*ruins your session by dressing like a whore*

why are women allowed to have their own gyms and still allowed to come to ours dressed like street walkers? it's not fair, bros

Attached: 1173737026-891308680_530x.jpg (530x530, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-wExMdvsjYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to bed you horny incel

If you don't have the mental discipline to ignore someone how do you have the mental discipline to finish a set?

Attached: 1488728484281.gif (400x285, 1.5M)

t. incel

>why is personal freedom of expression allowed

Inshallah, brother, they should have to wear burkas. PBUH

But lowkey enhances it

I want to express my freedom into her asshole, if you know what I mean

>implying I don't bust a PR every time that qt THINN chick comes in wearing almost nothing

You gay user?

if they're allowed to have their safespace why aren't I allowed to have mine? I'm not saying I can't finish my set I'm just saying I'd rather do it without being forced to look at your pussy while I'm doing it

this, but ironically unironically

LOL this, OP is obviously foreveralone gymcel who can't handle his own FEELS without raging at innocent women gym-goers.

Just get a home gym OP, not like you have any reason to leave the house anyway (no friends, no social life, etc)

I go to the gym to train, not to masturbate at random thots.

I wanna open up a gym, its guys only, i'll call it guy heaven.

But in all seriousness, i get you, its bullshit, like most things around us these days. We shouldnt worry about it though. We can only use these distractions as tools to strengthen our minds even more. We are men, men have always done this, its what makes us better. You feel me dawg?!

Attached: 2856595455274b34b51ac518116f988c84c7de7fc49ace35bc3b00a1d59e39f4.jpg (3564x2097, 2.11M)

I literally don't understand why opening an all guy's gym would be a bad idea

Gay men.

Ruins your session? Are you gay or something? Do you hate attractive females? Does an attractive female mess you up so badly that you can't lift? I'm so confused as to why people think this

In all likelihood feminists and generally butthurt folks would attempt to shut it down.

When there's thots around I take cheeky glances between sets to keep my test up

Hell, i just want a whites only gym. Now this really would be heaven, without all those stinking goblinos that never clean up after themselves.

Thots dont bother me anymore these days. Fucking aliens do. It never stops, each day at the gym the reasons to be racist just keep piling on.

Attached: 1513418009833.jpg (468x714, 111K)

Because women dressing like thots only affects the 1% of men who are too weak willed to surpress themselves. And muslims.

It's a tiny market and your business would fail.

They have this. It's called equinox. You are probably too poor to afford it, so you deserve what you pay for.

i can only imagine all the magapedes trying to get in shape.
incel is the new buzzword for morons it seems

Why do t you just give them the attention they are seeking by pulling out your dick and jacking off to completion?

Safespaces are for weak faggots (i.e: not standard men)

wow never realized this board was this fucking gay

Because there's not enough social backlash from it. In fact, they're generally ENCOURAGED to do it. I was biking along a trail today and thought back to this one girl who was wearing these super tight almost up to cheek shorts.

I thought, I should have told her to put some clothes on. If enough guys tell her not to do it, she probably won't do it.

People will say ignore it, but IGNORING EVIL and letting it happen is being a PART OF IT. NO MORE WHORING.

There are all kinds of niggers and goblins at equinox. No matter how loaded you are you cant get away from diversity. Home gym i guess is the only way for now. Fortunately these things habe a way of balancing themselves out every couple of decades and whites just about had enough of 3rd worlders. Once women see the reality of shitskins all around, said shitskins are fucking done. No one cares about what men have to say but once chicks cant go about their day without getting robbed and raped shit will change superquick.

Attached: Screenshot_20180201-033621.png (689x685, 435K)

>and whites just about had enough of 3rd worlders
thanks for speaking for me. actually from what i've noticed my fellow whites are the ones doing drugs, going to pride parades, and promoting all sorts of other degenerate shit. the middle easterners i've met on the other hand are far more normal, save for some of their backwards shit. one day i want to move to eastern europe. even in some bleak slavic shithole at least then i can get peace and quiet from all the faggy ass liberals and other bullshit in america. also the idea of a white cause in this country is lost. the south already learned this lesson.

>when you Jow Forums so hard you go full sharia

Attached: 1514913293010.jpg (2848x2136, 679K)

>immigrants welcome
Thanks for speaking for me

I want to start a guys only gym where you can admire great male physiques all you want, and will result in strong friendships, much like that between Gilgamesh and Enkidu in those myths, which will serve as the foundation for big gains. It will also be a natural bugman/male consumer of the Glycine max bean repellent since they will assume that it is gay and continue watching gangbang videos & going to planet fitness or whatever fag shit they normally do.

Leftist ideology, despite what you might think is dying. Their shit is based on lies, falsehood, deception and literal brainwashing. The energy to fuel all this nonsense is growing exponentially. At this point they have to intimidate and threaten people in order to keep their bullshit afloat. Unsustainable. They are fucking done.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-07-18-02-11.png (1024x600, 853K)

>decades and whites just about had enough of 3rd worlders
Americans have the strangest concept of whiteness. I'm German and it blows my mind that Americans consider Anglos/Italians/Poles/Slavs all as "white". America is SO OBSESSED with niggers that they are willing to create a shitty supergroup with no shared cultural heritage or phenotype just so that they can exclude niggers. It makes no sense.

>once chicks cant go about their day without getting robbed and raped shit will change superquick.

I really have to worry about a generation of men who sit inside all day and get all their characterization of other races from chinese basketweaving forums. Good luck waiting for that day user. You should realize however, that in your country, outside of the "coasts and cities" that the population is vastly white, and inhabited by inbred """white""" Americans. desu Slavs are civilized than poor """white""" Americans, atleast invest isn't a thing with Slavs anymore.

Tell me user, when was the last time you spoke to an actual human being? Do you realize how outlandish your "violence fantasy" is?

>There are all kinds of niggers and goblins at equinox.
I can tell you've never stepped foot in an equinox.

sure thing, mohammed

Reminder that if wearing tights was for "comfort", then men would be doing it too.

They wear it so Chad will come to them

inb4
>b-b-but muh incel!

Nobody is arguing that girls don't dress up for attention from attractive guy, and an inb4 won't make you a non-incel

Chad worked hard to be desirable to them
You didn’t

Who cares? If that really occupies so much of your attention than it's your fault.

>Gym today at like 12 PM
>Almost entirely empty
>Enter turbo thot
>She only exercises right next to me
>When I move on to something else, she follows
It must hurt needing that much validation.

Attached: 1529950259899.png (500x483, 247K)

I wear them

It's the natural conclusion of extreme-right ideology. They're basically the same thing but one prays to Allah while the other prays to Hitler.

>hitler

hitler was a fanatical child. what we want will make him look like gandhi

guys can dress like this too. some fag on a bike only had compression shorts on the other day at my gym. dude is probably trying to make a point or some fag shit.

This. Gym this have no power over me.
t.week of nofap

Attached: DO3JgylUIAAhTVS.jpg_large.jpg (468x240, 34K)

>what we want
You don't get prizes for what you want, edgelord. You get them for what you've done.

Gym thots thots thots thots thots thots*

just watch

>Cucks himself with said mindset
>"Omg bro why won't girls dig me"

Attached: 1920839473.png (1024x749, 117K)

Sure thing. In 5 years, you'll still be here saber rattling to anonymous strangers on Jow Forums. Other people will have actually done stuff; you might decide to co-opt their achievements if they lean far right enough.

haters fuel me, bro. your doubt is my motivation

watch me

i was going lat pulldowns in a near-empty gym last friday when a blonde hottie 9.5/10 started doing through the leg cable squats on the opposite side of the machine

goddamn i wasn't even mad i just could not stop imagining her amazing ass bouncing on my dick

>haters
Important people receive hate, you get dismissed. You are 100% bark and 0% bite, get that precious last word in to convince yourself otherwise.

post your fucking physique bro. I smell an insecure manlet

>t. german who's never been to an all black or hispanic neighborhood

Once you've been to America you realize why whites behave like this. It's not outlandish at all

>I really have to worry about a generation of men who sit inside all day and get all their characterization of other races from chinese basketweaving forums. Good luck waiting for that day user. You should realize however, that in your country, outside of the "coasts and cities" that the population is vastly white, and inhabited by inbred """white""" Americans. desu Slavs are civilized than poor """white""" Americans, atleast invest isn't a thing with Slavs anymore.

You characterize non city dwelling whites as uncivilized (extremely low crime rate) and inbred (not true) even though I've doubt you've met many of them. Yet you complain that alt righters get their characterization of groups from the internet. I can't wait to see you clowns get le 56

fit women are so amazing. i want to worship them

Too Right mate.

I stopped going to a gym for that reason.
Woman bitching about men "perving on them" when they're clearly wearing nothing under their spandex is just retarded.

t. Wahabi
Hijabs are obligatory Burkhas are overkill

>I would like a whites only gym
How will you go there then?

BASED and redpilled

do male only gyms exist?
sounds like a gay cockfest and that would be great for me

Attached: 1509980789675[1].jpg (636x900, 66K)

Equinox is gayer than the Y.

Daily reminder to KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL EVERY NIGGER YOU SEE THEN KILL YOURSELF
SATAN IS GOOD
SATAN IS MY PAL
SATAN IS GOOD
SATAN IS MY PAL
SATAN IS GOOD
SATAN IS MY PAL
SATAN IS GOOD
SATAN IS MY PAL
KILL EM ALL KILL EM ALL KILL EM ALL KILL EM ALL KILL EM ALL KILL EM ALL KILL EM ALL KILL EM ALL

Attached: s-l300[1].jpg (300x224, 10K)

They have them, look up your local gay sauna

You have to be 18+ to post here, summerfriend

Attached: 6043FE41-B2A6-41CC-BFC4-470B7A643193.jpg (1800x1649, 583K)

this but also ironically

They'd be shut down so fast for SEXISM. Get one that doesn't have any cardio gear and only a few machines so the womenfolk stay away. My gyms like that, and the only one I see is an east german looking broad that lifts and weighs twice as much as I do.

i wear horde leggings with black short shorts
i rp that it is real armor while i am lifting
just wear leggings you pussy. If you wear shorts you feel like a classy lady.

Attached: 1529334731014.jpg (808x631, 519K)

We need to return to the Greek ideal of oiled up men glistening naked in the sun

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-02-14-44-46.jpg (1080x447, 45K)

thats a decent shoop and a comfy room

god damn, how can you be so weak you let some random thot ruin your set?

Men do wear them at the gym, and they are comfy af

Under shorts

dis :D

You're more than welcome to have your own safespace

>Hell, i just want a whites only gym
Na you don't if
>stinking goblinos that never clean up after themselves.
is the reason. I go to a white gym only (upper class area in south africa, allow blacks but very few live in area) and you get all the same shit as any other gym. People leaving weights laying around saying that the pay for another guy to clean it up, people cutting in lines to take racks, benches, etc. don't care whose next.

WHITE SHARIA WHEN

Fuck off. Men wear them too, for running, compression pants, and usually wear shorts over them since random boners show in just leggings and are embarrassing. Women don't get erections, you'd have noticed if you'd ever been with one.

The only people who can't control themselves around scantily clad women are pajeets from a designated shitting street country where they rape and set grills on fire in spite of being on a peaceful mostly meatless el goblino diet, and towelheads who reeeeeee about how all women not wearing a tent over the age of eighteen months are whores and deserve to be raped to death. Have you ever been on a Brazilian beach? You'd spontaneously combust, bleed out from your raging boner?

this.

>people cutting in lines to take racks, benches, etc. don't care whose next.
>lines for equipment
which hellhole do you lift in?

Not actual lines
>see guy at squat rack
>hey how many sets you got?
>3
>cool can I have the rack after you?
>sure
>5 minutes later, someone else is at the rack

This user knows. I bet everyone here goes to leisure centres or commercial gyms like Fitness First or Planet Fitness

>why are women allowed

Jews

>talking shit about Hitler
kys

>idolizing skinny drug addicted LOSERS because you took a 2007 meme seriously
Lol

Attached: 1530393887778.png (805x451, 151K)

>not using these sights as motivation to push yourself beyond your limits
have you tried not being a total faggot, op?

Women in general are a nuisance in the gym.
An overwhelming majority of them isn't here to workout, they just use space and equipment doing nothing but stirring the air and checking their IG for 15 minutes between two empty half hack-squat sets.

Attached: 1526180613158.jpg (960x720, 173K)

What did she mean by this?

youtu.be/-wExMdvsjYw

Shut the fuck up jew

Attached: 20180603_131552.jpg (590x512, 142K)

My gym doesn't allow selfies or using your phone for anything that's not switching songs. Based gymlords.

Thats the fault of the guy who was using it before.
Whenever somebody asks me to use a piece of equipment after me I ensure that I tell the guy that Im done to come put his stuff there before I remove mine. That way it cant be snatched.
Simple gym etiquette

this but unironically

>muh hitler did drugs meme
hello 1990

Attached: 1530159782903.jpg (376x349, 22K)

Attached: 1528583356769.png (1280x849, 103K)

>personal freedom
Let people fuck on streets next then

> incel

Nah just a cuck thing

you need to be at least 18 to post on this board

Jow Forums and Islam will unite to finally eradicate the jews Dues vult!!!!!!!!

>not lifting more when sloots are around..

>create a supergroup
American whites unite based upon our common european ancestry. The difference between a native european and an American white is the fact that we are often a mixture of european ethnicities and thus a mutt race of white.
Of course we consider all native europeans white because Anerican white can have lineage from any european ethnicity.

We unite around this basic concept because it's obvious that we are seperate from blacks and also seperate from the common european. We are white, which means that we are decendents of europe. I don't see whats hard to get about that.

Attached: 82284aa29d4ed602319664810a3ff7edd693497f82e0e7f1c21feb201bfb014f.png (1065x699, 442K)