Redpill me on gut bacteria.

Attached: gut.jpg (1024x602, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.vsl3.com/vsl3-1125-capsules-60-count-p5.aspxthis
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0084877
youtube.com/watch?v=FX2Gi9GnSac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're bacteria that live in your gut

Does anyone here recommend I take probiotic supplements to fix an unhealthy gut?

Fat people should try out a poop transplantation. I've heard it makes the lose weight.

why can't you just collect and eat various shits from different sources, to increase the coverage?

Attached: d7484e2cdce6e7993b8e55ed5a63a96de670169c0e6b8193fa06f33918f92ca8.jpg (500x494, 62K)

My gut flora has been fucked for the last 6 months and I had watery shits to diarrhea, and some acne thanks to that. Today I reintroduced greek yogurt and green peas in my diet and I think it might work out. I was skeptical at first because I'm kind of lactose intolerant, can't handle milk, but yogurt seems to work fine with my body.

Drink kefir. It's a mystery substance produced by the bodies of eastern europeans. That's all you need to know.

Because you need to eat shit of a skinny person.

That looks like some good shit

a bowl of fermented cabbage has as many probiotics as a bottle of pills

or eat the shit from someone with aids, as their immune system would leave in the nutrients

You'd probably be better off incorporating things like yoghurt, kimchi, sauerkraut, etc in your diet.

Yeah you're right, fixing my diet so that I don't have these problems in the first place is more important than just taking supplements.

yes buy them. but the expensive ones.
i had ibs and fixed my issues buying shop.vsl3.com/vsl3-1125-capsules-60-count-p5.aspxthis shit

slightly green bananas have resistant starch which is a prebiotic

This. I make my own and drink 1 liter of it daily, I never get sick now, have even eaten catmode (from the floor) a couple of times just to see if something would happen but nothing did. Also with IF I don't seem to be gaining fat at all despite a surplus of calories but my lifts are going up steady.

Try making some, too. It's dead easy, cheaper, and better than almost anything store-bought.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0084877

where to cop?

fermented stuff for breakfast erry day

rTMS

youtube.com/watch?v=FX2Gi9GnSac
I'm gonna order a kit from this guy

Responsible for physical and mental health, physical strength, intelligence and general character