How come not many diets have strawberries in them? They taste amazing, and barely have any calories

How come not many diets have strawberries in them? They taste amazing, and barely have any calories

Attached: download.jpg (267x189, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/292276232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the sane diets do

Attached: weight watcherszero_points_foods_list.jpg (1063x1376, 1.12M)

>literally everything I eat is zero points
but 1lb of strawberries with half a tub of greek low fat yogurt is a great lunch/breakfast

berries in general are by far the best fruit for you. There are low have a low GI value as well as lots of antioxidants and shit. Eat away.

what are your stats?

>not eating it with whole fat cream
TWINK
W
I
N
K

I could eat a fucking barrel full of strawberries and whipped cream

23"
33"
23"

>whipped cream
Americans are truly disgusting

Attached: 1524763296907.jpg (680x680, 85K)

>whipped cream

why even bother?

i can bulk on the food in that list easily.
i easily reach 4k cals eating only stuff on that list

how could you possibly make 4000 kcal on that list? Are you one of those guys who can eat a dozen eggs per day? Even then, that's not even 1000 calories.

12 eggs every day isn't even really that much food.

I used to eat 6 over easy for breakfast with two avocados. Two hunks of chicken is a good 1200 calories. Have a bunch of fruit and yogurt, easily another 1200. Calamari (grilled) is one of the easiest foods to eat on earth. I could easily bulk on zero points.

>Two hunks of chicken is a good 1200 calories

1200 calories is 3 pounds of chicken breast.

1.8lb according to MFP, and yeah. That's two hunks of chicken. Also, the chart doesn't specify grilled. The way I make my chicken is by seasoning, searing in a cast iron pan and baking to finish. I have to use a slight amount of oil which raises the total calories.

Not American and I'm not talking about that kind of industrial whipped cream that comes in a can. I'm talking about whipping regular cream in a bowl.

500-1kg gram of cooked beans.
2k veggies
1k fruit (minimum)
THERE IS CHICKEN BREAST ON IT AS WELL. lets assume i cannot bake it. i would probably use it in soup and eat at least 300g

anyway. the only 0point foods that should be on that list is veggies, but even then if i eat 1kg of broccoli, which is is like breakfast thats already 330 cals. and that doesnt fill you up forl onger then 20 minutes.
but jesus they even list fruit on that list. i can EASILY FUCKING EASILY eat 3k cals of fruit every day. like fucking hell they even listed bananas. 1 banana is probably 150g. lets say i eat 3 as a light snack. thats 400 calories just snacking bit. now lets eat some tangerines with that. lets say i have some control and only eat like 8 thats another 400 cals. if you have small ones, but probably closer to 600 cals.

i am not even gonna include eggs because yes i could easily eat 10 everyday but i dont.

anyway thats why i do IF because there is no other way for me to not overeat. today i ate 2500 cals because i am cutting(and fucked up today even though i ate in a 3 hour window) and only ate food from that list.

>1.8 lbs
>2 hunks of chicken

Attached: 49c0f4e428cff26323b6d2e0c605a931.jpg (700x540, 33K)

I think you overestimate calories and underestimate food volume

and that's a good thing

>.9lbs of chicken is a massive hunk
are you a cute girl

1.8lb of chicken is like 6 breasts or something isn't it? Why and how are you eating that?

>500-1kg gram of cooked beans

so many anti nutrients your brain will probably turn into a vegan

>like 6 breasts
my man, the most recent pack of chicken I bought is 5.32lbs (before cooking) and 5 breasts.

>1kg brocolli
That's like 4 small heads including the stalk. You can't eat that. And certainly not again in 20 minutes.

Berries are kino foods

my diet is basically meat, spinach, mushrooms and berries at this point and I've never ever felt better my whole life

Attached: beans.png (960x960, 383K)

tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/292276232
Where the fuck are you buying chicken? Are you sure?

Attached: 2013-09-26-15.38.34.jpg (700x467, 63K)

>what is phytic acid

kys my dude

geez what sort of giant genetically mutilated chicken beasts do you guys raise in america?

your farts must be room clearing

Attached: Untitled.jpg (500x533, 38K)

We hit em with all kinds of crazy growth shit

i dont. i have autistically weighed everything, i eat super clean. mostly foods from that list, sometimes some oats but not everyday.
i am gonna have to cut out fruits because they are way to high calorie for me.

i snacked from a bowl of like 1.5kg steamed broccoli. and i had to stop because i already ate like 500g from it at least. and i was hungry soon after.

here is a sample of fruit i eat.
-300g apples (thats 2 mediums)
-500g melon (half a decent sized sweet melon)
-600g mandarijns (12 very small ones or 6-8 mediums.
-400g pears (2 medium/large pears)
-400g grapes (6 handfuls, and i really have to limit these ones)
thats 1k calories and you eat that stuff throughout the day without realizing it or satisfying hunger more then 30 minutes.

people severely underestimate how much fruit weighs. when you start weighing it all you realize how fucking fast the calories from fruit add up.
I cannot lose weight if i eat how much i want. but limit myself to very clean food.

Where do I get magic beans with 22g protein in 100g? Not the normal ones which have about 4,8g protein.

Attached: Ron.jpg (640x360, 26K)

Height weight and lifts you mongoloid

they count dry beans.so you have to multiply protein and calories by 3 from cooked beans.

We had meat birds last summer and they’re the most disgusting looking things ever. They can barely stand on their own by the time we killed em. Wish I had a picture

A dozen mandarins are about 600 calories alone what the fuck are you talking about?

have you weighed them? i said 12 small ones. each one would weight about 50g. mediums weigh from 90-120g. 100g of mandarins are 50 calories
a dozen small mandarins are 300 cals. a dozen MEDIUM mandarins are 600 cals. and also stil very easy to consume if you eat like 2 every hour or more.

in awe at the size of this lad

Attached: img_53df0fc28518c.png (628x351, 204K)

absolute unit

>mfw 6 bananas in and zero points

Attached: IMG_2031.png (500x536, 137K)

where is the fat statistic? zinc?

Strawberries are one of the foodstuffs with more chemicals and pesticides