ITT: List your daily natty supplements / dosage and why you take them

Caffeine (200mg)
>energy

Protein powder (~120g overall protein daily intake when bulking, 30% when cutting)
>cheap, easy way to hit protein target

Creapure creatine (5g)
>can lift heavier

Beta alanine (5g)
>can lift for longer

DMAE Powder (4g)
>brain gains

L-arginine (5g)
>easier recovery

Omega 3 fil oil tablets (3g)
>Brain and heart gains

Psylium husks (6g)
>ensures quick and regular pooping - ideal for cutting. Mixes easily with protein powder

Multivit
>fill diet gaps

Attached: C_a1EkDUAAE0CNC.jpg (1200x949, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK5ov1gkjrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

40 grams whey, 20 in the morning 20 before bed

Megadosing vitamin D (something like 30 times RDA)

Multivitamins + 150 RDA zinc right now, occasionally magnesium

5g creatine for brain gains as I'm a non responder body wise

>Megadosing vitamin D (something like 30 times RDA)

Why?

hope youre megadosing vitamin K aswell, otherwise go check your kidneys

also read up on how zinc and copper interact absorbtion-wise in the human body

>1.5g Phenibut on my weekly PR day
>200mg caffeine
>couple if St. Johns Wort capsules
Instant Chad on my weekend

Mass Gainer
Creatine
Fish Oil
BCAAs
Melatonin

Just started lifting. Should I get protein powder if I don't get enough from my diet?

yes

read the fucking sticky

You need .8 g / kg of bodyweight.

If you can't get that via diet, give up your natty card and get on whey.

Zinc
Magnesium
Vitamin d
Lions mane
Cordyceps
Kratom
Caffeine
Just bought some Huel to try out as my work meal too. Just to cut out the excessive meal prep

step aside supplementlets

Creatine 5g, obvious
Impact Whey 2 scoops, obvious
Probiotic 30billion CFU, better shits
Vitamin D3 10k iu, everything
Zinc gluconate 50mg- bigger loads
Magnesium citrate 300mg- sleep
Diatomaceous earth 2tsp- silica, cleans digestive tract
Beta glucan 250mg- immune system
Coconut oil- medium chain fatty acids
Iodine, like 4 drops- Thyroid
Borax/boron- 10mg- everything

Attached: 1500103069309.jpg (400x400, 44K)

you're either a dyel or have an insane phisique

Is 4 scoops of 24g whey too much in a day? I have 2 protein shakes with 2 scoops each

There's diminishing returns after consuming a certain amount of protein. Listen to this guy

So much whey wasted

wheysted

Nah I had a similar routine for about a year and I look like a 180 lbs Alan thrall

If I eat sardines daily (and sometimes tuna and salmon) do I need to supplement fish oil?

Attached: 1530327676663.jpg (980x616, 61K)

>Fish oil because I hear it does something important or something
>Zinc for test
>Magnesium for good sleep and test
>Melatonin for whacky dreams
>shitton of vitamins

>Magnesium for good sleep and test
Magnesium never did anything for me, except curing headaches sometimes. Does it really raise test?
>Melatonin for whacky dreams
Does it have any side effects?

Protein Powder
>Hit dem macros
Vitamin D, 10,000 iu
>Dat test boost and makes me feel good
Magnesium
>Test boost + good sleep
Zinc
>Test boost and makes me horny
And multivitamins

Magenesium looks popular on here. Where do you guys buy from? I don't want to get ripped off

Drugstores. They are expensive, but the quality is much better than anything you'd buy at a store or online.

300 mg test/week

30mg mirtazapine per day

>K2-vitamin
>C-vitamin
>Magnesium
>L-arginine
>Zinc
>B12-vitamin
>D3-vitamin

Six lines of speed so no one can stop me

I can't really tell if something raises test but I know for sure that Zinc does. Melatonin doesn't have any side effects I believ but it makes you very tired and gives weird vivid dreams.

Jimeson sellsa Magnesium + Melatonin combo. If I definitely need a big sleep I take it about an hour before bed then it knocks me out.

Attached: SPURDOM.jpg (400x400, 104K)

We go into the mines and earn it like a real man

Shit, man, you just saved my life. I can't sleep for shit for years. I'll definitely try this.

don't become dependent on it faggot. you will be fucked for life.

Protein Powder
Creatine
Magnesium
Vitamine D
Omega 3, Fish oil

New to this shit, is there a point to protein shakes and creatin if you're cutting? I'm skinnyfat atm and am trying to lose some fat before bulking up

Anyway, how long did you guys take to get Jow Forums?

Tell me about boron/borax

>give up your natty card and get on whey
hang on this is a joke right im a newfag and still dont know how natty you need to be for a natty card

>80 grams of whey in a day

Is your diet pure carbohydrates? Start eating more real food high in protein and limit your whey to one scoop a day.

I researched and bought the best form of every essential vitamin (A, all the B's, C, D3, E, K2 etc.) at megadose levels per capsule, what am I in for Jow Forums

>Ghost Preworkout (400mg caffeine)
I don't always take preworkout but I definitely notice I do better with it than without.

>Gold Standard Whey, 1 scoop
Nice protein, and I put raw honey in it to get that in without having to taste it because I don't really like honey but it boosts energy levels.

>BCAAs
Usually just a scoop, to be honest I don't think these help a lot but I have access to them for cheap so why not.

Creatine no, protein powder sure. PP is just a meal supplement, its a quick and easy way to get protein with almost nothing else coming with it (like carbs, fat, sugar, etc). Its almost pure protein. You can elect to eat in place of using it, or you can elect to use it instead of a meal. Either or, nothing is wrong brah.

>what am I in for Jow Forums

Attached: 8e1807a4de7ea3db6e75112b30881932bd31bbb87f9a3d10d8177e199268f1e2_1.jpg (640x500, 32K)

What’s this shit about whey not being natty?

Ulcers

Wrong. Creatine can help convert ADP into ATP regardless of whether you're cutting or not.

Sooo... I’m reg eating 200+ grams of protein at 40% of macros of 2000 calories. My breakfast is 4 oz. of turkey sausage and a protein shake that consists of 2 cups whole milk, 2 scoops Gold Standard, one banana, and a teaspoon on cinnamon. Am I doing something wrong?

You best start believing in /fraud/ threads user, you're in one.

Attached: 1517046490862.jpg (1359x330, 156K)

Fermented cod liver oil, dessicated beef liver, whether, beef brain

Whey* not whether

Best form of magnesium to take?
Heard oxide, citrate and orotate all have poor absorption and/or potential long-term side effects.
Also heard the following about these forms, obviously combining them (threonate=taurate AM, threonate+glycinate PM) but they're all a bit more expensive so I am a bit stuck on deciding what to get. I suppose I want it mostly for the anti-anxiety potential, better brain function/nootropic potential, and for sleeping/recovering better. So everything I guess haha.

>Threonate (chelated with threonine? threonic acid? threonate? idk): mental gains, mental calming, relieve or reduce anxiety and maybe depression (morning and/or night)
>Taurate (chelated with aa taurine). Energy, cardiovascular and general systems functioning, cellular energy and repair (around working out, morning or during the day)
>Gluconate (chelated with manganese). Similar to taurate, and endocrine/thyroid function
>Glycinate (chelated with glycine): physical calming, easiest digestion and best for replenishing levels fastest or overcoming a deficit, sleep/relaxation (take before bed time)

Anyone tried any or all of these and if so what would you recommend?

No. You're also probably ingesting too much arsenic

1 multivitamin

1 fish oil pill

LJL @ curlbros wasting their money on magic beans.

Attached: Bruce-Lee-Side-Kick-Warning.jpg (500x330, 22K)

>Megadosing vitamin D (something like 30 times RDA)
What the fuck is wrong with your brain?
Why are you doing this to your body?
Which study are you following that found good results with this dosing regime?

>Vitamin D3 10k iu, everything
>Zinc gluconate 50mg- bigger loads
hope you're not taking these every day lols

>whacky dreams
That's code for nightmares user

The zinc is fine. Vitamin d is okay too as long as they arent drowning themselves in milk

Because I'm half Arab I need to take extra Vitamin D3 pills because I live in Europe and I don't want to get Type II diabetes.

My bad I thought 4000 was the upper limit for vitamin D but I was wrong.
Upper limit for zinc is 40mg/day,

I literally can't tell the difference on or off supplements other than caffeine.
Someone shill me fish oil

Yeah but you have to take into account how much of that 50 mg tablet your body will actually absorb. Probably 30 at best if I had to guess

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK5ov1gkjrc

over 5k IU vit d, if you dont supplement k2 magnesium and b2 is harmful

that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much zinc

A really good and cheap way to get based magnesium is from banana tea, yeah, banana