HIV scare

I'm scared lads. I just went to a hooker earlier. Went down on her, and also buried by nose deep in dat pussy, lol.

Anyway, like half an hour afterwards, my nose feels itchy. I stick a tissue inside to wipe, and there's blood. I had a wound/cut. Probably had that cut when I stuck my nose in there. What are the chances I was exposed to HIV? What do I do? I'm freaking out, pls halp. Not trolling. Posted on /b/ too but no good answers yet. Reckon I'll need PEP?

Pic random pic on my phone. plz halp.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Going down on a female is disgusting, degenerate and beta. I hope you did catch aids.

y-you went down ...on a hooker?

nah you stupid faggot, going down on a female is alpha, nothing wrong with making her cum, she makes you cum. according to you 69 is beta and gross, you are a fucking faggot trap lover

going down on a fucking hooker is disgusting, degenerate and beta

you probably got aids, get tested asap, stop going down on hookers

It's more likely herpes my man. It'll go red and you'll have blisters in your mouth by tomorrow. When that happens rinse your mouth with Pepto mixed with an oral lidocaine solution. Grab some valacyclovir and it'll be over in a couple days.
t. Guy who did the same thing and got herpes.

An inherently unclean part of the body. Subservient, submissive and revolting. Kys.

I like eating pussy and I can't get a gf any more, so yes.

You misunderstand. I buried my big jew nose (not a new but have a big new nose -think Triple H) deep in her pussy.
LaterI realised I had a little cut/wound in my nose. Most likely was there before. So I exposed a wound to a prostitute's vaginal fluid. The question is whether I should get emergency antiviral drugs - which come with severe side effects still not fully known long term.

virgin faggot go back to your 2d wife

you are a subservient submissive beta thats why you see it that way,

meanwhile I have my girl begging me to let her cum and to keep going and whimpering asking me why i stopped

i feel bad for you son, learn to control women with pleasure stop being a beta bitch scared of pussy

Perhaps I did based on my experience. Sure, get emergency antivirals, they'll give you some mental relief and you'll have learned a lesson. I've been taking valacyclovir on and off for 5 years and it's done nothing but help with outbreaks. That said, if you got her juices up in your si us you're fucked anyway.

Bro your seriously fucked think of
all the dirty stinking musty cocks that have penetrated that thing, dozens of guys dumping loads in there and spitting all over it disgusting bro why would you do that

>going down on a hooker

Attached: KingCobraJFS.png (200x200, 76K)

they use condoms and wash in between clients.
at worst it tastes of latex. it's not that bad.

have you taken PEP? We're you ok afterwards? Or did it leave you with some horrible permanent side effects like some meds can do? That's what I'm worried about. I don't take medication lightly.

there honestly isn't that much of a difference between the average roastie these days and 'professionals'. Pros at least get regular checks and way their pussies and assholes 20 times a day instead of letting that swamp ass / ass stank fester and walking around like they're still god's gift to humanity.

breh maybe you shouldn't chow hooker box and you could get a GF. I'm not saying this to be condescending but you need to gain some self-respect.

>pros get regular checks
>not much difference
even the sluttiest roastie doesn't fuck more than two men daily, and besides it's not the quantity of sex it's the number of partners which is vastly greater for pros than any other girl. That guy at least has a few strains of herpes by now.

I did, and I haven't experienced any negative side effects. That said, as with anything medical, your mileage may vary. Consider what you'd rather live with..... HIV or medicinal side effects.

yeah true. nothing worse than HIV.
and the odds of a careful prossie having HIV is low, but still, i can't just take that on faith. I'll take the meds if the doc gives them to me.
fuck man, this is going to be the WOAT month of my life.

You'll be fine, hombre. It won't be the worst either; there's still plenty of ways to get fucked up.

thanks bro. nice kind words when i need them. i luv my Jow Forums frens :3

In the waiting room, waiting to see a doc now

The wages of sin is death

Lol massive faggot trying to cope

Attached: 1529762277482.png (465x510, 380K)

If you're fucking retarded enough to go down on a hooker that's literally nature telling you that you don't deserve to propagate your genetics into the future.

hahahaha retard, you deserve it, it's the judgment of God

>fuck crazy qt Asian girl who I knew had type 1 and 2 herpes
>dick starts to itch. She gets brown discharge during sex
>instant regret
>notice cut on the base of dick
>get test for most stds in November then a test specifically for herp 2 in janurary after waiting 3 months
>never get the call back
>still worried because I had just learned how to turn silent mode off on phone
>go to lab website. Says I can’t register because systems down
>system stays down for a week. >Email support team
>no response
>dick still itches occasionally
>July
>call place and they give me results
>woman talking slow and dramatic af
>”negative on November test”
>”....aaaaaaand....negative on January test”
>flirt with her a little cuz I’m so happy

It feels so good to know I’m clean. I’m literally crying rn desu. Should’ve known any girl that fucks me has something fucked up about her.

Attached: 7095373B-4B3A-4A44-92BC-DF2C1485C7CC.jpg (1440x644, 96K)

Stay strong man. Don’t be scared like I was.

1st of all, you're an absolute retard for going down on a hooker. Moron, never ever do that again.

2nd, it's very very unlikely you got AIDS this way. Get tested in a few weeks anyway.

I'm back.
Doc said no chance of infection.
No need to go on horrible antiviral drugs.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 111K)

Might as well kill yourself
Not because the HIV but because you went down on a god damn prostitute

It's not HIV, but if you are that worried take a test
HIV symptoms are literally the same of a mononucleosis in the acute stage

Good to hear garcon. You ended up luckier than me.

unless you know if she has that specific std, she has some std for sure, you wont know. But the fact that her fluid came in contact with your cut you definitely contracted some std.

>nose deep in dat pussy, lol. Anyway, l
post of the year

Also,what I would've given to hear you explain that to a doctor.

Your odds of getting HIV by having unprotected sex with someone with HIV are ridiculously low, something like 1 in 15,000. People who get HIV get it by raw dogging someone with HIV over and over. You’re fine

Good luck kicking the pimp’s shit in if you make it through his cronies.

I thought it was something more like 1 in 250?

>eating out a hooker
>ever
I hope you learned something from this experience, user.

Attached: john thinking.gif (320x240, 2.04M)

“The risk from giving a blowjob to an HIV-positive man not on treatment is at most 1 in 2,500 (or 0.04 percent per act). The risk of contracting HIV during vaginal penetration, for a woman in the United States, is 1 per 1,250 exposures (or 0.08 percent); for the man in that scenario, it’s 1 per 2,500 exposures (0.04 percent, which is the same as performing fellatio).”

So a little bit higher than what I thought bit still insignificant. Low odds for OP also means low odds for the hooker and low odds for every man she’s been with, and that’s before even considering that she uses protection with every client

First the nurse, then the doc, didn't bat an eye. Didn't react at all, just kept their poker faces. Either they're well trained, or they're heard many worse things and this was vanilla as fuck to them. Or both.

Fair enough

lmao maybe in America
In the first world we have hot, clean, cheap and friendly hookers

Who eats out a prostitute? The fuck.

At least two people in this thread at least once by the looks of it.

Are you wearing an orange tanktop OP?

lolno, I'm home now. Why?

If you’re scared you caught something go to a clinic and get tested or go to your doctor. Statistics show that its not likely you’ll get aids from females, aids is more prevelant with homosexual males.

>Lol massive faggot trying to cope
Lol, ctually beta loser, you are the one trying to cope.Poor try at mental gymnastics though. You are too stupid to understand woman so you will never have a girlfriend

You don't go down on hookers, man. That's like prostitutes 101.

Retarded cuckolds. Hardly the first thread about this.

I’ve fucked maybe 15 hookers raw, uncovered bj, eaten some of them out, kissed etc. last std checkup in April still clean. as long as it wasn’t a $20 hooker then you’re good mate. honestly it’s worth saving up and going for the $700+ an hour hookers because not only are they beautiful but you know they will be clean

The fact that you desperately need your woman to validate you shows how beta you are, it’s a surefire sign that you don’t have better prospects (ironically this is a trait that is extremely unattractive to a woman at a subconscious level).
The fact that you also have to signal that you have a gf means you think that this is an accomplishment worthy of merit (it isn’t) also another sign that you don’t think you can do better and aren’t even afraid to show it. I can’t wait till your girl cucks your beta ass for an alpha like me. Maybe then you’ll learn that I’m right.