New girlfriend putting our photos on her instagram

>new girlfriend putting our photos on her instagram
>photos with me have fewer likes
it's over isn't it?

Attached: 1517420974821.jpg (645x756, 278K)

over analyzing something insignificant, but opposite here.
>New gf
>pics of her and I on her Instagram
>they get twice as many likes as any of her other pics
maybe ur ugly

Women are so easy to manipulate. Tell her it's because they're jealous. She'll think your hot shit.

Whatever man. Stop being a bitch about it

honestly its probably a bunch of guys who are like i want that shit fuck him

Don't bother, the betas she friendzoned are just too jealous to like you

it's likely virgin orbiters that don't like photos where she isn't alone or with other women

>Women are so easy to manipulate. Tell her it's because they're jealous. She'll think your hot shit.

And it works every time

Good advice

I don’t even have a gf so get absolutely fucked op

Attached: 69DE5505-46C4-4738-86B9-1AF423D68733.jpg (827x827, 160K)

she subconsciously notices this, and over time will form beliefs that she receives more attention without you

sorry bud, its the beginning of the end

it's OVER for OP

Are you greek by any chance ?

Literally guys who want to fuck your gf are the ones who like literally every photo where she isn't with you.
As soon as she shows she has a relationshio the get jelly as fuck and wont like those specific pictures.
You should be proud for making them jealous.
Try uploading a picture of you fucking her to totally wreck them morally

>he doesn’t get more likes on his lifting insta
Never gonna make it

I actually thought something like this, she has some turks or other nigs subscribed to her profile, and our photos got more likes on facebook.
Well I posted my photos here and on /soc/ and generally got good feedback. I also used to get a shitton of matches on tinder but that was when I was anglefrauding hard and was a bit better looking. Honestly I don't think I'm worse looking than the competition lol

Lmao I bet the missing likes are her seething orbiters

Attached: 0dosqc4ld5611.jpg (567x671, 123K)

how is that manipulation, it's probably true

I'm actually gonna make my own insta and upload my best photos to be like Nick Squintman

who care about her friends. family is all that matters.

Dude it's normal.
Let's think like a guy who follow cute girls on instagram :
>follow a girl
>she's hot
>like pics because she's hot
>she posts pics with her disgusting boyfriend
>don't like pics because there's a guy who fucks her in the picture
Maybe she's ugly and her friends want to fuck you

Attached: (you) hat.png (448x468, 194K)

>disgutsting
b-but I was told I'm cute :(
but yeah, that's my cop... logical argumentation too.

jesus fucking christ

I'm sure you're cute user, but Indians don't care, they won't like a pic with you in it.

Not the guy you're responding to. My gf has 4000 followers on IG, her pictures with me average around 300 likes with some comments of her friends on how cute we look, her alone pics are all above 1000. Don't sweat it, joke about it. You'll be fine

Attached: DSC_0140.jpg (3840x2160, 2.95M)

her friends definitely want to fuck me.
I've been hardcore hit on by a few of them right in front of her, it's kind of uncomfortable when that happens.
then most of her likes are probably from guys who want to bang her

>people actually put photos of themselves on the internet
why

lmao, I was looking at the top Twitch streamers literally yesterday, and she had over a thousand people watching her do some of that ASMR shit, where she eat one of those fucking chocolate covered ice cream bars, taking it out of the wrapper and sighing and shit. It was the weirdest thing I ever saw and cumming to it wasn't even that good.

>things are looking up for me (and down for you)
Jesus Christ im laffing

>and cumming to it wasn't even that good.
5/10, I chuckled

That's how it works, retard. Assuming your girlfriend is really hot, probably anywhere between 400-500 followers of hers are simply guys who think she's hot as fuck and don't give a fuck about anything else. These same 400-500 guys will like all of her selfies in a vain and useless attempt at getting her attention, so of course when she posts picture of her man they aren't going to like that shit because now they know they have no chance.

kek

Bro go to any insta famous girl posts with a guy on them, they have way less likes because random guys think they have a chance with this girl and pictures like that ruin that idea. It's normal man

>dating a girl who has an instagram account
enjoy being cucked. you're already seething over social media faggotry.

Attached: 1530202273365.gif (625x893, 199K)

>in a vain and useless attempt at getting her attention
No it's an attempt at getting the whore to post more.