The whey I see it

How many shakes you chugging these days? I do a two scooper in the morning, a one scoop shake with lunch, and usually two separate one scoop shakes with dinner. I drink them with either 2% or skim milk. I rotate milk choice based on taste not diet. Sometimes I feel like a thinner consistency shake, others I want a rich milk fatty proton supp.

Also, does “she” still pop up in your mind? It’s been fuckin 5 years and she still comes to mind at least once a day. I just want her to see me successful or for her to want me back. I don’t know if I’d ever get back with that chick, but I just want her to miss me. Wtf bros, I pray to find some kind of closure. This shit is the fucking pits.

Attached: 9A723F4D-4B45-466F-9BEE-AD27BEEAD5EC.jpg (304x500, 44K)

Usually 2. Sometimes I just drink them for the taste because they're delicious

Two scoops a day to hit macro goals.

>5 scoops per day with milk

you sure that's enough?

Attached: 1530139643434.jpg (470x512, 117K)

that seems like a shitload
do you lift every day

the thoughts of her will fade with time user
i promise you

Attached: 290A8AA6-BA4A-4334-A2FF-30C73BC59B87.jpg (456x456, 31K)

Kiss your kidneys goodbye and usher in the farts of you leaking all the protein you can’t digest or your ass.

I usually just have one scoop a day with milk.

I'll have one scoop of rice protein if I'm behind on my macros, which is close to never.

Breaking the rules by posting sage on your whiny shit thread as well.

this. anything more than that and I just fart it all out. a fucking waste.

> 5 fucking scoops of whey powder every day with milk on top of it

If this isn't a joke, you are an absolute fucking retarded moron. You are a brainwashed customer of the bodybuilding supplement industry that has you fooled with the "1g of protein per pound of bodyweight" meme.

You realize even professional athletes and bodybuilders rarely even use powders right? They eat proper meals. Powders are 100% marketing for naive teenagers who can't even bench 185 yet.

Use one scoop per day max, dumb ass. Save your health, not to mention your wallet.

have you tried being white?

One scoop with whole milk 5g creatine and 2tbsp of that powdered peanut butter. Something like 40+grams of the ‘tein and fucking delicious.

I have 1 scoop with water after the gym and I am still hungry throughout the day sometimes. I couldn't imagine half of my daily calories being from powder and milk.

Also I hit like 1.4protien per pound easily with 1 scoop. Eat chicken or eggs, wow that was tuff. 400g of chicken is like 50g protien and 400 cals

Whey powder is the biggest meme ever in fitness.
Assume you're bulking, you wanna get 2800 calories to put you in a 500 surplus.You need 0.6-0.8g of protein per pound of bodyweight for optimal gain.

Do you realize how fucking easy it is to EXCEED 0.6-0.8g per lb of bodyweight just off of 2300 calories alone, without even entering your surplus yet? Even vegans can do it.

For cutting the shakes are shit too. What's gonna keep you full longer, a can of tuna/chicken breast or a shake? Lol people who buy whey all the time are morons

oatmeal with a scoop of protein, and a protein shake at night this is my calorie deficit i should be taking 1110 to lose weight but im rushing.

2 scoops after a workout or climbing session. I go every day. Become successful enough where you do sleep with her, and realize nobody but your self growth matters.

Attached: 0cb6890c56942e5ce8d9f5529aa71e3c.jpg (1280x1024, 251K)

If that shitty meme was true, I'd need 200 grams of protein per day. That's insane. Not even neantherdals ate that much per day and they were super strong.

Rarely use whey anymore as i found using it like 3 times a week works out better then everyday.
Find a balance i say.

I use creatine, onnites stregnth and performance, and some myscle milk every once in awhile mostly for the thiamin as for the most part vitamin b1 is somthing i dont ever get enough of. Made a shake with pic related minus the kale (used tgat by itself) last friday and went 5 hours
Doing bench, sqauts, curls, overhead presses, and a quick jog.
Didnt taste half bad either

Attached: IMG_20180629_135256_587.jpg (2988x3477, 2.23M)

If you find yourself having hypersensitivity in the stomach like i do tge powders are benifical for getting shit done early in the morning.
But i agree heavily

You’re probably drinking too much desu. 1 2 scoop shake a day is enough for me. The rest is all meat and veggies

>125g of protein excluding milk just from shakes
jesus man

As a vegetarian can I take take this "whey" shit and be on the same level as meat eaters?

no