THE PERFECT DIET

Jow Forums, is there a website that lists the perfect diet with supplements to take every day etc?

Everything I find is completely trash and filled wiht "Top 5" clickbait without any studies or proof or is by some bullshit biased cult that believe "vegan is the best" "keto is the best" "paleo is the best" bullshit.

I need a diet that optimizes these:
- Hormones (Testosterone, HGH, Estrogen)
- Acne & skin
- Prevent oxidation damage
- Hair
- Eyesight
- Muscle growth
- Energy levels
- Not promote & Reduce cancer chance

and not just diet but also supplements like curcumin, spirulina, vitamin k2, etc

Attached: 1529722220491.jpg (1359x960, 114K)

There is but like most other faggots here you won't like the answer.

I'd imagine a "perfect" diet is pretty unenjoyable, inconvenient and expensive. Not to mention entirely personal.

I don't care about it being expensive or unenjoyable. If it's amazing for the above mentioned optimizations, it's 100% worth it.

Paleo diet is objectively the best.

Look up important vitamins, eat that stuff. Done. Go fuck yourself

Then tell us.

vegan is the best

Just don't eat food with lots of salt or lots of sugar. Prioritize vegetables > protein > carbs. There is no magical diet that will make you 100% efficient. Life isn't some video game with cookie cutter builds for success

exactly what I mean by that. Every cult member believes their diet is their best.

I don't care about your cult-beliefs - the best diet could be in fact a mix of both.

Vitamin D 10000IU supplements will give you superpowers.

The best diet is a mix of both.

Just eat liverwurst and onions.

The perfect diet would be to eat a large variety of fresh and unprocessed food. It would probably also be wise to look into your genealogy and ancestral origins to further focus the on an optimized diet which your ancestors evolved eating. For example, you wouldn't want to take an inuit and drop him into Los Angeles to live off of vegan bitch food,no matter how healthy and varied it may be.

Why 10k and not 5k?
And you do take K2 with your D3 right?

Yen different people will give you ten different perfect diets. Plus Everybody’s dna is different, goals are different, etc. And we don’t even know stuff like if you lift. Plus, humans are adaptable and work perfect under wildly different diets, from paleo to 90% rice.

In other words, your question is dumb and you should feel bad.

Go look up scooby, he is a nutritional nazi in all the best ways, his meal planner and bodybuilder nutrition page are solid.

Best supplements are fish oil, multivitamin, vitamin D3, and caffeine from natural sources like black coffee and green tea.

Milk, meat pies, gummyworms etc

Good news, it exists;

Chicken
Potatos
Broccoli
Fruit
Milk
Nuts
Soda water or hard water (comes with minerals)

Throw in a steak once a week and fish when you get sick of chicken. Have a salad filled with oils and lots of green things at least once every few days. Congratulations you hit 99% of all micros/macros by doing this.

Its cheap, its easy to cook. Want science backing this up? Fucking easy the two places on earth with the longest life expectancy are on Mediterranean and Japanese Islands, why? Limited access to processed foods and diets heavy in the above (except instead of chicken they have fish) because that's all they can get.

>inb4 why not sweet potato
Because Vit A toxicity is a thing when all you eat is broccoli and sweet potatos. If you eat one you dont need the other.

Yeah it's called read Ray Peat.

Also buy a lot of Vitamin C, and glycine.

>Also buy a lot of Vitamin C
Or just have 300ml of fucking orange juice

Too much sugar, not enough vitamin c. You should be getting anywhere from 5 to 10g of vitamin c a day ideally.

>Too much sugar
False
> not enough vitamin c
300ml of proper orange juice is over 100% of your DI

I realize now you're probably American so you dont actually have any non-shit beverages. Im sorry you live in a crap country.

If combined with prolonged fasting

Attached: roll.jpg (1359x960, 225K)

>"100% of your DI"

lmfao what an embarrassing post

And orange juice is high in fructose, shouldn't be used as a vitamin c source because of it. Actually doing some research for you post stupid shit.

Let's do this.

Orange juice is only for dirty bulk