I like you boys...

I like you boys, so here's a nutrition tip that I hope helps you on your way to becoming a fuckin 350 pound racist Cro-Magnon

Eat more Kangaroo meat.

IMO, skippy is superior to most meats, especially grain-fed beef and chicken that spends its whole life in a CAFO, like what you American and Euro branched-chain-amigos mostly get. Per 100g, roo has

- 22.9 g protein vs beef 21.3 g
- 1 g fat vs beef 6.3 g. Not necessarily a good thing to be low fat, but basically all fat on the roo is unsaturated, making it very tender for such a lean meat.
- 4.1 mg Iron vs beef 1.7 mg
- Grass fed, moderate omega 3 fatty acids vs beef essentially zero (shitload of omega 6 in grain-fed meat).
- Every roo is shot wild, raised on grass and water hundreds of kilometres away from intensive emissions sources
- Most L-Carnitine of any red meat, whether or not L-Carnitine actually does anything is another matter.

Attached: 1483194743490.jpg (300x300, 14K)

How am I supposed to eat kangaroo in yurop

There are sites that you can order it from the internet. It can be pretty expensive, I think I looked it up a while back and it was like a fiver for some small amount of meat and like 12 pounds postage, or you could spend 60 pounds and get free postage. Cant remember the site just now though

How does it taste?

Like beef kind of but more tender and, if you don't flavour it with anything, a bit more bland. Sort of an un between of beef and lamb. It's not radically different. Ausfag but only had it a few times because I can't be fucked to go to a butcher and find it so I just get steak from woolies.

I eat kangaroo jerky every day. It's delicious, although a little pricey.

hello sodium my old friend

Sounds pretty good desu too bad it’s 40$ a pound here lol have you had bison? It’s leaner and more flavor than beef idk why it’s not more popular

DYEL

Didn't it use to be more popular till their numbers got really low cause the euro settlers ate them all?

Yeah look at pic
They were just killed as target practice from trains
They aren’t endangered anymore tho and can be eaten everywhere but California idk why

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1323, 1.16M)

actually reindeer meat is better. fuck off

Attached: Ukraine_destroyed__3246127b.jpg (620x387, 88K)

Coastal Texan here. We have bison, lots of cattle obviously, wild hogs like there's no fucking tomorrow, fresh seafood, lamb, goat, alligator. Sometimes I'll see people here with elk, kangaroo, alpaca (the best), and other such things. I have people bring me duck they shot and deer/hog meat when they come to drink at my bar, free gains. Had venison tacos earlier today.

Fucking insane.

Or you could, umm, idk... um, have a few almonds and some lentils?

Red meat increases your risk of cancer, plus kangaroo meat is more expensive than poultry & doesn't taste any better.

>killed from trains
All dem wasted protons. Also it doesn't surprise me that Cuckfornia would do that.

I miss Straya, I fucking love roo meat but getting it here in Italy is too expensive

Damn son, I'm envious

low test

>caring about your health is low test
lol

It literally is, you can't understand this because your low testosterone levels have never allowed you to truly not care.

i have a low iq: the post

I objectively do not. However I realize that longevity can only be attained through mediocrity. Whereas greatness is impossible to sustain into old age. I am making an informed, conscious decision to give up years of life in order to be more impressive during my prime. This does not denote stupidity, nor does your decision denote that you are less intelligent, only less brave.

Richer taste than beef. Can be to much for some folks. One of my favourite meats though.

yes, greatness is truly achieved through radiation therapy after being diagnosed with cancer because you cared more about being what you thought was "masculine" even though you know there are alternatives to increasing the risk of this happening.
you will truly be an epic statistic that stunned everybody and not just another random who suffered a premature death because you thought eating kangaroo meat is more masculine than eating poultry.
weirdo

And they've got two dicks so they must be doing something right