ANTI-DEPRESSANTS TURN YOU INTO A FAT FUCK: STUDY

Yuge new 290k patient study over 10 years shows all anti-depressants cause weight gain (fat). Just published in BMJ:

>Antidepressant utilisation and incidence of weight gain during 10 years’ follow-up: population based cohort study
bmj.com/content/361/bmj.k1951

Cascading downward spiral of sad men and women being put on pills and turned into even sadder and more misrable fat fucks.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-02-13-10-02.jpg (944x1330, 537K)

Interesting.

Attached: dawdawdawdw.png (719x529, 665K)

This is misleading. It's SSRI's that do this not all antidepressants. I take bupropion and it's amazing, like a stimulant and it makes me want to eat less.

>into a fat fuck
Into fat fuck*
You summer reddit fuck

Aren't you worried about what it does to your dopamine receptors long-term?

Haven't seen anything showing norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitors cause longterm effects after stopping. The stimulant effect helps my gains I love it.

i gained 100# on effexor
fuck the anti-jewpresent
never ever ever

You should work on your self-control.

How? Are the anti-depressants just magically creating fat out of nothing?

Ok, but my depression has already turned me into a fat fuck.
Not that it matters, I don't plan to take anti-depressants ever. Fuck that. I want to keep my mind.

It slows the metabolism and ruins their NEAT.
It also makes people psychotic, incapable of feeling good, and suicidal!
All hail the pharama/headshrink overlords!

t. retard

This. The study basically points to an interesting link, the mechanism of which should be investigated. It doesn't prove anti-depressants cause fat gain per se. I think the anti depressant may suppress the chemical causing satiety leading to overeating or it may increase dopamine release when eating causing sad cunts to do it more. Just guessing though.

It's not necessarily that antidepressants make you gain weight, it's that they're appetite stimulants. I've been on effexor for years and I've still managed to cut and bulk

Whatever you say, fatty.

It doesn't force you to eat moron.

Just fatty excuses

i’m not fat fuck anymore
lost all the weight
160 and fit
i didn’t change anything and gained

That's not how it works. It may have fucked with your head in such a way that you didn't think you changed anything.

Makes you hungry
Makes you slow and sluggish
Destroys motivation
Add time and a small caloric surplus from above builds up into obesity

hmmmm...........

Attached: 4D0E6275-CA34-4B73-8A4D-5AE1E7F15D19.jpg (1920x1200, 230K)

Ackshully it was more than SSRIs that caused weight gain. UK don't use Zyban as an anti-D so no data on it.

Attached: F3.large.jpg (1038x1280, 126K)

Either way it's a very popular anti-depressant and it does the opposite of gaining weight. So not all antidepressants cause weight gain.

Depression completely eliminates my hunger signals

What would SSRIs do to me?

Wtf I love pfizer now!

Most of the world have been cucked out of zyban as an anti-depressant, only available as an smoking cessation aid and quite expensive.

XL, XR or regular?

XL

That's retarded, they're forcing people on to SSRI's when milder antidepressants would help 90% of people with depression or anxiety.

Get on dat der mirtazabulk

Attached: F4.large.jpg (1280x779, 63K)

i didn't need a study to tell me this, i live in boston

Can confirm, got fat from antidepressants. I stopped using them and went to church instead. Worked fine and I lost the weight.

seriously though bros, do not fuck with mirtazapine.

it's tempting to try, its an anti depressant with no sexual side effects (or atleast not commonly associated with), but that shit will make your stomache a botttomless pit WHILE shutting down your metabolism

it's one of the only anti depressants which has actually been proven to fuck with your metabolism directly

They also make you shoot up schools

Any source? I've been taking it for like years and it does wonders for being able to sleep and I've never had an issue with being constantly hungry