2018 is now 50% complete

>2018 is now 50% complete
>post yfw

Where are you in your fitness goals for the year, bros? I admit that I've really fallen behind.

Attached: 1463485620531.png (715x850, 38K)

I'm... nowhere near. Work and stress and cutting for the last 6 months have made me regress and now I'm trying to get back to where I was last year which is pretty demotivating

Pretty well, I expect to reach 3/4/5 before the end of the year, probably sooner

Haven't done shit
Haven't hit the gym
Only good thing to happen this year is finished the biggest project of my life at work

Traveled to Boston, OH, Cali, Chicago etc...

As long as you had some net gains, that's good.

I lost a fuckload of weight this year 235->208 while gaining a ton of strength on all lifts, and I am still recomping hard.

Oh, nearly all the diet advice on this board is a lie, btw

have to have dropped like 20 lbs. down to 140.

still skinnyfat, but im gonna make it

Main two were to bench 185 and squat 225 (former auschwitz-mode newbie here)

>Benched 175 today
>Saw a chiropractor for back pain today, no more squatting (Most I've done was 205 maybe a few weeks ago)

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Not only did I keep the weight, Ive added some fat

Attached: rare-soviet-pepe-1229788.png (500x566, 105K)

Attached: 3D3CC9C0-1DA1-40D3-8FDC-70212A21A870.jpg (750x711, 705K)

>looking the best I ever have
>close to visible abs for the first time in my life
>physically fit to an extent unimaginable to me a mere year ago
>Perfect control over diet is second nature by now
>lost virginity
>started going on dates with women
Finally I am starting to resemble someone that I can respect.
Biggest challenge ahead of me is getting my career and finances in check.
Not sure what I'm gonna do about it, but I'm gonna do it.

Attached: headshotgtm_cage.jpg (300x300, 31K)

I lost 65lbs since the beginning. Just outlined and started my lifting schedule last week, so hoping to accelerate loss. I'm doing 3 light rep lifting days, and 3 cardio, with 1 rest. Only interested in preserving muscle and losing weight, I'm already well muscled.

Started year at 168
Made the goal to make it to 180 lb
Stretch goal 190
Currently 177 lbs

Feeling pretty good, but won’t be ready by summer

>switched from lmao strength training to german volume training
>arms and shoulders explode in size

finally found a meal plan that completely works for me, both in the gym and out. feels like i'm understanding more how miserable my family life is, a good thing for the sake of wanting real change. i can truly move on towards my passions in life when i sort all this out, and i will.

Wanted to hit some good numbers on my squats and deadlifts but I ended up fucking my lower back and can't do either anymore. Although I did start doing sprints, I stopped drinking every weekend, and my hair grew back so this year is already much better than 2017.

I lost some face fat

Did nothing. Sunk into depression, anorexia and the like. Hopefully I can change this before things start getting too bad.

I was cutting so I havent made any progress

Made less progress than I hoped, but it's mostly my fault for not putting in the effort. Life has been hitting hard recently and I've lost sight of my goals. Still, I'm in a much better position than last year.

Start today with something small user, it's all step by step.

Attached: 1526228120412.png (720x960, 911K)

Got the 1 and 3 done for 1/2/3/4, made attempts on the 2, should be able to get it easily by month's end. The 4 is not looking good...

This is all just buildup to the 1000lb club I want done by end of next year which should be easy. Currently at 215/335/335 BSD.

Moving to a tiny island this week so won't have anything to do but eat and lift.

It's already summer, user.