So why aren't you taking kratom safely and with moderate doses during the week...

So why aren't you taking kratom safely and with moderate doses during the week? Do you all not want the extra push in confidence and mild pain killing properties to reduce rest days?

It's almost as if..... that you don't want to make it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180702-090350-01.jpg (1440x943, 366K)

I've never done anything harder than weed or alcohol, but I can say with absolute certainty now that drugs are absolutely degenerate.

i used to be into kratom when amazon had it available
got sick of how it kept making me vomit. switched to cbd oil

Because its banned here

I do take it, and just ordered a kilo before my retarded fucking government makes it illegal like the dumb fucks they are

>Lowers testosterone
>Making it

Recreationally taking kratom is a pretty good sign that you've shot up heroin at least once in your life.

Weed is about 100x harder than kratom.
People only take kratom because it helps wean them off of opiates.

I take it as preworkout and days I'm tired as hell for work. No heroin or opiate history for me

>that test surge when quitting it cold turkey

Can't buy it here. I take phenibut but that gives me the shits. It also doesn't really do anything for me anymore unless I take massive doses (3 or 4g)

How is phenibut, I've thought about adding it to my Friday night outings for increased pussy gainz.

This is Jow Forums now lads

Pure marketing

For me it made me a bit more talkative and social. If you take high doses it can make you sort of euphoric. The first few times I took it I slept like a rock too. Those effects quickly wore off for me and it became pretty much a placebo. It can also be dangerous to take with alcohol and it is very acidic and bad for your teeth.
I used it for anxiety and it did help a bit with that. If you don't have anxiety I'd say it's pointless and possibly harmful.

Do you think kratom is a brand name or something?

fucking junkie

Shit is addictive as hell
I got dopesick when I ran out after taking it for three weeks. Was suicidal and slept for three days

How much were you taking?

You build a tolerance quickly so I was up to like 6-8 grams three times a day. definitely way too much

>Those effects quickly wore off for me and it became pretty much a placebo.

You build up a tolerance pretty quickly. Picamilon Sodium (harder to find) is safer to use for this purpose. You could probably get it direct to your door via alibaba.

I've been taking one to two grams for like 2 months now and still feel it fine. I think you're retarded

Or maybe you’re a pussy

I'm not the one who got sick off kratom, ya simp

I do take Kratom though on my days off. A strong red makes for perfect chill and play vidya. Helps with cutting too since not really hungry for a few hours after taking it. The worst is the taste though, dear God it's fucking disgusting.

>tastes like shit
>have to take enormous amount to get a buzz
>effects last maybe an hour or two
>redoses have diminishing returns

it's not even worth it really

You're taking bad kratom. Should last for around 4 hours, and a base amount of 2 to 3 grams should hit you fine.

> The worst is the taste though, dear God it's fucking disgusting.
I bought one of those capsule filler machines because I couldn't deal with it. Just the little kratom dust that I breath when I make the capsules makes me gag.

Love Kratom. Just hate taking it. I wish there were capsules available.

There are. I dont have an issue taking the powder though. Some strains are more bitter, but I honestly have started to like it. It just tastes like the smell of dirt or fallen leaves

I don't need gay drugs to excel in life lmao stat weak and depedent on your trash plant and your trash life nerd. sad sack of shit man up grow a pair and feel the pain.

The best way to take it is stir a scoop in about half a cup of very hot (not boiling) water, then add some lemon juice to cut the earthy flavor. Personally I drink a lot of green tea and mate unsweetened so I can tolerate it alright.

That said, you should absolutely be forewarned about taking kratom regularly. You'll find it becomes a habit like anything else, and the withdrawals are brutal. I indulge once a week at most, it's a nice buzz that makes me feel more interested in things. I would advise against making it part of your routine.

Don't want to build another dependency on yet another mildly addictive drug.

I dont really see it any different than a prescription or more effective supplement. As long as you arent taking crazy doses I think it's an alright addition to a routine.
That being said, I still choose to take 2 to 4 weeks off the stuff a few times a year.

I already take modafinil for narcolepsy and while I'm obviously not addicted to it, I'm definitely dependent on it. I wouldn't use kratom for the same reasons I don't smoke weed and try not to consume much caffeine.

Too risky for me.
Kava is really nice though.
Would be inconvenient on a bulk because it works best on an empty stomach ~6 hours without eating.
Alcohol hurts fitness too much and I can't use weed without going full stoner anymore.

Because it's a seriously dangerous drug and it's only use is to wean people off of opioids.

>seriously dangerous drug

Imagine eating up the DEA's bullshit like this.