"fucking twink shits think they're fit. fucking delusional. ronaldo, brad pitt...

>"fucking twink shits think they're fit. fucking delusional. ronaldo, brad pitt, and gosling all look like shit and are dyel. strength doesn't equal aesthetics bro. A grown man weighs 200lbs.

Attached: TgLLe.jpg (883x828, 45K)

I need stats right now!!!

Weight height.
Starting weight

Attached: images(6).jpg (228x221, 8K)

excessive body fat is not healthy and thus you would be more aesthetic and healthier if you trimmed it off

DUDE WOMEN LIKE BIG BOYS. BETTER TO CUDDLE BRO. NO ONE WANTS LEAN TWINK MUSCLE. IM A POWERLIFTER BRO.

>its only extremes

Lol looks like Jason Blaha

i would really like to have this body type

lol 200lbs is twink mode I'm 205 and look tiny in clothes

jason blaha mode. lel, you look like fatso and gril will definitely not notice any difference between you and common fatty.

Anything below 200kg is a twink

>Anything below 200kg is a twink
for a manlet, maybe. Real men weight 300+

is that jason blaha?

Lmao so true. Funny to see "Powerlifter" cope faggots who think they're strong with a 250lb bench when it's just a bodyweight bench

A real man has a blood sugar of at least 300

>A real man has a blood sugar of at least 300
a real man dies from beetus

if your boyfriend's not at least 300 pounds you have a girlfriend

DUDE ITS ALL ABOUT THAT THICC HIGH TEST ASS BRO. MEN WITH HIGH TESTOSTERONE CRAVE THICC WOMEN. DUDE THEYRE NOT FAT BRO. THIN WOMEN ARE MALNOURISHED.

>DUDE ITS ALL ABOUT THAT THICC HIGH TEST ASS BRO. MEN WITH HIGH TESTOSTERONE CRAVE THICC WOMEN. DUDE THEYRE NOT FAT BRO. THIN WOMEN ARE MALNOURISHED.
t. fat women.

I am 5'7" and currently about 185 lbs and don't feel like I'll be respectable until I hit a lean 200 lbs, unironically.

It's just an arbitrary number. Fun fact: you aren't going to pack on 15 lbs of muscle quick. You will have to get fatter to get to that weight. Alphadestiny lifts more than almost all of fit at 160.

I never get gains as quick as I get them, but I'm aiming for the long haul right now. I started at about 130, so yeah.

*as quick as I want them

what ever you say fatty.