What do you say we head down to blockbuster and I'll rent you any video game you want and some popcorn buddy

>what do you say we head down to blockbuster and I'll rent you any video game you want and some popcorn buddy

Attached: 1530393887778.png (805x451, 151K)

Jow Forums - Fitness

Attached: Fitness.png (179x40, 2K)

>Things that nobody on Jow Forums was told by their dad

It was comfy as fuck growing up in the 90s. You zoomers are missing out. Everything entertainment-wise on demand cheapens the experience; going to the video store on a Friday night to get sega games and movies on VHS are some of fondest memories I've got from being a kid.

my dad did this

>the 26 year old boomer who thinks 90's entertainment was bet

my dad was a drug addict who left when i was a baby and died in a trailer from a fentanyl overdose

We went to family video not blockbuster. And popcorn was kinda gay, we always got twizzlers and soda

family video>>>>>>>>>>cockbuster

you know being a boomer might not be so bad after all bros

Attached: 3438782734.jpg (1800x1080, 1.18M)

i grew up in mcmansions and they're great if you arent in tornado alley. always room for a small home gym. the trick is to not fall for the suburbia meme

this was funny lol

Attached: two-thumbs-up.png (180x208, 48K)

>90's
>comfy
What 90's did you grow up in, m8? Take off those nostalgia goggles; 90's kids entertainment was hot garbage.

what if being a boomer is the aftermath of making it?

Why is life so fucking terrible now?

Attached: 5e3[1].jpg (535x577, 48K)

It's the aftermath of the Boomer's parents making it so spectacularly that prosperity rained down to their kids.

My dad played Halo with me when I was 3 and coached my little league team. He always brought me to my football practice and bought me a snickers beforehand to give me godlike energy.
t. zoomer

>tfw dad coached me in hockey since I was 5 and came to some of my college games even though I didn’t play
Feels god man

>my mum did this

Attached: Screenshot_16.png (411x343, 214K)

Nothing's affordable anymore.

Good. You would have disappointed him anyway

>t.

Attached: IMG_2907.jpg (728x2048, 247K)

Goals desu

sad

>implying she's wrong

Attached: DXds8cPXcAIrrKy.jpg (720x510, 64K)

>2016
>not being a nazi

Yep!

Attached: IMG_2868.jpg (225x225, 22K)

>anyone who doesn't buy into my revisionist retardation is an SJW!

90's kids entertainment was shit, and the social conservatism isn't nearly enough to redeem it.

Attached: 1527793293385.jpg (812x566, 200K)

GIT IN THE CAH, MORTY

>calling yourself an adult and playing video games

/v/ermin go home

Name good current entertainment.

Game of Subreddits

Office reruns

Le 80s Nostalgia Netflix garbage

I don't play video games, you mongoloid.

>assemble a list I can dismiss out of hand!

Why don't we just skip to the step where you stamp your feet and declare everything outside your childhood as shitty?

Is this achievable natty?

Attached: ahbyceO.jpg (908x717, 100K)

>hot garbage
You have to go back