UNI BOIS GET IN HERE

Where the fuck are you DYEL losers getting an education this fall? Post your uni, favorite lift, and stats.
>Incoming MSU freshman.
>6'1" 170lbs 14%bf
>CURLS FOR THE GURLS

Attached: Michigan+State+logo2.jpg (810x455, 30K)

summerfags get OUT

I've been posting here for two fucking years. I may not be an oldfag; but I'll be fucking damned if I let some DYEL call me a summerfag.
>doesn't even post body

Go Green
Just fyi our gyms suck at MSU. If you dont go in the morning you have to wait for rack benches etc

Go White
Fuck, srs? What if I hit up IM west at like 8/9PM?
I just got back from my AOP like two weeks ago, and I have sooo many questions.
>Abbot Hall: is it a decent place to live? I begged the housing people for a single and they caved.
>Are the girls easy?
>Advice you wish you had as a freshman?

>IM West is always crowded at night because it's a college campus, i just got into the groove of going when it opens in the morning.
>Abbot Hall: is it a decent place to live? I begged the housing people for a single and they caved.
I lived in Wilson so idk about Abbot but most dorms are the same, nothing special.
>Are the girls easy?
If you go out to parties then yeah
>Advice you wish you had as a freshman?
Go out of your comfort zone and be the extrovert. Talk to random kids in class, etc. I figured id just meet kids from my dorm floor and instantly have a friend group but that never happened so i didnt have any friends until i joined clubs.

>Transferring to UCF as a junior
>5 10, 160lbs 15% body fat
>overhead press probably

>University of Bonn
>5'8" 137lbs supposedly at 20% bf
>OHP

U of M here eat my dick fag
Go Blue

Any UCLA bruin frens online? I go back in august for session C looking forward to having it to myself...
I'm the tiny 100lb dyel always there that wears the same clothes :/

Attached: IMG_3154.jpg (202x249, 19K)

First for
A G G I E S
G
G
I Gig em
E
S

Cringe at the worldview and attitude of you all. Really goes to show exactly how shit the brains of Jow Forums attendees are

T. Master race

maize and blue reporting
didnt even apply to state kek but you have fun kiddo. heard msu's parties are legit

hail
any advice to a new victor?

Attached: 74ea6bf22276ce0b70cdb4daaf4e718a.jpg (400x300, 28K)

same fag here as
what are your thoughts on the u of m frats?

best ways to make friends here?

are intramurals/sports clubs a meme on campus?

whats the soonest i can take advantage of networking events for internships in the finance sphere?

Attached: 1530058501851.png (764x628, 500K)

Gig em

Attached: IMG629470341194217898.jpg (720x960, 138K)

RIT

Just a reminder that all y'all ain't shit

Attached: Ou-Logo-In-Box1_0.jpg (515x340, 18K)

who here /wustl/

Eastern New Mexico University junior

>pls no bully

Attached: ZomboMeme 02072018012028.jpg (856x960, 177K)

Florida Atlantic 5th year
Bench Press

Attached: 1999_Pagani_ZondaC122.jpg (1024x719, 124K)

I swear to god college attracts the dumbest fucks in the world. Almost as bad as the military

Ausfag reporting in

Flinders University, just went on break from first semester. 3 weeks of gymming and getting life in order incoming, boys

Favourite lift is OHP, even though I'm weak as fuck at it

6", 75kg, ??%bf (probably about 16%). I've been lifting for about 10 weeks

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 4.31.20 pm.png (942x430, 107K)

Graduate in fall. Where are all my Coogs?

U. Houston
5'9" 179
Bench press fuck yeah, going for 275 in two months

Attached: Logo_of_University_of_Houston_Athletics.png (150x142, 7K)

They're just young, college and military both. I was that dumb enlisted kid once upon a time (now I'm that dumb old guy just now graduating)

MSU grad. School is absolute SHIT compared to Umich and I have a great job. My best advice is to get a 4.0 GPA and transfer asap.

The gym is shit, a huge percent of the students are insufferable morons, they offer almost 0 financial aid compared to Umich (my brother had 8k loans where I had 35k thanks to Umich grants...), Ann Arbor isn't surrounded by nigger infested Lansing, and the campus is 100x nicer.

Oh and the whole "getting laid is easier at MSU" thing is total bullshit. Have fun walking 2 miles to class and 3 miles to every party at MSU. That and the competition at umich is a joke. 50% of the guys will die virgins and another 20% are chinks or indians.