The *updated Big Three

The *updated Big Three

1. Conventional Deadlift
2. Strict Overhead Press
3. Front Squat

Attached: main-qimg-34cafa79fb2b21041654b09812240e79.png (602x358, 85K)

Not too bad desu

unequipped flat bench is trash. we can accept it

Add bentover rows dips and pullups and we got a deal.

Front Squats are legit though. Been focusing on them recently and my posture has gotten hella better.

As a strongman competitor I agree

>front squats
lol

OHP gives you juicy delts and upper chest. Much better than bench. Only fools deny this!

I'm ok with this

t. benchlet

>incels who spent two years achieving a lma02pl8 bench

Lol this
>"ugh bench and back squat is hard I want something easier"

>seething shoulderlets

I train bench and OHP, doing either exclusively is retarded.

Niether front squat or ohp is easier brainlet

BAP is that you

This front squat is way harder.

Have shit SI joints, front squats are only pain free option. Glad to hear I can still make it w/o back squats

Trap bar deadlifts feel pretty great too bad my gym doesn't have them

front squat is absolutely easier

the weight is lighter in an absolute sense and i've never felt the same sense of dread from them that i do back squats, and on front squats i can do retarded shit like 10x3 with 80% 1rm that would absolutely murder me in a back squat

that's not a bad thing necessarily either

not being able to do one exercise isn't going to magically prevent you from getting big legs lmao where does this retarded shit come from

front squats, hip belt squats, even leg press will all get you there if back squats are contraindicated

How about:
>Clean + front squat
>Strict press
>Comventional deadlift

Attached: brgvwefehbe.png (738x1302, 813K)

Do bench presses work your upper chest as well? Or are the upper and lower muscles the same? I feel like my upper chest hasn't been growing as much as my lower chest.
t. brainlet and chestlet

Attached: 1516975549601.jpg (720x960, 59K)

>Chinups
>The Press TM
>Back squat
will develop over all body strength massively for 3 exercises.

Primarily lower chest. The more vertical movement the more load in front chest, to a point. Incline bench is probably your go to for upper chest, OHP loads the delts primarily and the bench lower chest but incline should target that sweet middle.

If you can move less weight then the exercise is harder

Ohp is how i damaged my back

Bench press is not hard and front squat is harder than back squat.

What's the common opinion on reverse grip bench? I've heard it works upper chest better than incline bench.

by this brainlet logic lateral raises are among the hardest exercises, and squats and deadlifts would rank among the easiest

Attached: 1517437644084.png (514x438, 20K)

Why are you only doing the easiest exercises, user?

c-can you greentext? Been feeling some lower back pain from OHP

>tfw got back from a vacay spent in snap city
>finally managed to get to 2pl8 back squat @ ~155 lbs 5’10/11

Front squats looks like a chad movement but I’m honestly scared. I haven’t even did a dead lift in almost 2 fucking years but that’s going to change tomorrow. Can someone link me a video that properly exemplifies how to front squat?

I feel like I’m finally getting stronger and want to start doing different, more alpha movements

>incel
Now what's wrong with not having sex? You should be accepting of other people's lifestyles in so far as they don't harm anyone.

Attached: 1501328306663.png (473x532, 241K)

Thanks for the advice bro I'll add that to my routine.

Never done it but I worry about it's loading on the shoulders just from thinking about it logically. The bench can press into and impinge the socket but the reverse grip seems like it would actually want to twist the ball out of the socket completely. Just IMO.

Guys like David Laid do primarily incline for building strength and then flat for testing.

hmmmm ok sweetie
Heres the real top three btw :
Trap bar deadlift
Dips
Pullups

incel implies the person in question is very bitter about not getting the sex

10x3 at 80% should not murder you, I do 8x3 at 85% and 10x2 at 90% with both back and front squats. These are the 4 sessions before testing a new max, not at he start of a cycle fyi

youre obviously weak and cope with it by inventing arbitrary rules for which feats of strength are "legitimate" and which aren't

I like the reverse grip. Just keep the weight low, get a spotter, and focus on chest activation.

This image seems like it endorses poor form... Is this why symmetric strength says my OHP is lacking? I thought strict form meant 0 lean in the torso at all with all movement coming from the shoulders and arms.
Have I been making the exercise needlessly harder? I know upper chest was supposed too get worked in it too but I figured it wasn't the main focus

Attached: 1527934502588.png (251x404, 9K)

REAL TOP THREE:

Barbell Curls
Decline Bench Press
Crunches

Hits everything, biceps, chest, and abs....

squat max?

Please respond

>clean + front squat

The good old putting a bar from the floor to your shoulders, doing a squat, and doing a squat.

>having bad form is how I hurt my back

Ftfy

Chad Big Three™

1. The Standing Curl™
2. Incline Dumbbell Bench Press™
3. Wide Grip Pullup™

pls

I do 6x2 90% then week after, 6x3 with 90% on Front Squat.

Knees are destroyed the day after.

Tighten your glutes