Do you shave abdominal hair?

Do you shave abdominal hair?

Attached: shave-pubes-678x381.jpg (678x381, 29K)

I don't, and it looks like I adopted part of the rainforest under my shirt. But I'm also single so I don't care

>Razorblade shaft
>trim everything else
No one wants a mouthful of hair or a face-full of pubes.

once in a while, but then I am promptly reminded why I don't

why don't you user? is it the way it feels after?

because nobody cares about you?
t. projecting

I don't shave any body hair. But I do pluck hairs off the shaft and base of my dick, feels good man.

Just trim senpai

I trim it with the same shaver that i use on my hair.

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-08-00-59-26.png (534x701, 454K)

I have a very mild case of neurofibromatosis and my abs is where it is most visible.

yup

No, because I'm not fucking gay. Anyone who shaves their stomach is a faggot who probably oils himself up before going to the gym as well

I don't. But if youre one of thosr people who do shave your abs I guess that's understandable so theres less friction when you're fucking your boyfriend.

>neurofibromatosis
yikes at least you are alive I guess

I trim it a bit with a pair of scissors.

shaving the body hair is for fags, women love that shit

why do men prefer shaved women as opposed to natural?

Yes I am a man so I have hair over most of my body.

like I said my case is very mild, most people don't notice unless I point it out to them

I epilate it.

I have a treasure trail just like that....

trim

men are hairy, masculine and brutish, women prefer men older than them, hair enhances this

women are less hairy, feminine and less dominant, men prefer women younger than them, less hair enhances this.

I do, and it looks like i'm a boy under my shirt, but i'm also single and it feels good.

There isn't really much of a reason, it's all cultural. Men used to be the ones who were hairless back in Roman days for example.

>Men cared more about looking like marbled statues than choking on furry tits and women didn't shave

Jesus Christ enough with this Romans were fags shit, this is mostly a homo fantasy, women shaved too back then

That is reading some crazy level shit into what I typed user. I just gave an example of a period of history where men shaved, of which there has probably been many.

>trim everything other than the shaft
I wish I had the courage to razor blade it. The hair is way to coarse I could scrub dishes with my pubes.