Just shave it, women love that shit bro

>just shave it, women love that shit bro

Attached: 1523980455024.jpg (770x1274, 78K)

This board isn't about WOMEN it's about FITNESS. STOP

Mate, if you are ugly with hair you'll be ugly without it too, so stop worrying about it

Attached: guardiola.jpg (630x420, 30K)

we fit to get laid fuck u

I'm not sure if it's a face looking at me or two faces staring at each other.

If getting laid is all you have man, you already lost at life.

no "we" dont you fucking kalekale faggot

Based

just shave it, impudent gnats love that shit my dimwit brother

Attached: ElHermano.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

but I want to get laid with an interesting and fun 10/10 grill user, of course I need to do more things that Jow Forums alone

uncanny

Attached: EHjpg.jpg (770x1274, 345K)

You know there’s a difference between shaving your own fucking head and getting a clean tapered buzz cut from a respectable barber right

How do I tell my friend it's time to shave it?

>known him since 6yo
>when he was ~14 he started growing his hair out
>didn't really think about it
>after a few years realize it's because he's self conscious about MPB
>after another few years realize that he looks way more stupid as steven seagal than he would as krillin
>he still keeps it in a ponytail to hide it, but I can really see that he's getting thin on top anyway, and I'm sure other people would notice it as well.

How do I break it to him gently? Definitely willing to shave my head in solidarity if it gets him to fucking do it.

>just take a selfie with a non-retarded focal length bro

I have just realised that people who care so much about their hairstyle have fucked up ugly looking skulls and want to hide it.

I have an aesthetic skull so running with a buzz cut works really well for me.

Skullcels btfo

Bump. If you're reading this Andrew, it's time to shave it.

Does that look bad? Yes. But it would look worse with a little island of fuzz on top like Krusty the Clown. Unless you're willing to shell out for pills and hair transplants then those are your two options

Stronger than time

Attached: 7BDDCA5E-D0A6-4CE5-8F4E-0A39842E2EED.jpg (1280x720, 392K)

I finally asked the hot girl at the gym out

Attached: 7E764591-63F5-4D60-92EC-F66D1978FDD0.jpg (1125x984, 298K)

I’m proud of you

Bitches loves me.

Attached: lynchproof_chan.jpg (400x585, 50K)

nice senpai

When I was 10kg heavier I shaved and I looked really bad, I tried again now and I almost look decent. I bet in another 10kg it will look good on me

Thanks user, this was a special one, I usually have no problem but shes clearly in that upper tier of gym thot that every gym has. Can’t wait until I clap dem chimps

Baldlet cope lmao

How did you get this thot's number in the first place?

That’s clearly instagram

Yeah we follow each other on Instagram, like each other’s posts so it’s not like it was totally unexpected we had just never had a conversation longer than 5 minutes of small talk

It's more like getting laid is the thing we don't have.

>unironically gives a shit about what females think
they smell your insecurities from miles away

Attached: 1529518007096.gif (240x180, 580K)

>they smell your insecurities from miles away
this man is correct. honestly she is going to pry you to see if you are insecure, be a fucking man and own it and learn to laugh at yourself. some things you cannot control, the things you can control always try to excel

Good job user, proud of you and hope it goes well

Attached: 1523308624820.png (970x624, 286K)

Ayy lmao

This. No matter how beautiful and strong you are, woman feel insecurity like shark feel blood in the water.
You are a failure, OP.

Proud of you my son, here have some oc wlp

Attached: 1A4748B2-F6E4-4814-9D18-9A1B328FD2AD.jpg (1536x2048, 947K)

>always have terrible hairline since i was born, just retardedly big forehead and my hairline sits ontop my head rather then infront of it
>retard looking skull and people say i look like a jew escaped from auschwitz when my hair is short
Not fair

Just pin him down and shave it. We did it to a friend of ours and he never looked back

>interesting and fun
>10/10
Do you realize how rare this is

>like a jew escaped from auschwitz
>implying the holohoax even happened

Grug irl

A bald manager has never won the premier league