Redpill me on almonds

Redpill me on almonds.

Attached: 1528848584466.jpg (680x344, 28K)

They're nuts. They taste ok

Taste-wise it's nice. Almond oil is good, but macadamia nut oil is excellent. I do enjoy using it as flavoring for sweets like clotted cream. However, eating almonds and nuts are a meme - they're too hard to be properly digested, carb content is very high, protein is not relevant since aa profile is very poor. If you want something to eat on the go, biltong is way better, if you're willing to spend that kind of money for a snack.

Enjoy Cyanide Poisoning if you eat too many.

They taste good with salt.

Are there any nuts that are worth the fat and carbs?

They taste good and are a healthy part of any whole food diet. Careful not to eat too many, they are calorie dense.

This is true but you can avoid it if you activate your almonds before eating.

Responsible for California's drought, so very based

You HAVE to activate them.

It's good to rub almond oil around your eyes to get rid of the black circles from playing vidya all day.

IMO, no. Nuts have always been used for taste, for giving a deeper taste to deserts. The 'nuts are healthy' thing is a meme. It has not been shown to improve any conditions, it lacks any viable vitamins, the few minerals it has are necessary only in very minimum amounts and toxic beyond that point - hell it won't even be digested properly. However, it's sweet-but-not-candy food that fits meme diets.

Peanuts, almonds, and cashews fit nicely into my diet. I don't cook w oil, so end up getting my fat from nuts.

Very very very easy to go overboard w them, food scale is a necessity

Nuts are where your fats should come from.

Don't fall for the carb jew

That's with only raw ones retard (which are illegal to sell in America anyway.) Roasting purifies them.

A C T I V A T E T H E M

The Almond would literally be god-tier but the fucking Phytic Acid in it is holding it back significantly. It basically fucks up your whole nutrient absorbsion.

>carbs are bad
LUL
Nuts are filled with healthy fats and nutrients. The big scary carb is not going to hurt you.

Nuts are one of your best friends on a bulk.

very yummy desu

based

what the fuck are you talking about? walnuts in particular linked to better working memory function, and nootropic effects followed long term consumption of almonds

never raise your voice to preach your uneducated opinions again, you will only spread misinformation...

>and nootropic effects followed long term consumption of almonds
in rats*

Almond milk is nut juice

Imagine being retarded enough to eat raw almonds.

Studies have been done on this, fats that are in most nuts are less fattening for whatever reason than fats from other sources like animal meats and fats.
The carbs in nuts are mostly from fiber and non sugar

If you activate them they're fine, otherwise I'd steer clear

Attached: activatedalmons.png (1270x949, 1.62M)

>Each single almond takes 1.1 gallons of water to grow
>California produces 80% of all almonds consumed
>California frequently has drought conditions
>Drought conditions makes life harder for those living these forcing them to ration water and lose out on regular showers and other quality of life applications

This is why I fucking live almonds. Every mouthful is another Californian faggot without a shower or a day at the pool. Sometimes I buy sackfulls and throw them in the trash just to spite them for all the water they're losing.

Attached: IMG_2908.png (793x794, 602K)