How do I get quads like this?

How do I get quads like this?

Attached: 9D80FECA-A9E7-4CD2-A019-4E47D926B185.jpg (900x506, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/Fulltext/2013/03000/Integration_Core_Exercises_Elicit_Greater_Muscle.5.aspx
nrcresearchpress.com/doi/abs/10.1139/apnm-2012-0176#.WzlVatIzbic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

front squat 1pl8 in high rep ranges

Squats and sprints.

1x20 front squats + sled pushing

this, also up hill sprints and sledge sprints

is he natty?

Attached: Ronaldo.png (252x493, 243K)

All world class athletes are on PEDs.

leg extension although you probably won't do them right and explode your knees so just stick to sprinting up hill

Attached: 1517669664500.jpg (628x471, 151K)

Kick things every waking hour of every day since birth

isolation exercise for anything else than your arms is shit, your accesories for your legs should still be compound exersices

>isolation exercise for anything else than your arms is shit
No, it isn't. Isolation exercises are ideal for making a targeted muscle bigger.
>your legs should still be compound exersices
No, they shouldn't. Your exercises should be whatever your goals are.

STOP

Attached: jeff-cavaliere-1.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>No, it isn't. Isolation exercises are ideal for making a targeted muscle bigger.
isolation exercise are only good for your arms bcause the muscles in your arms are very small, bigger muscle from the rest of your body don't get enough stimulation from isolation exercise, doesn't matter how heavy they are, you are always going to get more stimulation in your muscles from compounds than from isolations, even with your arms, but because they are smaller muscles, isolations are actually good for your arms and nothing else.
>No, they shouldn't. Your exercises should be whatever your goals are.
based on what i said before, yes they should, the other thing is true, but whatever your goals are, there is always a better way to train

you seem like a knowledgeable guy so i can ask you. how do I make my calves bigger without isolating them?

Calf isolation is broscience body building tier. Do uphill sprints/runs and your calves will grow

2*1 defeats to uruguay

Attached: befcdaf5663b29f0155b6edbc1d5a0e7.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>doesn't matter how heavy they are, you are always going to get more stimulation in your muscles from compounds than from isolations
buzzwords
>based on what i said before
all you said before was buzzwords

muscles grow when you put hard work in on them. that can be optimally achieved through isolations.

No.

how about this guy?

Attached: Ronaldo 2.png (238x476, 220K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: VSIdO.png (2400x1222, 17K)

first of, check to muscle insertions in your calves, if they are low then you will have at least decent looking, if they are high then im afraid that you will never have huge calves, that being said, eeven if the insertions are low the calves are still the most trained muscle in our body because we use calves to walk, they are made to move our entire weight in every step, so in order to make them grow, you need to do progressively heavy reps, high volume and high frequency, if you can do 5 set of 15 to 20 reps with high weights of calf raises daily then do it, but you will get better result if on top of that you do jump rope and running (at a high peace tho)
if your rebuttal to my argument is "buzzwords" then how is your "argument" any more valid than mine since i can also acusse you of using buzzwords?
>muscles grow when you put hard work in on them. that can be optimally achieved through isolations.
you can't reach your full muscle growth with isolations aalone, is better than doing nothing i'll give you that, but my point is that compounds are better for all kinds of gainz and isolations are only effective for your arms, deny it all you want you are never going to make it anyways

Attached: calf-genetics-high-calves-vs-low-calves-johnnie-jackson-dorian-yates.jpg (378x250, 15K)

High calves can be fixed by stretching and no-fap.

TRT + HGH

if you have tight calves stretching can relaxe them and make them as long as they really are, but nothing can change the insertions of your muscles

Like this

Attached: B4C6DCBE-26E9-4EC4-90CB-37BBD325FD7E.jpg (650x366, 20K)

but aren't calf raises isolation exercises? i am confused

with the calves the only compounds that exist are jumping and walking/running, calves are still trainable with isolations but only on very high volume and frequancy, they are bigger than the muscle in you arms, but compared to quads they are still a very simple muscle group, so calf raises, jump rope, jogging and sprints daily are the way to go

oh ok cool. i got confused because someone said arms are the only thing isolation is good for

>if your rebuttal to my argument is "buzzwords" then how is your "argument" any more valid than mine since i can also acusse you of using buzzwords?
because you're spouting buzzwords with no valid arguments behind them. and I said exactly how muscles grow, hard work so you're wrong on both accounts.
>you can't reach your full muscle growth with isolations aalone
yes you can and there's zero proof to the contrary and there never will be

fucking rio ferdinand

Get a load of this brainlet

>1pl8
LOL

journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/Fulltext/2013/03000/Integration_Core_Exercises_Elicit_Greater_Muscle.5.aspx
nrcresearchpress.com/doi/abs/10.1139/apnm-2012-0176#.WzlVatIzbic
here are a couple of studies that prove my point
>because you're spouting buzzwords with no valid arguments behind them. and I said exactly how muscles grow, hard work so you're wrong on both accounts.
stop projecting man, "hard work" is a very vague description of how muscle growth works, hard work sure is important but no amount of hardwork is ever going to top "smart work", just like no amount of isolations are ever going to top compounds, learn to work smart first then work hard on it.
i can do this all day man

that isn't a weight machine