If girls had to choose between an underweight tall guy, a built manlet and an average height fat guy...

If girls had to choose between an underweight tall guy, a built manlet and an average height fat guy, who would they choose?

Attached: skindood.jpg (1028x767, 18K)

A built manlet of course!! I love a guy who works out! Teehee!! :3

The best looking one.

The one with more money

If they all had average faces? And no other outstanding or above average features?

Whichever one of the two aren't you

Tall, medium, short in that order

Considering all other factors equal:
Underweight tall guy > built manlet > average height fat guy

Well the average fat guy would top the manlet while the tall guy jerks off in the corner so the women wouldn't be able to choose any of them.

>Jow Forums - a sub-board of /hm/

underweight tall guy
anyone who thinks otherwise is just coping

The one with the best face

The one with the highest paying job

sounds like you are coping to be honest

Tall and underweight obviously. You can gain mass, but not inches.

The one with the most handsome face.

it's not like you see a fat woman and decide to fuck her because she can lose fat ffs
underweight people have shitty posture and don't look healthy

always the underweight tall guy.
t. underweight tall guy

Tall skinny guy>>>>>>Average fat Guy>>>Ripped manlet

the one with the most money

Depends on how tall the girl is. If she is at least an inch shorter than the manlet, she will go for the manlet, unless she has a tall guy fetish (girls prefer taller guys but the preference would have to be pretty strong to go for the skelanklet.)
If she is more than an inch taller than the manlet, she will go for the tall guy all the time unless the guy is freakishly tall.

Most excellent chuckle

Either the built manlet or underweight tall guy, the fatty would immediately be out. My bet is on the underweight tall guy.

Honestly it still sucks to be a manlet. The tall guy or the average guy can also get built and then the manlet is screwed in all cases. T. 5'9 turbomanlet

>can get built
but thats the point, people dont want to waste time in gym or excercise, if it was so esay we all wouldnt be in countries where obesity is normal

>is 5"9
>considers himself turbomanlet
Lol, try being 5"3 lanklet

That true, but the manlet has to work hard (not as hard as the lanklet, but still) to get built. If they put in equal results the lanklet will get the best results. Still, a built manlet is better than an obese manlet, so it's still good to put in effort.
Just being ironic, I'm satisfied with my height since I was genetically blessed in other departments (intelligence, face). It would still suck to be 5'3, I couldn't imagine that.