What do you think about tattoos, Jow Forums?

What do you think about tattoos, Jow Forums?
yes, this is Jow Forums related

Attached: 1503538640682.jpg (2560x1600, 436K)

look like shit 80% of the time
the other 20% the person is really goodlooking, and usually would look as good or better without tattoos

I like them. Sometimes they're bad but that goes without saying

Only Jow Forums thinks like this.

Stripper-tier tattoos make my penis the big penis even though my rational mind tells me those girls are bad news. I think I have a fetish for alt-chicks.

not really

Can't lift in most gyms here if you have tattoos.

t. weeb in nipland.

Big-ass red flag

The hallmark of a low IQ idiot. Stay away.

Attached: download.jpg (244x120, 6K)

they only look good if you already look good without them

maybe in america, but lots of non western countries share my view

this

So you've traveled the world and talked to people about how they feel about tattoos?

yes

You realize tattoos originated in eastern countries?

Still not as interesting as the ouroboros around my asshole.

and? go ask 10 chinese people what they think about tattoos

I don't think anything about them.

Most look like shit and are for retards, ones with actual meaning and story can be cool though

Less the tattoos themselves, but some chicks have them as a bi-product of being less basic than other girls. They’re still not as anti-basic as they think though.

I think the same way user.

I personally think they are retarded and only retarded roasties are into them

However i am jealous that i cant be a retarded douche and get tattoos so i get retarded tattoo liking roasties

I don’t trust people who don’t have ink. Usually a sign of lacking life experience. Won’t have your back going through the door.

THIS

Hopefully i never find myself in a situation taking a door

Tattoos are for the poor and unfit.

So you rather trust people that put meaningless scripts and symbols on themselves to feel special and to fit in because they dont have enough character in order to do so without trying to be a special snowflake?

>inb4 muh tattoos have universal meaning about muh zodiac

Depends what tattoo. Some white girl getting an infinity or bird is garbage

Its true that years ago, tattoo’s meant something. Sailors had them to denote where’d they’d been. Soldiers had them to remember comrades. People these days are so fucking shallow they get a tattoo for some superficial reason in a weak attempt to appear like have worth, in a pathetic attempt to mimic what tattoos used to mean.

Exactly the other way around for me, I don't trust people with tattoos.

Retarded faggot. Only shallow roasties do that, all my male friends with tattoos have meaning

My tattoo is to remember all the friends I had back in 2006 to 2010 World of Warcraft. I miss them so much that I cry sometimes while walking through the world in private vanilla servers.

Yeah like those pickle rick tattoos am i rite guise

BASED. Those are retarded too

Classic is going to be thing