>finally start getting results
>get confidence boost because of it
>decide to make a okcupid account for some dates
>talk to titcow on there with butterface
>get number and we text
>start getting sexual and arrange to hang
>eventually she just ghosts me
>still see her online

What's the fucking point anymore. I could continue to improve myself but Stacy will always find something better and suddenly stop talking to me

Attached: d594c06b443fa202560b8a5ad46269f3.jpg (652x834, 49K)

Don't be a bitch user, keep putting yourself out there and learn to expect rejection. Eventually you will make it

Attached: fdb02195623620999d4a5c502380896b.jpg (930x845, 82K)

take a good hard look at how you're behaving and realize how pathetic you're being

you're letting someone you never even met (i assume) affect your views and confidence

Part of the game, friend. She's probably texting w 3 guys simultaneously. Which is a really good strategy that you should copy.

You can be chadly, have perfect initial convo, set everything up exactly right, and still get ghosted. One rejection isnt a reflection of you. Your reaction to it is

>One rejection isnt a reflection of you
How many rejections does it take to make a reflection of you?

>One rejection isnt a reflection of you. Your reaction to it is

Whoa, that's actually pretty good

Titcows are elusive and fickle creatures.
Keep at it.

>One rejection isnt a reflection of you. Your reaction to it is
Good one, user.
Btw fully agree with your post.

Bullshit. If I ever get rejected by a female I'm killing myself

Attached: 056-5.jpg (700x525, 45K)

First of all, an online rejection is literally nothing. Her conception of you is so far from reality that it means nothing. And until you meet in person you literally mean nothing to her, you're just a source of ego boost.

I'm no Chad but can hookup monthly on tinder. Here's some estimates:

300 swipes
20 matches
10 message backs
4 agree to date
2 show up
1 seal the deal
50/50 on getting ghosted after that. Smoother, better looking dudes might laugh at that and tell me to kms, but it gives me enough options I'll never get bent out of shape about any one girl

Incel pride, good on ya mate

Attached: 1530148367069.jpg (1000x800, 57K)

WHY IS EVERYBODY TALKING ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS??????
WHEREVER I GO PEOPLE ONLY TALK ABOUT GETTING A GF/BF
AND PEOPLE WHO HAVE ONE STILL TALK ABOUT THEIR GF/BF

Am I the only one who hates this type of conversations? Literally everybody at some point has the urge to mention this shit.

Attached: 1528702118665.gif (600x550, 3.06M)

Part of getting or being Jow Forums is finally getting attention from the opposite sex but yea I agree we should at the least have a general about it to keep it from going full Jow Forums

I meant irl, today in 4 different social groups I had this type of conversation. (2 of these groups were random people i passed by walking home, but still...) I don't really mind Jow Forums people talking about whatever they want, but something about normies being obsessed with relationships drives me crazy

not telling you to kys or anything but
>4 agree to date
>2 show up
that part is kinda sad. how come they don't show up? when using tindr etc i didn't hook up as much as you but every girl showed up.

DO NOT get sexual before you meet. Save it for when you meet. If you bust your nut before in a text message it makes chances of actually meeting them go way down. Seriously, small talk, arrange date, meet them. Don't talk your way out of a date by going on too long. Women are looking for a reason to rule you out and reject you. Don't talk too much before actually meeting them. Dumbass

This is actual sagelike advice

It takes self control, imagine how many dudes they talk to that are all "muh dick" and take things to a sexual level, on a daily basis for them. I'm talking from experience, I've lost out on a ton of dates by even mentioning sex.. especially if you start and continue your conversation innocently. Now, if you start with "hey bb wanna smash", then go for it.

So now, if she's interested and meets with you for lunch, or whatever.. I would suggest almost immediately going for a "hello" kiss, a big hug or some sort of physical contact to close the distance. If you don't do that immediately you have to awkwardly and progressively do it throughout the date.

Plus, if shes into you, she won't turn you down if you brazenly go in for the kiss. You may get a "whoa slow down tiger" or something to that degree, but you probably won't get flat out rejected unless shes just not into you in the first place, and good riddance to that.

I know this was all unsolicited advice but I thought it might help.

>Stacy
>Butterface
no

whoa slow down user
what to do if girl isn't from tinder and you want to fuck her

Establish physical contact within the first 5 minutes of meeting her. Jokingly lock arms with her on your walk to your date, somehow hold her hand, make a joke about how you could pick her up when you first start talking and then pick her up when you meet her, etc.

Don't recommend going in for kiss in a lot of circumstances except for tinder thots

Sounds tough, guess I am dying a virgin

Based

You sound like a loser user. You probably are.

Incel alert.
MODS!!!!

This seems a bit too brazen desu unless the bitch is a thottie
Physical contact is good but I'm not sure a kiss or holding her hand is a good idea unless you've both talked about wanting an actual relationship, because if you havent that will probably come off as clingy or weird

This is bullshit. I've literally banged thots on that site by sexting first. One even invited me to her apartment at 2am to fuck while her orbiter/roommate listened in the next room after I initiated sexting

Women are either sexually or romantically deprived creatures like any other men. Just be direct about it and not hold off but make a date right away

You sound like a roastie. You probably are