Any Jow Forums bros that live without AC and have some tips to survive summer...

Any Jow Forums bros that live without AC and have some tips to survive summer? There's a heat wave in my city and it's getting fucking unbearable especially because of the humidity. I'm literally having trouble falling asleep and it's affecting my gains
pls halp
>inb4 suck it up you little bitch

Attached: ac.jpg (1920x1080, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2013/03/24/magazine/who-lives-longest.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a gf with AC. Thats what I did lol. Buys me 2 nights of AC a week. You could get a few and fill out the whole week but honestly probably cheaper to buy AC. A window unit like your pic is like $200

Spend your days in the gym, library, at work etc.

Have you tried one of these?

Attached: FMQSC09HWXKEPN7.RECT2100.jpg (2100x1750, 184K)

literally get an AC your life will be so much better

literally buy the thing in your pic. Otherwise you have to make your own A/C and not the ones where you just cut a hole in a bucket, put ice in it, and use a fan to blow air through it. You will have to find one that actually works for hours and follow their methods and it takes a lot more work

get some window fans and keep them open at night and closed during the day

Y'all read one punch man? Deal with it like your ancestors. Get naked, fan directly on you, whatever.

I live in western Oregon and it hasn't been too bad this summer so far.

You in Philly?

I have nice central air conditioning and I don't use it. Same thing in the winter. I also have a few computers mining 24/7 so it's 100+ degrees in here often.

I take cold showers and practice intermittent fasting to handle the heat.

this does not work that well

k
the fuck

Buy an ac

Datmtl

Suck it up you little bitch

talk to mommy about getting some a/c kiddo

kek

our ancestors also had a shorter life span than us so they aren't stronger than us if thats what you are implying

So buy a fucking ac? Whats your problem retard

that's a meme. "average" life span went up because infant mortality went down. People still lived to 70 2000 years ago.

Parents said we cant :/

this. don't even get a fan. if you want wind go outside and start running so the air hits your face.

Attached: 1524173175814.jpg (1066x1600, 308K)

you need to be 18 to post here

Source

just go naked?? it can't be that hot that you can't be comfortable naked

>suck it up you little bitch

I just started working out so i'm kinda fat and i sweat a lot

You'll save a lot on electricity if you go without. Just sleep naked on a straw mat on the floor. Use a face towel to cover your abdomen when you sleep. Always have water by your side. Open all your windows and front door to allow decent air passage. I did this one summer. It was over 40C during the day and didn't drop much below 35C at night. Low crime rates though, so no worries about that open front door. Also, keep some kind of insect repellant on hand. Run the fan always. It helps to have a cold cloth with you to keep you cool at night.

Can you not afford Air Conditioning?

If you have two windows,ideally directly across from eacothr, have a box fan blowing air in from 1 window and out the other window. If possible, the exhaust fan (the one blowing out)should be near the ceiling.

It also helps if you the window that air is coming in from as a wet sheet in front of it.

Attached: 1500141344197.jpg (1200x1600, 216K)

Are you guys retarded? you should absolutely NOT open your windows. Only open them when it's really late, like 11pm. If you have a fan put it on you. Try to limit your movement to the bare minimum. Sleep naked and preferably by a wall so your can put your feet against it to cool off. If you can afford it buy an AC like in your pic.

Buy one you poorfag they're like $40 on craigslist

parents wont let me put it in the window

Didn't even think this required a source. This is just how life expectancy is calculated.
Life expectancy=/=longevity
mobile.nytimes.com/2013/03/24/magazine/who-lives-longest.html?_r=0

"In the last decade, scientists have concluded that humans have lived into older adulthood since 30,000 years ago, during the Upper Paleolithic (part of the era more commonly known as the Stone Age). Michael Gurven, a professor of anthropology at U.C. Santa Barbara who has studied modern hunter-gatherer and horticultural tribes, found that people in these societies who survived childhood lived about as long as 19th-century Swedes did — into their 50s and beyond. His work is one clue that suggests Enlightenment Age Europeans could have had the same longevity as our ancestors who painted caves and hunted the woolly mammoth."

Am I supposed to have my AC on the entire time that I'm in my apartment or am I supposed to have it on for like an hour on hour off? And do I leave it on at night when I sleep? Leaving it on every second that I'm home seems expensive.

I grew up in house without air conditioning, and now that I have it I don't know what to do.

Where the hell do you live that doesn't have AC? Are you in Europe or something?

The obvious thing to do would be to buy a portable AC. There are window varieties and non-window ones.

kek

hello mr so ugly that your parents found you repulsive enough to kick out at 14