How long does it take to get jacked?

I've been working out for 3 months. The whole time I've been eating at 500 calorie surplus, going to the gym 3-4 week, and going up in weight every time.

When will people start mirin? How long before people start to notice?

Attached: inthenameofkittens`.jpg (2419x3629, 790K)

When you realize natty lifting is a meme and start a cycle

Two more years.

Attached: 1530048772472.jpg (360x270, 24K)

I want to jack after looking at her. IF U KNOE WUT I MEEN. :)

You’ll never be big enough

Attached: 2AD1278B-7E48-4B7D-AA48-342176AFD542.gif (500x500, 205K)

How long until she is my wife

Depends a lot on your genes, some people will never be mired.

I'm starting to suspect this is me ))):

Give it at least a year and a half, you impatient faggot. "The whole time" you've been in the gym in months can be counted on less than one hand. Keep consistently eating, sleeping and lifting right for over a year and see where you're at from there.

Serious. Where do I get roids? My dealer only sells weed.

Just focus on you chest and biceps and in two-three more months you'll start to get mired.

six outta ten

It takes time, my dude. Idk where you started, but if you've been able to keep going up in weight each time, you're doing it right. Be patient brah. is a faggot, 90% of people will get mires with the right work. I started at 135 at 5'11; 5 years later, I'm at 207 with 10.4% bodyfat according to my gym's electric scale thing. You just have to have patience, keep working, and realize that it if were easy, everyone would look like Zyzz.

nikkiboo321 on snapchat. She's nothing special.

Can i get progress pics plz? I'm also starting at 135 and 5"11, but I'm 26 ):

>Asking your weed dealer for gear
want to hear how I know your dumb ass is too young to pin?

Attached: 1529044355186.jpg (394x500, 27K)

Where does one get roids? Do I just ask the biggest guy at my gym? That seems crazy.

Ask the receptionist, most gyms now run a safe referral system because they can be absolutely fucked if people get hurt in their gym using low grade steroids. They'll keep a list of "safe" local sources. They won't sell you of course but will give you a name and number.

Sometimes I forget that while I would like a wife who posed like that for my eyes, I would never want a wife who posed like that for a camera

sauce NOW!!

u/inthenameofkittens

She stopped posting nudes tho. Her snapchat is listed somewhere in here. Her personality is trash and she isn't as hot anymore tho

2-3 years from now. Earlier if you gym is full of weak teens and seniors like mine.

If the genetics are right you can achieve greatness within 2 years.
Train 5 days a week for 1 to 1+1/2 hour per day.
Find ONE good supplement (all in one) and you're set.

Depends on what your starting body is and your genetics.

>still smoking weed
youre way too much of a retarded faggot to start juicing