So my female friends say that this guy's body is perfect because it's "muscular but not TOO muscular" but I laughed and...

So my female friends say that this guy's body is perfect because it's "muscular but not TOO muscular" but I laughed and retorted that he's not muscular enough and is actually fat.

They said I shouldn't bodyshame (??????) him and that I should go workout more even though I just graduated from a beginner program (which puts me into INTERMEDIATE).

Why are normies so fucking stupid

Attached: 1525909197565.png (790x395, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/search/username/Cunthetics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bbc

post body

Most women are good with seeing just a little definition and some slight size. Anything more than that has diminishing returns.

You're a brainlet if you didn't instantly respond that by claiming a certain body type is perfect they just shamed all other bodies.

They think his body is perfect because he is famous and not ugly.

Didn't you watch eddie murphies Delirious? All you have to do is sing. Meatloaf was a fucking sex symbol for christs sake.

Why are you friends with coalburning thots OP? And particularly dumb ones at that.

seconded dont be a fag OP

This gtfo of there and change your lifestyle. Stop being controlled by the jew and masonic initiatives. That you think calling out the luciferian masonic kaballic elite is a meme is proof of your inability to succeed in life

Yep, wow us with that INTERMEDIATE body, lad.

Are you even bigger than him?

You graduate from a beginner program when your linear progression is done, and I doubt you went as far as you could

The program doesn't matter, it's the numbers on the bar and the progression

It has nothing to do with if he's muscular or not, it's a case of "social proof" in action. Others find him attractive(or that's what various media say) so they must be missing what's actually attractive about him. the "muscular but not TOO muscular" is rationalization of this while also admitting they don't really find him attractive but trying not feel like they are too different from their own peer groups in opinions(social forces affect women way more then men, even on a biological level that men don't have to deal with).

TL;DR they are sheeple that find him attractive cuz other find him attractive.

>famous
>bbc

What is it you don’t understand? Mandingo and Prince Yashua have been banging bitches for years even though they are DYEL.

I hate niggers, jews, and roasties. These three abominations ruined my life.

imagine being such a worthless piece of shit that you blame other races who did nothing to you on all your problems. the south should be exterminated

truly pathetic

You ruined your life, partly by finding convenient boogeymen to shift blame.

I don't know why they say that, he looks disgusting imo and Im a chick

Spotted the nigger

they dindu nuffin
they was a good boy just need that money for programs

he looks more skinnyfat than actually fat though

cringe

Ruh roh. You know you're talking to incels right? They get triggered when you say cringe and then they start projecting shit.

Attached: Untitled 2.png (1237x1491, 197K)

Imagine actually thinking that jews and women havent done ANYTHING to affect the life of a young north american male. Wow. Found the guy with 0 thinking capacity. Stick to bussing tables jamal; alternatively keep those books balanced goldstein

>female friends
>listen to black music
>Thinks out of shape niggas have perfect bodies
Just come out as a cuckhold already, user

Loled at abominations. The bad reactions to this post show clearly just how infested this board is with niggers and the pajeets that wear polos to your gym. 0 self awareness and they just want to feel like theyre a part of the modern world portrayed to them on their flatscreen elektrikjudens

Dont worry guys im sure youll find enlightenment as to the ways of the world one day, just keep watching basketball and other variations of men tossing rubber objects, A for effort and we wont forget all the inventions your people have contributed over the years. When you join your ancestors in the dirt youll be in good company when you find theyre good onions like yourselves

this. they're saying his body is perfect because he's high status, not because his body is actually perfect. status is like 80% of attraction for women

Wrong. If he were some business man with his net worth or even much higher, they would just think he looked shitty. It’s the fact that he’s a famous musician, not his status. Famous musicians and famous actors put normies in a dehumanizing worshipping trance far greater than someone like Elon Musk would.

They're always triggered. It's just how incel/pol types are: waging a constant war on reality to support their enormous victim complexes.

FPBP

>It’s the fact that he’s a famous musician, not his status
That's literally what status is you retard; that user is right.

Had a convo with some women from my office and for them the perfect body type is David desu.
So, quite a bit more athletic than your picture.

Attached: michelangelo-david-renaissance-sculpture-17[1].jpg (750x393, 65K)

Wrong. There are billionaires that could buy out Elon Musk and no normie gives a shit who they are or even knows their names. That doesn’t make them low status, but since they aren’t performing entertainment for normies on the big screen, they just don’t care.

They’re whores

>I just graduated from a beginner program
Did you get a certificate and card stating you are now ottermode?

this, beat them at their own retarded game

Why? At least they picked a white man.

>conflating wealth with status
>not realizing status is contextual and based on the audience

Keep digging.

Attached: 1527707556275.jpg (722x832, 127K)

He's too buff. Look at Chico. He doesn't get too big.

Women aren't capable of knowing what a perfect male is. Their brains are designed to only feel pleasure, they don't visualize. Only men do that. If you want to know what the perfect man looks like you need to ask gay men. They have the brains that are designed to know aesthetics and visual attractiveness.

How far would you say someone should go on linear progression? Based on the symmetric strength website I'm intermediate in squat and bench, novice at diddly and OHP, and proficient rows and chins.

Should I just keep resetting til I hit 1/2/3/4? Just started my second reset for squat/OHP and near the end of my first for bench/diddly

this unironically

>praxis

Women don't like overly muscular men, gays do. Anything more than Brad Pitt in Fight Club if you're thin or Vin Diesel if you're more massive is counter-productive.

Attached: WIN_20180518_13_06_30_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

fuck off

It's biology you stupid brainlet.

>Taking advice from fucking faggots
>about anything
>especially aesthetics

>custom mechanical keyboard
>nude

Attached: 1526430403469.jpg (599x449, 38K)

Asian "men" are basically women with big clits

>REEEEE
kys

Sºy ass motherduxker you are fat and look like shit just like the pig pen you live in

they are right
you should work out more
and how this guy said slow down on onions

based af

holy fuckin shit I meant (s)(o)(y) fuckin s-o-y not onions, onions lower estrogen, fuckin Jow Forums tryna make us all low test c-u-c-k-s with these meme names

While white guys are going for bottom of the barrel asian chicks, Ive have good luck with white women as an asian man. I know many white girls would never date an asian guy like many wouldnt date a black guy but im ok with that. No need to bring people down user.

Not to mention that he has love handles and looks like a crack niggah.

Attached: 1529443639477.jpg (740x1024, 90K)

imagine being this much of a newfag

Attached: 1484597671780.png (800x900, 646K)

>imagine posting anime girls

I know many white guys who wouldn't date insects. Looks like not everything is exactly one way or another, you're right about that.

Yes, imagine that.

Attached: 1350045861843.jpg (800x600, 237K)

It's right. It is praxis to not wander off when you're with someone for any little reason

We like his body because it is "healthy". Not fat, not muscular. Just a functioning and healthy. Nothing about him to suggest that he is anything but secure in himself and his masculinity.
No one likes your body as much as you do, bodybuilders.

>graduated from a beginner
Your chose of words baffles me.
If you are still weak as shit, you should just say that.

What you need to understand is that the bar is pretty low. Most guys have a beer belly or worse. The bar is set really really low in USA. I would say anybody i see in the gym is like in the 10percent in looks wise just by not being fat

I hate them too and they have never had an effect on my life

Your "female friends" are degenerate, miscegenist scum, you should remove yourself from their company, they should be removed from the gene pool.

Attached: varg_vikernes.jpg (1000x515, 62K)

Based Asian being able to nab white women knowing most think you aren't manly enough. Seriously though if you're Japanese please make more Jap babies and stop doing your country a disservice.

No it isn't. Women are almost entirely visual, that's why they're so shit at communicating in English.

Fpbp

You look like you have never been in gym before.
Protip: don't brag about your body until you lose all that fat

>just like the pig pen you live in

Attached: 15438322113.jpg (409x393, 18K)

>and not ugly.
He looks like a monkey and has pubes on his head what are you talking about?

Have you ever worked out? Eating at Burger King is not working out or lifting btw

hello cunthestics

reminder hes on steroids

I've had a lot of intellectual conversations with female friends. Can't say the same for male friends.

>he's on steroids
blaha?

Attached: blobha.jpg (852x438, 90K)

>female friends say

Just like men tell their female friends that boob size doesn't matter, that Christina Hendricks is "too big" and small boobs are "just fine"

His body isn't healthy. Lay off the drugs. Your instincts have been fried.

desuarchive.org/fit/search/username/Cunthetics/

worse then, he stopped posting in fraud after realizing how much of a failure he is

500mg test isnt a lot, but hes still made less progress then he wouldve natty

pic of him on his first day before pinning thinking itll make him a god lmao

Attached: fag.jpg (1877x1065, 459K)

>female friends

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 31K)

>guy's body
it's because he's black user, but not black black, he has a lot of white features

Attached: 1346262334350.png (400x398, 131K)

K E K

Women have no idea what they're actually attracted to.

>King David
>White

Attached: 1528877036273.jpg (268x284, 17K)

D E V I L I S H

true, they make everything uncomfy

j
>just like the pig pen you live in
holy shit savage

Attached: 1466449137458.png (600x600, 812K)

Post link to this video pls

>everybody responding to the 2/10 bait

Attached: 1475701604405.jpg (542x361, 66K)

These are the guys you listen to for fitness advice...

>No need to bring people down user.
That's what 90% of the site do and they all look like shit. The nicest people you'll meet are the ones completely comfortable and secure with who they are. Just check out a cbt to get an idea of the people that are trying to put others down. Laughable.

Keep trucking asian user

I love how he doesn't even try lifting for a year or two without roids, he can't even bench 1 plate for reps and he decides: "Welp, that's enough, time to do roids!" Specially since the first year of lifting is basically like if you already were on gear

kek, u funny as hell