So I've pretty much got the rest of my body in this shape after 6 months of diet/workout, however...

So I've pretty much got the rest of my body in this shape after 6 months of diet/workout, however, I can't get the circle area in pic to lose the last bit of fat.

Is continued calorie deficit the only way to achieve pic related?

Attached: bt.jpg (602x800, 39K)

cut + yohimbine

Keep cutting. Also, you might have shit tier fat storage genetics

sometimes it might seem like you have none left to lose, but the answer is always cut more

Wtf is this shit? People say yo take it with phenibut? What does this kike powder do

>rippes upper abs
>Still fat around my belly button

Is this just how it is or can I fix? Just cut more?

how fat were you? It might be loose skin.

you need profesional help. don't cut under 10% or you will feel weak at the gym.

>People say yo take it with phenibut?

That's a weird combo. Anyway, here's the deets.

Attached: 1528414053956.png (1310x567, 61K)

eat less

Dude just do reverse crunches on the bench
It's doing wonders for me paired up with planks

>ITT people with APT

Thanks breh

stop doing deadlifts and squats

being strong doesnt make you look good

How fit do I need to be before cutting down to abs without being disgusting?

>don’t take carbs that give you insuline spikes
>do 60 minutes cardio

Pretty sure this whole shit works because of this, not because of that meme molecule made for impotent fags

Having abs when you flex as hard as you can is not the same as having ripped abs.

> bigdonsboys.com

These things come in like 2.5mg pills normally, are you popping 5 pills a day? Just in the morning or what?

Read the fucking picture.

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 56K)

If you're cutting and want to get rid of the bottom lower bit of belly fat cut out artificial sugars and keep cutting, the artificial sugars (sucarlose/aspartame) seem to cause bloat in that lower belly area.