How does this sodomite and convicted pedophile market himself as a natty and people buy it?

How does this sodomite and convicted pedophile market himself as a natty and people buy it?

Attached: stronger-at-age-60-than-at-30_edited-1.jpg (3000x1688, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cZUqWR4Gnp8
scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-trt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he was a pedo?

No

If he commits the sin of homosexuality why wouldn't he commit the sin of lying about using steroids?

Check mate delusional normalfags!

Was and still is

Scooby can be anything but not natty. He's probably on trt for decades

This, thank you truthseeker

There we have it folks

Attached: Chad.gif (320x180, 2.17M)

Based

He is clearly on way more than TRT

duh, he's a fag so he sucks dicks, and by the looks of him, he most likely swallows for that there extra protein

That’s thirty motherfucking years of strict dieting and proper exercise. There’s no fucking question that he’s natty

You can't outlift biology. With your testosterone levels decreasing 1% a year at 30, you simply can't put on muscle the same way. He's undoubtedly on TRT at the very least.

He's literally taking test fool

My b I thought you meant by natty like as in a non steroid user. Ya I agree he’s on TRT but so are a lot of men and that alone shouldn’t detract from their hard work and physique

All homos are pedos

>non steroid user
>on TRT

Attached: ff4.png (340x419, 203K)

Besides TRT he is also on Tren and other stuff, but still manages to look like dogshit. Look at his physique, inflated bloated synthol look. Who tf would want to look like that ?

He said he used synthol, why wouldnt he use roids?

convicted pedophile? please back that claim, i'll wait.

source?

Nah, TRT these days includes doses like 200mg a week which puts most people at 5x higher test than the average 20 year old.

scooby pls go

>TRT
>hardwork

youtu.be/cZUqWR4Gnp8
Link related, a vegan who eats less than 100g of protein a day, benches 500lb for reps and is more muscular than any natty with perfect genes/perfect diet/perfect training plan.
He is "just" on TRT.

Drugs absolutely invalidate every other variable even in "TRT" dosages.

Attached: Capture.jpg (269x282, 18K)

Source
Source
Source
Source

gey people are fundamentally broken so lying comes easy to him

>believing anyone on YT

He has admitted to TRT in his blog

scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-trt/

People want to believe in miracles. When truly natty physiques are posted, people laugh at them and say they look like shit. Most people generally have no clue how difficult it is to not only build muscle but maintain it for as long as Scooby has at his level of leanness.

>He's probably on trt for decades
You really overestimate what TRT can do.

>He is clearly on way more than TRT
This.

No, you're just wrong. Test alone, even massive amounts, will never give you Scooby's physique, especially from his biggest era around 2001 to 2003. You need multiple compounds to get this look.

Attached: Physique-Progress.jpg (1200x1321, 381K)

WOW, he started to work his delts.
Very impressive.

Damn, must suck having Scooby's shit tier facial genetics

Yea everybody who has a low bodyfat % must blast tren right?

>Test alone, even massive amounts, will never give you Scooby's physique
How do you know what test can get you? Did you try it out? Stop spreading bullshit.

pretty sure his synthol claim was an april fools joke

No one said anything about Tren.

>How do you know what test can get you? Did you try it out?
Many times.

>Stop spreading bullshit.
That is my advice to you.

That 500 lbs triple was pretty sick.

Scooby dodges the TRT question instead of flat out saying no. He’s clearly on drugs inaccessible by regular people

roids

not even once

He takes test injections into his colon several times a day.

He's also Jewish.

i bet you i could shatter this faggots entire skull with a single punch to the shoulder

There is no limit to TRT, especially when you look at Vitor Belfort... Truly a force of science.

Holy shit he used to actually be sort of handsome. Now his body is too wide for his head and he doesn't look good bald. But he's 60 so it's excusable.

He should ditch the hats and the tan, and grow some stubble. Instant 3 points to looks.