Tell us about the things you have done to improve your looks that actually worked because you want to

Tell us about the things you have done to improve your looks that actually worked because you want to.

Attached: 1529263132292.jpg (1646x2048, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Kyoku-Men-Exfoliating-Treatment-Updated/dp/B003607ZNG/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1530545970&sr=8-3&keywords=kyoku exfoliating
youtube.com/watch?v=YWeBunPiIzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>posture
>Haircut every 2 weeks
>Contacts, no more cuck glasses
>Getting below 15% bf, around 12 now

>14 inch neck to 16 inches
>Grew my hair out

Short hair and contacts

Contacts, physical work, nice haircut, nofap, and healthier eating. Also no drinking at all. I look and feel great, however still no gf. Life is suffering.

>haircut every 2 weeks

Fuck shilling out almost $20 every 2 weeks for a stupid haircut. In b4 poor fag.

how the fk you gonna have a 14" neck?
Even without training at a low bf I sit at 16", and my neck is small

Cut sugar out of my diet
Finally cut all soda out of my diet, I was chugging diet coke for a long time
Nailed down a skin care routine that works for me. Cetaphil gentle cleanser in the morning followed by 7% glycolic acid and aloe swab, neutrogena sunscreen. Use blackhead strips on my nose once every couple weeks.

Drinking tons of water. My skin is totally clear, glowing, firm. Feels fucking good, man.

>blackhead strips

They're a meme; removing sebaceous filaments repeatedly doesn't achieve much. Go for those charcoal face masks if you want a cheaper version.

Nah, I don't have filaments on the tip of my nose. I just get clogged pores around the nostrils and only apply the strips there.
My skin is slightly oily and I live in a fucking swamp now so the humidity here piles on top of it.

Just curious with the talk of skin care. Do you guys exfoliate at all and if yes, what product do you use? I've tried link first as I like their moisturizer, but wondering if it's good or not. I feel like it has bettered my skin, but don't know if that is maybe just because I was using nothing before and maybe there is something better on the market.

amazon.com/Kyoku-Men-Exfoliating-Treatment-Updated/dp/B003607ZNG/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1530545970&sr=8-3&keywords=kyoku exfoliating

I used to use coffee, and that really helped, particularly with my back. Though I stopped drinking coffee so I don't have any grounds to use. My waifu makes a sugar scrub and uses that in the shower once in a while. As far as I can tell it does about the same for me.
Given how expensive skin care products are I tend to opt for the cheapest and home made solutions. A simple coffee or sugar scrub might be worth trying in your case.

>toothpaste+salt

easy, cheap, hyper-effective.

I pluck my eyebrows, pretty much all I do for my looks.

>undercut curly hair (fuqboi style but it's all good)
>washing face twice a day with anti-acne soap and then using moisturiser (it REALLY improved my skin)
>cutting carbs (also face aesthetics)

Bad genetics and i was running a lot

Surprised no one has mentioned supplementing Beta Carotene yet.

Buy some clippers. I got one like you'd see at a hair salon for about 40 bucks and do it myself for free now.

Attached: ma1.jpg (500x403, 28K)

huh?
pls tell me more

Stopped drinking and smoking weed. Occasionally when I would get high I would have a crazy intense workout and could do more than usual. But that rarely happened and I'd end up sitting on my ass instead. Since getting my alcoholism under control I actually have energy and don't look like I'm going to die every day.

How short do you go?

>take toothpaste
>take salt
>mix together
>scrub on face

It's basically fine grit sandpaper for your face. Good for exfoliating.

Just imagine. Your great-great-great Grand dad was part of an army that essentially said, “we’re sick of this shit,” marched right through the enemy’s homebase beating the crap out of them, burning their cities towns and homes, destroying their INFRASTRUCTURE, freeing their slaves and winning war.

You go to Comic-Con and let a race mix older woman marrying professional pretender from Obama Islands to cup your wife’s milker and slap your face and memorialize it in photo.

You are gay. You are so fucking gay that you have developed onions intolerance because you have so much estrogen in your body that the onions is afraid of you.

>lifting
>mederma for facial scars
>derma roller & vitamin c serum on stretch marks
>no fap challenge. On day 45

I'm pretty sure sizes are universal. I use the #2 attachment for the main bulk then touch up the neck and side burns with no attachment. If you're doing it yourself make sure to set up two mirrors so you can see the back of your head and practice with it off because it requires good and eye coordination and you'll make a mess of your head if you try to do the neck without looking.

can attest to contacts

i think some people look great with glasses, but it doesn't fit for many. the worse your vision the worse glasses will look due to the distortion

This is full on Mexican tier. Dirt poor Spics put toothpaste on their pimples because its antiseptic, and dries out oils. Note that it has to be actual paste, not any fancy gay gel.
Some people took this idea and threw in course salt to help exfoliate with its rough texture.

I don't personally recommend this since its going to be fairly harsh, but it'd probably kill the fuck out of some white heads.

alright, trying it rn

>posture
some other anons mentioned it already, maybe one of the greatest benefits of hitting the gym
>get a haircut every 6 weeks
>Shave regularily because I can´t grow a beard
>Stopped smoking a year ago
However there is a limit for everybody. With my glasses I will always look like a buff harry potter but I´m okay with that. Improving yourself is great and everybody should try it but you have to be realistic about your limits.

I can't wear glasses because every single pair they have is that same faggot thick frame rayban style.

>tfw I didn't know about the soiboy meme, now I have a pair of glasses like one of them.

at least i'm a big guy

Huh. Does it matter what type of toothpaste and how much salt? Like any ingredients to look for, or just normal toothpaste?

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF CLOGGED PORES
They are a bane of my existance. (Along with psoriasis)

Attached: clogged-pores.jpg (1500x1021, 402K)

you... squeeze them? If they're blackheads then squeeze them and then bath in cold water to tighten skin or something. Its the easiest and most satisfying thing to have to get rid of. Be happy its something you can help.

You're supposed to use a baking soda tooth paste like basic Arm&Hammer. Just add enough salt so the rough crystals scrub your shit when you rub it in.

Some people do this with aloe and crushed asprin pill.s
Some do it with honey and coffee grounds.
There are a hundred variations of it, some better than others.

Yeah I've been doing exactly that but sometimes my skin gets inflamed(?) as fuck after I squeeze them.
Do they have anything to do with diet or are they just muh genetics?

>psoriasis

I know that feel. Makes getting a haircut so embarrassing.

Huh cool. If it's cheap and gets the job done, I'll try it. Thanks user.

Yeah dude, I ended up buying a hair clipper so I don't have to go to the barber.
I actually have spots all over my body. Now that's a bitch

>good sleeping schedule
No longer looking like a zombie (I work in IT so my eyes are constantly tired and this helps a lot)
>started going to a more expensive hairstylist
It costs more but I receive obviously better haircuts, the hairdresser is also keen on providing quality feedback and is a-okay with experimenting, helping maintain my hair and suggesting stuff. My old hairdresser was completely fine and very cheap but she mostly worked with children or older guys like my father, this one has a lot more experience with different people (from nba stars to random lads) and is genuinely very good. I'm sure my old stylist could do a similar if not same haircut given some extra photos.
>decent glasses
I don't always wear them but it really helps when they aren't the cheapest pair that fit me correctly. Keep in mind, glasses can get expensive very quick so think about how much you're willing to invest/how much you wear them/etc.
>diet changes
Cut out sodas, mostly drink water and tea, occasional coffee. Eat smaller portions so I don't overeat, no more random snacking in the middle of the night. Lost a bunch of weight (combined with a little bit of extra exercise).
>pluck my eyebrows
my friend said I should try it, told her lol no. Then one day I decided to see if she would even notice it and did it. We met and she noticed a couple of days later even though I didn't say anything. So I guess that works but don't overkill it and look up how to do it nicely.
>shaving
multiple people suggested that I have a nice jawline and should remain without a beard as not to cover it.

I can you about how I became worse looking because of things I can't control:
>worse hairline and thinner hair despite using finasteride (still looks decent, norms think I have a full head of hair)
>nasolabial folds and tear troughs, worse skin overall because I'm that 25 yo boomer
>bloated face from minoxidil and probably being 5 kg heavier due to l*fting
I think the last one will be better when I cut though. On the positive note, I got my braces off. Also my body is a bit better.

>going to a high(er) end hairdresser/coiffeur to get a new haircut
>take two or more women to buy new glasses for consulting purposes (I'm looking worse without glasses)
>asking a cutie girl working in a store who looks like she knows her shit for help when buying new clothes
>drink more water (inb4 Jow Forums drinks 3 gallons a day plus 1 gallon whole milk)
>be happy, you radiate that shit and people reflect for the most part

signing the coffee scrub thingy. plus you smell like coffee for the day which is great.

i was thinking of it but not sure of a dosage, how much do you take?

How old are you? I had similar issues for years on my chest but it's just stopped over the past few months with no real change from my side. I think this is something that just happens less as you age, I'm 25 now.

It's literally all to do with diet

Rhinoplasty and a chin implant

I'm not poor. And I get my grandma to cut my hair, just keep it short.

Mewing unironically gave me a jaw, Unfortunately I am still a chinlet with fat cheeks.

My grandma has parkinson's and no one else in my family can cut hair.

hi nano
youtube.com/watch?v=YWeBunPiIzo

Before and after pictures or it didn't happen

Use the light blue paste not the deep blue gel

You would cry here in south Florida. Barbers charge $30+tip

Miami fag here and my skin suffers greatly, whenever I spend time in northern climates it clears up so quick

I'm in central florida, from the gulf coast. Out of both areas, the cheapest I find anymore is $14+tip, and that's at a mexican barber shop that blasts hispanic music. Guys do a very good job actually, but I'm like the only white guy there and the music is annoying.

What the fuck

Attached: kaiba death.png (1536x2048, 2.54M)

Just smoke weed after your workout? I smoke about a gram a day but I do it after school/work/gym in the evening.

I could probably get a $20 cut here but I don’t trust the Haitian/hispanic barbershops they’re usually dirty. Worth paying for a nice place.

It's either usual chain crap around here like supercuts or first choice, or the mexican place. There are a couple other places that show up on google, but they are farther away and their websites show they are $20+ dollars. I kind of wish there was a normal, like actual barber shop around here because I sometimes want to ask for recommendations for a haircut, but chain places just usually say they don't know, and I'm sure the mexicans won't give a good answer either.

>lost weight
>buzz cut
>plucked unibrow
>shave with cocoa butter instead of foam
>exchanged jeans for slacks, t shirts for button ups, sneakers for shoes

Do people really dislike glasses? I thought I look ok with glasses. I wear them all the time, but don't need them for anything but using a computer.

Are you supposed to give tips to barbers? Glad I'm not American.

>posture
Very important. One of my friends is pretty Jow Forums but his shoulders round forwards a lot and it kills his aesthetics.

We tip everybody here