If your parents let you get fat

can you say you were abused

Attached: 1nofkc.jpg (750x1334, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_neglect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol

It pretty much is. Their kids get so easily attached when you treat them like normal mini humans instead of a feed-me-to-shut-me-up dumpster

Yes. Should be illegal having your kid to obesity Tipe 1. Is some of child abuse

My mum basically had spent the last 35 years of marriage just focusing on how she regrets marrying my dad, but she’s too stubborn to leave him and my dad just doesn’t care.

They’re still married and still fight all the time and are pissed off at each other 99% of the time, but neither of them is willing to leave the marriage.

My mum has actually said she’s tried to get my dad to leave.

My dad has a million dollar inheritance coming his way soon and even, he could be free of my mum, go off and be single and have all his inheritance to himself, except he won’t go. My dad is fucking stupid, and I don’t mean in a meme way, I mean he must be actually dumb to stay with my mum. The same goes for my mum, all she’s done for the entire marriage is complain about how miserable she is. I just dont understand their logic, millions of other people have divorced for 100,000 times less, yet they stay together.

Isn’t this abuse? I am actually terrified of women and marriage after going through that my entire life growing up witnessing constant fighting and arguing over pointless shit.

I basically had to teach myself everything because parents just spent every minute fighting and being pissed off at each other, no time to teach me anything.

What’s it like to grow up in a house with parents who actually like each other?

yes i was fattened to 36 bmi by the time i was 10 and it ruined my childhood.

literally me minus inheritance shit
they hated each others guts since day 0 but stayed together and had kids
genuinely fucking baffles me how and why you would voluntarily choose tonlive with someone you hate/dislike

I ask myself the same thing all the time

Btw How awkward is it for you when you saw your friends parents all lovey dovey? That shit seemed so strange to me, I grew up just thinking relationships was all just stress misery, put me off ever wanting to get a gf until very later in life when I realised that wasn’t normal

What's funny, boy?

what about if your parents let you grow up emaciated like me

Hmm no. They just gave you their shitty habits.

Depends. When I was a kid (like 10-17 years old) I got fat because I used to leave the house to get fast food or coke without my mom really contributing. I guess she could have literally prevented me from leaving but really I don’t blame her in the slightest for MY mistakes. It took a while to fix said mistakes too, I was well in my way to being 250+ lbs.

It's the polar opposite of abuse. It's a complete lack of discipline and basically just letting you do whatever you feel like, including eat to excess every fucking day.

Good parenting is somewhere in the middle, between abject abuse and an unfettered, laissez faire upbringing.

I had almost the same experience as you bro. The difference was that I grew up with my mom because my dad went to jail for exporting large shipments of drugs.
So I didn't see him for 7 years grew up with a succubus of a mother who would buy pizza for every meal for me and my big bro( which I respect, he's shown me everything and help me grow up, cook for me... He was basically my father and still helps me till this day).
So he got obese with the pizza and had problems and I had to become the most skelington of humans. She would abuse us and keep us in are rooms when she has a visitor.

But me and my brother are now Jow Forums and fucking hate are mother, for un responsible, alcoholic being a bitch and being a succubus.

is there anything more fucking pathetic than failed men blaming their problems on their parents?

>He was basically my father and still helps me till this day
Fugg, my brother is a bro-dad combo too. Wonder how many people have this

probably people who post on Jow Forums

OP here, I'm not talking about blaming parents for being fat as adults, but for childhood plumpness

> abuse has to be high effort
look up what neglect is you fucking twat
actually you are too lazy and retarded so I'll do it for you en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_neglect
> Child neglect is a form of child abuse,[1] and is a deficit in meeting a child's basic needs, including the failure to provide adequate health care, supervision, clothing, nutrition, housing as well as their physical, emotional, social, educational and safety needs.
Die and go to Hell

>literally obese by the time I was 8

Yeah I really should have known better and practiced self-control as a child. Or my parents should have fucking known better not to being give a 6 year old pop.

did mommy and daddy not have time for you user? kek

Is this worth reading bros?

literally me, only my parents were also smart as shit (both accomplished scientists in their field) and made me study all my childhood. Dropped out of my uni after 1 year and became a semi-successful artist, what a surprise.
As for your fears - you just gotta marry the right woman, and NEVER corner yourself in a situation where if you'll leave you woun't be able to find someone good. That's why people stay together ion these relationships - fear and laziness.

lol I've been married to my wife for 8 years and she still makes me breakfast and coffee everyday and sits on my face while she jacks me off whenever I want. must suck to be your parents.

I think less of parents that let their kids get over weight. It's always some suburban family with an over weight mom and dad, some kids just never had a chance from the get go.

Attached: 1530207342390.jpg (576x768, 94K)

Does she have a big brapper?

I mean I'm the on who ate the shit, but my folks didn't help by enabling me. Also didn't help that I wasn't really properly educated on calories and that shit until I was way older. That's really something kids ought to learn at a young age.

My folks are still pretty overweight.

Certainly not you

My dad was a virgin and acts like a low test beta. My mom got fat, so they somehow stay together and enable each other.

They got along really well, but raising me right suffered. My dad was kinda spineless and lazy and kept to himself. My mom just beat me.

So it's not all it's cracked up to be.

fuck love motherfucker, hate her. that's the recipe for long lasting marriage.

>My dad was a virgin

Attached: 1502327426997.gif (320x320, 240K)

>be me
>10
>mum becomes alcoholic
>wouldn't leave her room for days at a time, only left the house if she had a flavor of the week guy she wanted to fuck or to get alcohol and cigarettes
>spent literally all day on her phone calling or texting her flings
>would literally scream if me or my brother tried talking to her while she was texting
>rarely ever went grocery shopping, would yell at us if we tried asking for food despite there being literally nothing other than stale tortilla chips in the house
>convenience store right down the street
>grocery store was a 20 minute drive away
>earned money doing yard work around the neighborhood, walked down to the convenience store to buy a shit ton of junk food to last me the week
>ended up becoming a fatass because I was never full and always ate calorie dense snacks
>mom eventually noticed
>beat me, banned me from going down to the convenience store
>still didn't go grocery shopping
>still nothing to eat in the house
>ended up fasting down to a weight my mom deemed acceptable
>let me go to the convenience store again
>ballooned back up to being a fatass shortly after
>rinse and repeat until I was old enough to drive
My metabolism is probably completely fucked. So lucky I didn't get the 'beetus.

Attached: .jpg (860x1782, 269K)

I mean prior to meeting my mother, he couldn't get a girl prior to that, kissless/hugless no gf. My mom took pity on him is the story.

based