Take the hairstyle PILL

Even if you're facially a Chad you need a hairstyle that 100% suits you, one that fits you as perfectly as your shoes. Pic related shows how badly you JUST yourself by not picking an ideal hairstyle, please tell me your hair game is on point lads.

Attached: mick batemen.jpg (1990x933, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zjWp4LjRwPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another instance where a Chad would look worse with a different hairstyle. The short, clean ivy cut greatly complements Jensen's youthful good looks and features. He would look like ass with Jared's hair or any other shit style.

Attached: 16ca6389e6e5059f7bd8849b2414a4a1.jpg.png (499x673, 582K)

I cant be bothered though

I just use a electric trimmer at home and buzz cut

Been doing it for years now

I don’t think I’d ever go back to a hair dresser, I just don’t care enough

I rely on other ways to get laid, like being cute and having abs.

This website isn't good for my mental health, there are great threads, /sig threads are always great, but overall this just isn't good. /blog

a guy who puts a lot of time into his hair is a guy who fucks other guys

>there are weirdo nerds who dedicate their days analyzing shit like this, and then spend time composing posts on Jow Forums about it

>tfw thinning hair
Feels bad man

>reddit spacing

Never used reddit in my life

I’m just phone posting since I threw out my PC a year ago and it’s annoying to post full sentences properly

So I’ll post like this

>Jensen Ackles
>Chad

Attached: index.jpg (213x237, 8K)

You actually manipulated the head size and the proportions, you fucking sick imbecile.

>edits the lighting
>edits his facial structure
>edits something else that i can't quite tell but fucks with the shaker cup and his arm positioning
>durr check it out it proves my point
Incels need to go back to their echo chamber

this. these people are legit schizos that needs to be locked up
imagine having an incel roommate

You fucking shaved half of his skull with your shit photoshop skills, no shit he looks weird in the first pic

You need to do an example where he has shorter hair not where you fucked it all up with photoshop

Yes, this guy is a legitimate psychopath and a future terrorist.

The Chad hairstyle thing doesn't apply to twinks.

This is where the issue lies. You're absolutely right. The thing you're missing is having a good looking Chad hairstyle doesn't take time at all. 10 seconds with a simple pomade and comb and you're good.

I'm gonna get one of these as soon as I get shredz

Attached: 545fcf14c1709fcb39852a78f3019ac9.jpg (359x531, 23K)

They'll look retro by 2040 user.

this, he left thick hair by making his skull 2x smaller

I wish I could.
I'm thinning and I just have to swallow it. OP is a faggot but he is right, invest in some hairstyle before it's too late... You don't know how lucky you are.

Get a load of this fella. Jensen is the ideal male and has crazy appeal among girls across the whole world.

>Jensen is the ideal male and has crazy appeal among girls across the whole world.
Doesn't make a chad.

This makes a chad.

Attached: chad.jpg (1026x696, 172K)

Would that work?

Attached: 8B3C9AAC-D489-495E-A3C9-F8F5C307AE6D.jpg (727x905, 100K)

literally cba so I just shave it all off to 1 with my electric razor.

My head is round and kind of flat so it doesnt suit me aesthetically at all but I don't care anymore. I am ugly no matter what.

Attached: 1518399670904.jpg (248x189, 18K)

>there are weirdo nerds who dedicate their days analyzing shit like this, and then spend time composing posts on Jow Forums about it
Nerds? There are ENTIRE FORUMS dedicated to this shit. Not even kidding.

My problem is I like myself with long hair but people like me with short hair.

I don't want to let it go.

>b-but what about personality my dude ???

Attached: a.png (500x522, 172K)

>not undefeated
>chad
pick one

Lookism is legit tho
>or are all these guys getting the same amount of pussy...

Attached: a.jpg (1242x618, 72K)

>2018
>not getting the taxi driver cut

Attached: a.jpg (306x423, 40K)

Kek

Feels bald man you mean

How do you choose a style that suits you?

Absolutely tragic hairstyle. You can tell this faggot watched Never Back Down a thousand times.

i almsot made this exact thread yesterday. my hair is long, down to my ear lobes and im looking to get it cut but cant decide on what style to go with

>Nice hairdo user, is that a Kingdom Hearts character?
>N-no, it's Zyzz...
>Oh, I only played the first game so I don't know who that is. Anyway, cool cosplay.

alright /soc/ what haircut do I get
keep this shit growing out or a shorter undercut type thing?

Attached: 20180701_182030.jpg (1944x2592, 1.6M)

You need longer hair to counterbalance that nose

to clarify what it's doing on the other side.

Attached: Screenshot_20180701-183204.png (1080x1920, 1.62M)

I recently and by accident got the Cro-Hawk as a haircut. And my aesthetics have increased 10xfold and look 6 years younger.

>pic is pretty much a literal representation of what happened to me.

No only does my face look better but is helps my body in comparison look more fit. People tell me look more muscular and lost weight. When really all i did was get a haircut.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

fix your overbite first

What a massive tool. I wouldn't want to touch a woman that's attracted to this with a 10 foot pole.

>not letting you hair grown up

Attached: 424212.jpg (846x960, 96K)

>Lookism is legit tho

Attached: 1526693150310.png (851x458, 536K)

This OP bobbleheaded him and imo left is more handsome still.

you threw out your pc? how do you even live pleb?

The feeling is mutual

I know. Whenever I see where thots are swarming irl, I lose even the most basic carnal interest in them.
Feels great to have unmoggable spirit desu

My hair game is non existent. I look better with messy, fluffed up hair though. Pic related is me after biking on a very hot day against the wind, and I thought it made my hair look really good. So what should I do to always have it like this?

Attached: 2018-07-01_19.43.53.jpg (878x1122, 514K)

Longer on top shorter on the sides and back, get rid of sideburns as well, blow-dry it to fluff it up, grow some stubble to help hide recessed chin

You literally took half of his head out, like he has zika or something.

your nose is glorious

re: hair, go for longer on top (to hide hairline), and keep the length on the sides.
don't get rid of your sideburns, you will look like a fool

>your mouth on braces

why u lads idolise this goof ball?

Pic related

as long as hes still fucking?

kek my hair is exactly left rn

wtf is a cro hawk

What did he mean by this?

You need to take the neck pill bad.

Hell yeah, I started seeing the local bitches at a salon. I pay $40 for a haircut like a good goy but man the difference is worth it, they shape the fuck out of it and make me look hella nice. And the bitches take notice.

Those poorly photoshopped abs hahahahah

it is

>Unattractive men not viewed as ‘dating material,’ no matter how great their personality. Younger women just want a handsome man.
Source:
Fugère, M. A., Chabot, C., Doucette, K., & Cousins, A. J. (2017). The Importance of Physical Attractiveness to the Mate Choices of Women and Their Mothers. Evolutionary Psychological Science, 3(3), 243–252.

>Face attractiveness predicted overall attractiveness more strongly than body attractiveness (especially in men).
Source:
Peters, M., Rhodes, G., & Simmons, L. W. (2007). Contributions of the face and body to overall attractiveness. Animal Behaviour, 73(6), 937–942.
Currie, T. E., & Little, A. C. (2009). The relative importance of the face and body in judgments of human physical attractiveness. Evolution and Human Behavior, 30(6), 409–416.

>Men prefer a good body for short term relationships, and a beautiful face for long term relationships. Meanwhile women prefer a handsome face both for short term and long term relationships.
Source:
Currie, T. E., & Little, A. C. (2009). The relative importance of the face and body in judgments of human physical attractiveness. Evolution and Human Behavior, 30(6), 409–416.
Lu, H. J., & Chang, L. (2012). Automatic Attention towards Face or Body as a Function of Mating Motivation. Evolutionary Psychology, 10(1), 147470491201000.
Jonason, P. K., Raulston, T., & Rotolo, A. (2012). More Than Just a Pretty Face and a Hot Body: Multiple Cues in Mate-Choice. The Journal of Social Psychology, 152(2), 174–184.
Confer, J. C., Perilloux, C., & Buss, D. M. (2010). More than just a pretty face: men’s priority shifts toward bodily attractiveness in short-term versus long-term mating contexts. Evolution and Human Behavior, 31(5), 348–353.

>very blonde hair, yellow/gold colour
>not balding but my hair doesn't have the thickness that you usually expect from men, its just a lot of super thin hairs, being blond makes it look even thinner.
What the fuck am I supposed to do with my hair? I let it grow out a bit before it gets too long and then just cut it short again ever 4 months or so.
Shits fucked

Eh sage northcutt he’s not chad, he’s his father living through him. Hell hes not even his own man. His whole childhood was dictated and shaped by his father and he has no actual charisma or speaking skills just watch this interview
youtu.be/zjWp4LjRwPM
Don’t get me wrong he’s a nice kid but he’s defiantly not a chad

Now mcgregor on the other hand, he’s self made man. And he’s only 7 years older and managed to actually hold multiple titles by making his own decisions

>my hair stylist always tells me how my hair reminds me of her boyfriend's
>she starting asking my mom about me like what age I am
Guys, does my hairstylist want to fuck me?

Because there's no reference for knowing what haircut matches best. Not gonna spend a decade trying hundreds of different haircuts to see which makes me look like least ugly.

Nigga he’s gonna look like a goddamn fallout 4 character if he takes your advice

Attached: 10EEDA6E-E059-43A6-B69D-89C4B596E61E.jpg (600x641, 101K)

Yeah haha that 6’7 loser and his photoshopped abs

Attached: F537575D-134A-4778-A05A-1245677382F4.jpg (960x960, 135K)

Also that basedboy beard lmao what a loser

Attached: 93ADDC30-CA2C-4946-B4BE-74E8136F32CD.png (871x598, 426K)

Based Hair

Attached: 635986842436502354-Ryan-Gosling.jpg (534x401, 36K)

Don't tell me you guys have never looked at yourself in the mirror after working out and taking a shower with hair like this

Attached: 7c463c995c4fd9f249184aa6025027fa.png (500x503, 277K)

LOL

Attached: muuugshot2b-thumb-400x519.jpg (399x519, 20K)

Fuck man, tattoos should be illegal

Do you guys like my hairstyle?

Attached: hairstyle.jpg (1280x720, 289K)

I wanted to do the Prisoners Jake hair, but I'm too worried I'll look like a huge wannabe faggot if I get it.

it's pretty annoying to maintain you literallly just to go get a haircut every 3 weeks to shave off the sides when they grow too long

Is this shit legit or am i looking at photoshop?

Attached: 439b1f1809ff22201204bd02aec43f8c.jpg (500x442, 19K)

how do I pick a hairstyle? just go to a nice barbershop and get a consult? find pics online and bring it in?

I'm clueless. I always just ask for five on the sides and a little longer on top. It's a waste too, I have nice hair.

Attached: asdf.jpg (560x559, 35K)

Just find a model/actor that has your face shape and take that to the barbershop

the only famous person with the same facial structure as me

Attached: article-2467106-12536254000005DC-420_634x575.jpg (634x575, 65K)

lose weight lardass

Im pretty sure you go to my gym lmao
SoCal?

digits confirm

I wish I could do a cut like but I got fairly sloped forehead, not caveman tier but noticeable, figured this cut would make me look retarded.

Just get it cleaned up every 3-4 weeks and throw a small amount of product in it before you go out in whatever manner suits you. Nothing extravagantly faggy required and you’ll look better than most schlubs.

im not gay at all but i can tell thats a hot ass man. who is that? is that natty

I get what dude is saying. Jensen isn't a Chad he's just a handsome bro who happens to be in great shape and have good facial aesthetics. The douchebag UFC guy is exactly what I think of when someone says "Chad".

Likewise this guy looks like a total pipepolisher douche.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK the hair pill is real

Advice on my hair? Got a widows peak and a cow lick in the front so my hairline looks fucked up

Don't think I'm balding, hairlines been like this since middle school

Attached: IMG_20180702_025000.jpg (720x998, 134K)

Shave, it looks embarrassing right now

>Jensen Ackles
>In good shape

Attached: jensen.png (280x593, 271K)

Jensen is 100% certified CHAD.
>all american great good looks
>perfect mix of prettyboy appeal and masculinity
>6ft tall
>ideal voice and extrovert personality
>bonus: badboy demon slayer with a soft side persona from his tv show, as a result girls all over the globe know his name and would fuck him in a heartbeat
Depp didn't lift either, I suppose he wasn't a Chad in his prime too right? maximum kek

>Depp
>implying he isn't smashing now
Look at this girl. He could have fucked if he wanted and she is hot af

Attached: deppgaunt.jpg (620x746, 120K)

BASED
Long hair works on certain guys only

Attached: 4DDF7297-92C7-4F3A-B52C-A7455721261C.jpg (750x625, 72K)

oh no, he got da cancer!