Guys if i get a tattoo will it look messy over time since i bulk and cut?

Guys if i get a tattoo will it look messy over time since i bulk and cut?
>inb4 all tats are degenerate
I dont give a fuck about your opinion

Attached: 1530250162407.png (1298x2168, 1.85M)

Just don't get tattoos you utter pleb

>whats your opinion
>fuck your opinion

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 36K)

>I don’t give a fuck about your opinion
>blatantly asking strangers on a Tibetan basket weaving forum for their opinion on your dumb graffiti

Pick one

are you fucking stupid? He's not asking for your opinion. He's asking if the tattoo will get ruined from the skin stretching back and forth.
How can the two of you be this fucking stupid?

M-messi?
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

That’s an opinion based on what he looks like and our estimations. It’s okay, OP, being stupid will make you angry sometimes. Just get another tattoo to make those mean strangers know you’re smart and interesting.

Consider spending your money on not vandalising your body.

As your skin stretches it will obviously gradually look different but It'll look fine. Just don't be an idiot and bulk too hard.

As long as you dont jam a stretch mark in the middle of it then it's not a big deal. And even then you can have it filled in later.

Must hurt to be such a fag.

Attached: ackchyually.png (225x225, 6K)

>getting a tattoo
faggot

>I don’t understand subtextual meanings

It’s clear that OP means “I don’t give a fuck about your opinion on the sociopolitical aspects of having a tattoo”

Don't cry for me, Argentina

Attached: 1526157787009.jpg (350x270, 14K)

Op here
I asked if the strechibg of the arms (cutting and bulking ) several times will mess up the tattoo appearance. That is not asking for opinions. I dont give a shit what a social reject thinks about the design itself.

Imagine her bouncing on your cock like that, and as soon as you're about to nut she bunny hops forward and lets you bust your nut all over those little dimples.

Attached: 1525654791994.jpg (423x571, 40K)

kek

what the fuck man i was about to beat my meat to this

tits or ----

they're only gonna look better

Attached: tats.jpg (1166x1450, 632K)

source for this brap

S O U R C E

DEGENERATE

Attached: sniff.webm (1280x720, 386K)