THIS is what women want.

Attached: qzfUXHz.jpg (1307x1280, 101K)

>have this body
>do not have women
this is not what women want

>Soccer
Do you mean football?

It's called football sweetie :)

Women don't care about the male body. Men don't carry babies inside them so there is no biological reason for mens physique to play a part in their fertility. Women care that a man is confident, charismatic and happy. Because that means he is succesful and able to protect himself and her. You can be muscular and a loser as a man. You cannot be confident, charismatic and happy and still be unsuccesful.

>You cannot be confident, charismatic and happy and still be unsuccesful.
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

cope

Attached: 1530441747564.jpg (675x447, 51K)

>men dont carry babies so their genes dont matter
You're right women never have had a reason to select the strongest most athletic and healthy men with the best genes...

>that boomer who keeps his virginity in his 30s and gives boomer advice on Jow Forums

Attached: 1529722581212.jpg (381x349, 41K)

sad but true

>shit traps
>shit chest
>shit shoulders
>shit arms
Women only give a shit about abs, huh? No wonder they are so shit.

Less ab definition, otherwise accurate

No i want this body. I'm too fat for a wiry guy like that

there is a biological reason for physique to play a part in fertility. Muscle composition and definition are indicators of high testosterone and virility. Biologically we look for indications that men are good protectors as well, because for the greater part of 9 months after coitus we'll be virtually incapacitated. Fit bodies are signs that a man can provide and protect. Fitness is also a sign of youth and overall health, and it doesn't need to be re-stated that pretty much everyone looks for signs of health in a partner.

Attached: idealmaleformdesu.jpg (700x933, 63K)

>and it doesn't need to be re-stated that pretty much everyone looks for signs of health in a partner.

You sure about that?

Attached: 1404792454930.png (580x772, 475K)

That's called being ugly.

>pretty much
=/= all

Yes, there are people who have fetishes for odd and abnormal things, but even being attracted to things like long hair, full eyelashes, even-toned skin, bright nails, white teeth, thick and shiny hair, etc. are all attractive because they point to the person's relative fitness.

they can have it

You are right op, women want a man that's in shape.

>no lats

Attached: B6E6FDF8-5221-43EB-8C56-4505ACFDE865.jpg (720x510, 81K)

>soccer bod
>soccer
its football you handegg dipshit
but you are right, thats what women want

Its surely cuz youre not big enough. You have to reach 1/2/3/4 to automatically get a gf

You Fitness actually does carry on to your baby as a man. Proteins on the DNA which tell cells what genes to express and which to surpress are affected by health and do get carried on to your sperm.

Probably evolution has some way for accounting for that so that women find healthier men more attractive.

>there is no biological reason for mens physique to play a part in their fertility.

>be me
>in jungle
>no meat on bones.
>shoulders bent forword
>big grug come along
>he take my cave, eat all my berrys and have loud sex with my mum
>sex with mum makes me happy
>Women care that a man is happy

Attached: 1530229926014.jpg (235x215, 10K)

how long to look like this?

Attached: Ronaldo 2.png (238x476, 220K)

Have you seen the average woman in the gym?
The football body is one based on sport performance so there is no need to have significant upper body hypertrophy, at least not in his position(nippy Argentine winger)
He stand out when compared to normies.

Pic is a footballer who is kinda jacked

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Cavecuck

>Men don't carry babies inside them so there is no biological reason for mens physique to play a part in their fertility.
>"I'm sure that obese pelvic tilt manlet will ensure strong offspring, raising their chances to become successful and not be inapt in every endaevor they engage in.

Attached: 1529355119458-b.jpg (490x427, 72K)

It's as if he wants to look like a bugman