.

>I've got from 5.5 x 4.5 to 6.5 x 5.5.
LOL no you didn't.

>2018:
>Dumb faggots still trying to convince other dumb faggots to yank on their penis like some retaded primate on bad biker meth

Seriously, you guys don't do dumb shit like this, do you?
>risking permanent damage to your penis
That's what you're doing, and sick-in-the-head trolls get off on the thought of not only you yanking on your dick, but *breaking* it. Why would you do that?

>"""quality""" women aren't overly concerned about the size of your dick
That's the Real World, lads. So long as you're at least average, you have nothing to worry about and need to NOT OBSESS OVER YOUR DICK. Be more concerned about whether you're worth someone else's time. There's plenty of other things that have to happen before you're in bed naked with a woman and do anything involving your dick

>club sluts that take your dick within an hour of meeting them are not """quality women""" and are not worth your time
>"""quality women""" aren't going to fuck you until you've known them for at least a month or so
Believe it, that's reality.

>Stop obsessing about your penis
You stink of desperation and misanthropy when you do this. Just stop.

You're already above average. Leave your dick alone, it's FINE.

I'm happy with my 6 inch penis :)

too long, didn't read

also, post dick

I bought a shower mate, been using it at least 5 days a week since April. I have grown half an inch in length since. Don't really notice a difference in girth, but I do feel harder if that makes since

routine?

how

Lifelong wish of a 5.5 diglett wielder

Pulling on your dick with slight force of hand is dangerous, but lifting 300kg is great for you right?

Can't believe Jow Forums of all places are against the idea of jelqing. Seems like a bunch of moms who are afraid to push the boundaries...

In 1 and a half months I've noticeably gained girth not much length at all if any. My dick literally feels fatter and heavier. The bottom 1/3 of my dick cant fit into a TP roll anymore which means its about 5.5 in circumference now whereas before I could easily slide all the way in. Erections are rock hard, literally granite hard. My cock after edging for 15 min is literally a weapon. I think theres something to it honestly gonna keep doing it to milk more gains

Just compensate with Kegals.

This, i jerk off all the time i doubt this is any worse for my dick.

What's the point of kegels exactly?

strengthen pelvic floor muscles. Helps you get stronger boners.

I Jelqed for four years after college. Never gained a half centimeter.

Y'all must just have terrible erection quality or some shit.

Wait wtf is this

post studies plz

>>"""quality women""" aren't going to fuck you until you've known them for at least a month or so

Those girls don't exist

No you didn't

A way to break your dick

Legit. Also did kegels, stretches, and clamping. Nothing changed.

Suspect this shit is a gimmick. Either that or y'all just had terrible erections and this stuff fixed it. Have always had 10/10 erections since I was a kid.

so you did a PE routine for 4 years, consistently, and noticed absolutely no changes? Why didn't you stop after a year? Why didn't you possibly change your routine?

Yes they do. You're ugly or autistic so you've never seen them.

I didn't stop because I kept hoping something would change.

Followed the jelq routine by the book for the first year. Nothing. Switched it up. Nothing. Switched it up. Nothing. Etc.

Attached: 1444240230368.png (910x898, 439K)

*they're ugly

10/10s are the biggest sluts on the planet. They can legit do whatever they want and men will still worship them. Almost all women also lie about their body count.

I should notice I almost never saw any significant expansion when clamping or jelqing. I did notice more prominent veins.

Did you really grow a whole inch in girth from just jelqing for 6 months? I gained half an inch and plateaued after that. What sort of jelqs?

Redpill me on jelqing. Is this legit? Does it really negatively affect your ability to get hard?

If you fuck up say hello to flappy Willy for the rest of your life. Or worse, snapped sponge tissue and peyrones, you know those cocks with ridiculous right angle curves? Lol. So glad I was born black and have an extremely large penis that you white boys wish you had.

50minutes a day? Who the hell has time for that?

The jelq is for the corpus cavernosum, but that sheath around it can be too tight/undeveloped and not allow full expansion. If you had 10/10 boners you probably have that condition. Only compressed stretching like v-stretch can affect it and allow the corpus to expand more thus giving you a bigger dick

never gonna make it

>A way to break your dick
That's a lie. Penis expanders, at least the good ones, are medically certified which means they're 100% safe.

andropenis.com/studies/
penimaster.com/Press-Media/Medical-report/medical-report.html

I'm currently at 7.0X5.5 at full staff. I wouldn't mind more girth, but come on spending roughly an hour per day fondling your junk? I can create a laundry list of more important things I can be doing in that time. Plus, I'm black. By default girls already think im packing a monster in my pants. It's just not that high of a priority on my list of things to devote an hour of my time on.

>Warmdown

Attached: 1519097386767.gif (480x270, 1.45M)

Bro I’m black too I hate the pressure to have a huge dick. I only have a skinny 6incher. Doesn’t help that I have huge thighs

RIP. BBC memeing must suck for u bro.

define skinny

Uhh. The top thick part of an average chicken leg maybe.

I feel like I got tricked by the jelq meme. I mean I feel like it might work, but it's made my ballsack crawl up halfway up my dick.

f u c k

pic related

Attached: p0326rjj.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

White people only eat chicken breast, gonna need a different reference

There's more conflicting info on this than fitness. Only wanna hear from actual jelqbros, 1 year or more experience.

1. Are (some of) your gains permanent?
2. Have you given yourself a penis injury at any time? What caused it?
3. Did jelqing effect your erection quality? Positive or negative

Attached: 1530516788105.jpg (612x534, 81K)

A 6oz tube of toothpaste

Pref the peroxicare arm&hammer bottle. The middle of it btw.