Halp

is PHUL or Ice Cream Fitness better for aesthetics?

Attached: 35844442_1022806394541677_6028349786665517056_n.png (960x603, 611K)

PPL
It's the ultimate program for beginners or advanced lifters to optimize their gains and build a body like Finn Jones

Edit: That's for the gold, kind stranger :)

i dont wanna work out 6 days a week

Then full body workout, take a look at manlet destiny programs, they are very good

3 day ppl

Edit: why the downvotes just for answering a question? So much SS shills amirite?

Edit 2: that's better! Downvote brigade the haters!

do PPLPPxx or even PPxPPxx

Uh I'm a month into a 6 day ppl and have made great gains with it. What's the deal?

6 days per week, fullbody. Try super-high frequency, it's like juicing.

Are you a noob?
If so LITERALLY ANYTHING
FUCKING ANYTHING
Will give you gains
You moron

PPL is such a waste of time lol
Just lol at going to the gym 6 times a week for 2x a week muscle frequency

No shit you fucking nigger. The comment I was replying to was implying that ppl was Reddit tier trash and I wanted OP to explain

>tfw homegym master race

Attached: B641282D-9D8E-4616-8A63-139A3E6B0884.jpg (640x957, 64K)

I can only lift 4 days a week, am I better off doing PHULor 4 days of full body for aesthetics?

Attached: 4CDE7625-1936-47AD-B2C8-488EC24E3AB9.jpg (563x563, 68K)

3x a week fullbody

4 days full body

I do PHUL but I also do other physical activities Wednesday and Saturday so it works for me. If you’re only active those 4 days I’d go with 4 day full body. If you’re a noob 3 day (maybe idk your limits or what you can do)

4 day fb on consecutive days? How to periodize?

Fuck if I know, I don’t do it. I’m just saying you’re more likely to get gains doing that then phul, if the only thing you do is lifting.

>periodize
oh no you're overthinking it

so each day one heavy main secondary medium - light accesory and whatever isolations?

yeah, just randomly flail weight every time you go to the gym, don't plan progression...........

easy as that. if you feel too tired one day lift a little lighter. if you feel energetic the other lift a little heavier

>needs to plan increasing weight/reps/sets whenever possible

Attached: images (1).jpg (402x366, 12K)

>aesthetics
Are you ever going to take the ultimate redpill and learn that nobody really cares about your 'aesthetics' beyond not being fat? So long as you're not a manlet and have a halfway decent face, with a halfway decent personality to go with it, you'll do fine in life. Spending dozens of hours every week killing yourself in the gym and spending thousands of dollars a month on useless supplements and meme whey protein powders and shit don't do anything except give your money away to corporate assholes who laugh at you all the way to the bank.

so should we cancel our gym memberships?

>aesthetics
Work capacity > cookie cutter program