Ate thots the reason we lift?

Ate thots the reason we lift?

Attached: 1530424206045.jpg (716x802, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tyrKeThaEJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not the reason, but a reason.

Attached: 1jqcf8.jpg (396x396, 22K)

it doesn't matter why you lift

Attached: 1505470644827.jpg (320x400, 19K)

euw

what race are they?

Attached: e52.png (1615x787, 173K)

only if you have absolutely godawful taste

Attached: 14.jpg (1000x610, 661K)

nope, i lift for our lord Jesus

Attached: normal_muscle_jesus.jpg (275x400, 41K)

bruh you should see pics of nicolette shea before surgeries

id rather just have a cute, smart, and dedicated woman. i do not really care for whores.

I have a fetish for trashy girls, so it's part of it.

Lifting for prostitutes?

U wot m8

Somewhat. I get attention, too.

>tfw ywn have a pink-pussied blonde teen with braces the same color as her eyes begging you to fuck her

Attached: 18245023857.jpg (600x600, 35K)

If you're doing things right, whores would be an intermediate consequence.

is sex with one of these barbie hot girls even any good?

For some reason I imagine them being stuck up no-fun allowed bitches. Like they'd refuse to suck your dick, and if they did, they won't do a good job.

I would think they’re actually freaks since it looks like they basis their self esteem off of fuckability

>braces the same color as her eyes
Dark brown braces doesn't look to good
>intermediate
1/2/3/4 is all i need to get thot?

I lift for a pale, homely looking girl with big tits that will oogle me for being marginally in shape

it's about attention, not fuckability.

when they walk into a room they want all the guys to check them out, not because they want to fuck. they want to be hotter than all the basic bitches, they want everything to be easy and handed to them, so they get done up, flirt a little and weep the rewards

Idk I’ve been with one and she was nutty in the sack so

You underrate the sexual motivation of girls with daddy issues who pride themselves off of being a top slut

God no. Lift for the man in the mirror.

>weep the rewards

>weep the rewards

Attached: 3359897222.jpg (304x290, 13K)

I lift for photoshop

>weep the rewards

Sadly at 29 I missed out on the opportunity to fuck these kinds of girls.
Didn't start making it until 27.
Now I sort of can only get women who are in my circles, but most of them are 30+ and bodies like playdough bricks. Tbh I don't want that but I missed my shot and now just have to settle.
That's how it is yonger bros. Don't fall in to the 'Mean peak at 30' meme, you only do if you started working towards it at 25 and then by the time you get here all the women are basically either used up, going to shit, or tradable goods to be passed around.

31 here. became Jow Forums and successful in the last few years. young girls are all over my shit constantly. you probably still hold yourself like a scrub.

>just swim and you’ll become ottermode
>get no pussy
>start lifting
>1 year in girls are all over my dick

They want bulk not abs

fpbp

Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me

Bless you user

>Lord Jesus Christ, son of God have mercy on me, a sinner.

get it right heathen

Attached: crusader.jpg (184x184, 40K)

>young girls are all over my shit constantly. you probably still hold yourself like a scrub.
Fuck you dude, I'm in a wheelchair. You don't know shit. You don't know what I've been through and what's been taken away from me. Try not being able to walk again once you wake up tomorrow. Try getting your spine fused and held together with steel rods because some drunk bitch plowed in to your car. And that's besides the point, the point is these fucking whores a commodities and as a 31 male you should know (if you're as successful as you say you are) how 'cheap' relationships really are. Cunt.

No

fpbp

Being even remotely fit is like activating a cheat code, especially in this fat fuck of a country.

Attached: 1352511074577.jpg (1024x860, 290K)

youtu.be/tyrKeThaEJM

Whoa, just take it easy man!

Belss you and our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Michelle Jackson??

you might lift for whores, but "we" dont because "we" aren't colossal faggots like you who are obsessed with cheap holes