Has anyone had success with gaining a few inches of height after their growth plates closed...

Has anyone had success with gaining a few inches of height after their growth plates closed? I'm 5'11" and have no self-respect or dignity as a "man" because of it. If I could grow 3 inches I'd be able to be something other than a sissy cuck.

I've read that stretching can decompress the spine, and changing diet/lifestyle and increasing the thickness of your bones, and doing more to fix bad posture and scoliosis, but has anyone here actually had any success doing it? It seems like you guys think you "could" hypothetically get taller, but no one has actually done so.

Attached: 1508173220814.jpg (1090x1200, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/height-increase-in-torso.html
amazon.com/Increase-3-Layer-Elevator-2-4inches-Inserts/dp/B07CRHCC6C/ref=sr_1_9_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1530516155&sr=8-9&keywords=shoe+lifts&th=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol wtf is this bait? the majority of women just want you to be taller than they are. if you "have no self respect or dignity" because you aren't 6'2" then you have other bigger problems.

If you are a sissy at 5’11 you still be a sissy at 6’2

this. user please take a KSG and kys

>Cuck
>Ironic weeb
>Thinks all his problems comes from his height

Attached: snap.webm (640x800, 409K)

You could be 6'5" and be strong enough to deadlift the Titanic and you still wouldn't get the social validation and women you want. Your height isn't the problem.

Literally all manlets coping. People look at you differently because of your height, this is literally innate biology.

>unironically supplementing glucosamine, folic acid, mk4, l arginine, stretching and HIIT sprints, to induce stress fractures and enhance my natural gh pulse.
havent grown more than 1cm since the start of the year and that might be a measuring inconsistency.
>tfw i will always be a 6'0 manlet and an ugly subhuman

>literally literally
you're right, they do. that doesn't automatically mean he should "have no self respect or dignity" just because he's not slightly taller.

>Literally
Fuck off OP, your insecurities would follow you even if you were taller.

I hear you can get a couple inches if you suck a lot of tall guy dick, you should give that a try.

The fact that you're so fixated on this means you have more pressing issues than your height. Taller people are generally perceived as more attractive, but you won't be.

I will when I'm 6'2".

a 5'5'' manlet who isn't insecure could pull more than you lmao. it's not like women would come flocking to you if you were 3 inches taller if you're a virgin incel anyway

Keep telling yourself that, manlet.

3 inches of height aren't going to magically give you self-respect or dignity and fix the psychological damage the memes here did to you. Blame your height all you like, but plenty of shorter dudes than you live fulfilling lives. You're a ticking time bomb of body dysmorphia.

Right, whatever. This thread is about whether or not it's actually possible to gain 3 inches as an adult. Not your shitty psychoanalyisis .

i will. i'm an inch shorter than you and married. never had any problems with women due to my height. know why? i'm not an insecure little faggot like you

>falling for the marriage meme

Enjoy paying alimony, getting cucked, and your wife becoming 100 times uglier than she already was when she married a manlet like you.

Your life is one of slavery and misery.

Attached: 1507002996554.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

No, this thread is about mocking insufferable cretins that shit up the board with their idiotic thread

He's too far gone; let him get overseas surgery to wreck his tibias and he'll be back within a year whining about lookism or some other external cause of his social woes.

Bro, don't you think this coping mechanism is unhealthy? Denying the reality of what your manlet status does to you in society is only going to crush you even harder when you eventually have to face the truth.

Attached: 1504806859750.png (639x630, 572K)

>he thinks he can dictate this thread
nah

Attached: blm.jpg (390x467, 41K)

right, i'm totally miserable. meanwhile you're asking a Tibetan basket weaving board for advice on growing 3 inches as an adult because you think that will somehow make women stop being repulsed by you. you sure showed me

Deluded anime posters are boring anyway. Rolling

I'd never get lengthening surgery, I'd probably just off myself first. I want to try other strategies of getting taller before that.

Rolling

It's not just about women and sex. You are more respected by both genders, this isn't sexual, it's instinct. The taller person is always LITERALLY looked up to. They are thought of as leaders, as more intelligent, and more attractive and dominant just for being taller. If you are under 6'2" you are literally a cuckold on an instinctual biological level.

If your growth plates are closed.
You cant grow.
Like at all.
Maybe if you walk with a hunched back.
And straighten up,you could.
Maybe.
user,even if you get taller,women wont approach you.
Not because you are insecure,or whatever.
But because its not the job of women to do this.
Its your job as a man to do this.
If a manlet 5'5 can go into clubs with guys 6'2 and score.
You can too,at 5'11.

>literally literally literally
sorry to break this to you but people don't respect you because you're fucking weird, not because you're 3 inches shorter than you'd like to be LOL

Lets go.

Attached: 9a2.jpg (600x450, 53K)

This is semantics. Not growing, just fully being at your height. Your bones are living and change shape, you can increase the thickness of them with lifestyle changes. You can stretch your spine by decompressing and gain cartilage in between them too.

You are literally oblivious to reality.

do you honestly think you're a virgin neet just because you're 5'11''?

fuck it, this is more entertaining than grappling with OP's terminal autism. Rollan

Yes.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Net-juu no Susume - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.14_[2017.12.08_12.24.21].jpg (729x719, 73K)

This manlet circlejerk is hilarious. Dwarves gotta stick together LMAO

>expecting a self-hating weeb to be self aware
dude's entrenched; he's everything that's wrong with him and beyond help.

Yes this is true.
You can make your bones stronger,and denser than before,by lifting,for example.
But this won't make you taller.

Attached: 1530210793541.gif (470x360, 749K)

Aye, something worthwhile in this thread. Rollin

fuck it, why not?

>j-just be yourslef bro, us manlets are real men you just gotta believe

Cringe.

then there's no hope for you. how do you think the billions of people shorter than 6'2'' manage to get jobs and social/romantic lives? your height is not nearly as big of a problem as you think it is and none of your problems will magically fix themselves if you grow taller. if this isn't a larp then i seriously pity you and hope you overcome your obvious mental illness.

WHY NOT TALLER YOU FUCKING MEATHEAD RETARD? IF YOUR SPINAL BONES GET LARGER IT'S REASONABLE TO ASSUME YOUR TORSO WOULD BE LONGER TOO AND YOU WOULD BE FUCKING TALLER. DUMB FUCKING BRAINLET FIT TARDS.

rolling

Attached: pQJK8KR.jpg (1148x1599, 552K)

They(like you) are walking jokes and in the end the reality of their pathetic manlet status will catch up to them.

>some manlet actually took the time to draw this to feel better about being a genetic dead end

Attached: manlets.webm (640x640, 1.1M)

This thread needed some derailing, roll.

Your spinal bones will never get big enough to physically affect your looks.
OP you are a joke.
Or a troll.
You best be a troll.

Attached: Yuj.jpg (900x1326, 330K)

>people who have sex and reproduce are the genetic dead ends, not me, the virgin incel.

Attached: 1528853033109s.jpg (112x125, 3K)

Lol this has to be a larp

>Genetic dead end.
You know the guys who take that surgery are also "genetic dead ends",since their children won't have the height of their father.
Since,ya know,their father has metal rods in his shins.

Attached: 1525969267885.png (500x391, 69K)

>if a comic drawn by a dwarf says so it must be real

Attached: 1513558901831.png (348x278, 106K)

Its temporary, you would have to do it constantly to keep your torso elongated. The better option is to come to terms with who you are, being 5'11 doesn't make you a cuck or a sissy. If you are a cuck or a sissy when you're 4'11 you'll be a cuck or a sissy at 7'4. Learn to live with it.

Why not? You stupid broscience fuckwit. Your bones are living malleable organic and change shape. Fucking retarded manlet meathead. Why are weightlifters so fucking stupid? Go get an education retard, read a fucking book you dumb jock.

>If you are a cuck or a sissy when you're 4'11 you'll be a cuck or a sissy at 7'4.
Do you actually believe that? Are you actually this oblivious to how drastically different the world is for manlet?

The thread started out funny in that cringey way, but now it just looks like someone with incredibly high self-loathing projecting outward. Gib nog name

Try mk677

You're right. Go get lengthening surgery and magically become a chad, all of your problems will vanish overnight.

>He thinks people on Jow Forums work out.
Get out,now!

Attached: 1527733532217.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Lengthening surgery isn't normal and makes you out of proportion and weird looking

Well you're already a virgin incel neet, what do you have to lose?

And 'naturally' lengthening your spine won't?

No it won't because you are literally just stretfhing your spine to its real potential. Having bad posture looks weird and abnormal.

Go for it then. Update us after you become a chad leader who is respected and smashes thots left and right.

I don't kno if it is actually possible to gain 3 inches though. Th

roll

This isn't fixing posture, it is increasing the length exactly of your spine like lengthening surgery does to your legs. The benefit of the legs is that its permanent .

Insecure Incels, Negro Names, Random Roll

Unless you get surgery it's not. Want to test out your theory? Wear jeans and boots with 3 inch lifts. Go out and see just how much more respect you get and how many thots come flocking to you.
>hint: nothing will change and you will still be a loser

I won't even be able to walk right with 3 inch lifts.

IT IS POSSIBLE TO GAIN 3 INCHES RETARDS

growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/height-increase-in-torso.html

I'M GOING TO STOP BEING A MANLET

Attached: 1522794119331.png (550x951, 140K)

If alpha destiny can wear them.
When they are 40% of his leg length.
So can you.
Do it faggot.

Attached: 1526934699077.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

not op here, and yeah i agree at some point you just have to move on, but has anyone had any growth after 18, induced by genetics or otherwise? any things they've done that have worked? info? links? a few extra cm would be nice

Where do I buy them?

Won't know unless you try. Seriously, go out and see how little difference it will make. You don't have to listen to advice from strangers on the internet, go and see for yourself.

amazon.com/Increase-3-Layer-Elevator-2-4inches-Inserts/dp/B07CRHCC6C/ref=sr_1_9_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1530516155&sr=8-9&keywords=shoe+lifts&th=1

having balls will get you respect, something you lack. I respect the dude that stood up to your faggot ass because he isn't a little bitch boy like you.

Ok junior *looks down and pats your head*

Rolling for quenquokwon

I'm 6'4''. according to you I'm a "leader" and more intelligent and attractive than you, a 5'11'' manlet. I am telling you that the way you think is autistic. learn to accept yourself or continue being an insecure fag the rest of your life.

What race are you op

this guy is a pathetic

Polish and German.
t. 5'6" turbomanlet

>I'm 5'11" and have no self-respect or dignity as a "man" because of it. If I could grow 3 inches I'd be able to be something other than a sissy cuck.
c'mon you can do better than that

>won't listen to manlets
>won't listen to intelligent and attractive 6'4'' leader
what's it gonna take to convince you?

Nothing will, he'll stay ignorant. Arguing with idiots is a waste of time

ororor

Rollin

bing

>coping this hard

Attached: 6b43aa72.jpg (493x387, 20K)

Roll

Enlightened midget

Life is on easy mode for you you oblivious fucktard.

People like him never admit their mindset is wrong, because they're more invest in believing they're 'right' than changing into a happier person. Unsurprisingly, he'll fail at every metric he considers important (status, women, self-esteem) and never get better because of his diseased mindset.

let's roll

Age?
Parents height?
Grand parents height?

sure bro people will be there just to bow down to you
the best you will achieve is getting stabbed because you started some shit with someone in a club thinking your height will protect you somehow

Rolling

Niger I'm 5'8''