Why lift weights

When it's all about the squint? Reminder that if you aren't born with the hunter eyes, if you want any chance with women you need to develop your ability to maintain an unbreakable squint.

Your role model should be Nick Squintman, who is only rarely spotted not squintmaxxing. His facial muscles are undoubtedly highly developed as he can hold the pose for hours.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 7.35.12 AM.png (678x616, 510K)

>When it's all about the squint
kek

fuck squintfrauds and fuck squintcels

they don't even need to squint but they still do it... why?!

Attached: simon-nessman-versace.jpg (536x698, 140K)

Because men have been tricking women in to thinking they weren't genetic trash by permasquinting for centuries, user. It's an established tactic.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 8.26.58 AM.png (548x710, 635K)

Why post on Jow Forums when it's all about Jow Forums? Reminder that if you have to tack on a brief mention of lifting to try and disguise your lookism thread, you need to go back to

Your role model should be Kurt Cobain, who is known for his renowned shotgun aspirin method.

Attached: 1527969472702.png (1600x1242, 1.02M)

No,just no

holy shit there's hope for us all

wtf I've always wondered why I squint despite having 20/15 vision. I've even had people comment on how I always squint. It's just natural.

Guy looks really stupid squinting like that all the time in every pic. Not hating I’ll readily agree that he’s more handsome could kick my ass and then proceed to slap the shit out of my girlfriend and then fuck my butt, but the squinting shit is pretty weak.

t. a neversquinter in denial

When you get ready to lose your cherry, you'll start permasquinting like the big dawgs.

Start squinting.

Attached: ika0vQ1.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

If that’s the same guy he looks better like that bright eyed and and energetic instead of sleepy old and trying too hard

Good luck getting wrinkles and turning into a boomer prematurely.

If you're doing it right, you'll get enough pussy to make it worth it.

pree much

Attached: good_bad_ugly_-_h_2013.jpg (768x433, 40K)

You obviously don't understand the power of squint mastery. You don't go balls out on the squint all the time. A true master like Nick can permanently maintain a natural looking half squint that mimics ideal eye shape.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 9.01.06 AM.png (900x898, 479K)

Lol gay ass faggot that’s the kind of shit you don’t even admit to at gunpoint what a fucking fruit

he looks better here though. subtle squinting might look good in SOME photos, but he overdoes it.

I still can't be believe a guy who looks like that feels insecure about his eyes. wtf.

this guy looks like the typical faggot we would bully in highschool.

Itt permavirgins

t. prey eyed COPErs

*blocks your path*

Attached: .png (1440x2560, 2.29M)

I'm in squintmode permanently by being asian. That doesn't make me any more attractive though.

>asian
>That doesn't make me any more attractive though.

Attached: 1321817383591.jpg (500x249, 59K)

Didn't realize he really squints that much until I saw this pic

>ideal eye shape.
all eyes are round though. everyone can open their eyes all the way or close them all the way, i really dont get this meme

Women like deep set dark almond shaped eyes.

did you not understand my post or what

guy is 7/10 at most.

>Squintmaxxing

Attached: 064C19F8-5E62-45BE-AA21-AD08217373A2.png (332x332, 148K)

this type of content is the reason i still come to this shitty board.

thank you so much.

why would this comment get stickied....?
youre right though, this guy looks like a squinting retard in every picture ive seen him in