Anybody else scared to actually build muscle right now?

Anybody else scared to actually build muscle right now?
My boyfriend was always into the really skinny type and although he lifts and is pretty buf I'm afraid he won't find me attractive anymore if I get bigger through lifting too.

I'm even more afraid to ask him in case my fear is going to turn out to be true because that'd break my heart. He's my one and only.

How did you guys overcome your fear of getting bigger or smaller because of the reaction of loved ones?

Attached: istayup.jpg (736x546, 38K)

eat very little protein and eat few calories and you won't gain much muscle while still reaping the health benefits of lifting

I want to get thiccer though
I'm almost skeleton right now

Listen fag, if you want to get thiccer then just fucking squat and eat protien. You won't get big if you manage your fucking calories

i want my overall body to get bigger too

I have 7 bespoke suits at 5'10" 145lbs and I'd hate to reach my goal of 160/165 and they don't fit anymore.

Yeah be careful so you don't accidentally gain several years' worth of muscle without noticing.

"I don't workout out cause I dont want to get BIG!"

it's not like you're just gonna wake up one day with arms like arnold.

"Hurrrr durrrr I dun want muh boyfrend 2 hate muh. But I want to be thicc. But I want tuh bee bigger everywhere." Fucking off yourself literal whiny faggot

post your body currently, i doubt you have anything to worry about

You can spend some money and get a better one though, on guys working out is really important

I'm obviously talking in the long run...

Yea you dont know my boyfriend. He just likes the rail thin short girls.

why do you want to get big anyway? why not just get stronger? girls don't have much test in their bodies so they will have a hard time putting on much muscle mass. but you can easily get a lot stronger.

Look retard, you don't suddenly get too huge, that's not how any of this works, it's just a shit excuse to never do anything
once you reach whatever you want to be just stop adding more weight, fucking simple

don't worry how you'll look in the "long run". Just start working out and see how you're progressing. As long as you dont eat at a big calorie surplus you won't get "big". Skinny and fit is 1000x more attractive than just beeing skinny.

If you fuck around and do one too many curls you'll end up mr olympia

be careful!

Are you a grill? Cuz I will split you in two with my cock if you know what I'm saying.
Ayo gurl lemme clap dem chimps

I'm not doing nothing I already started working out and eating more isn't a problem for me!! Im just worried that my boyfriend will leave me

Just a little bit bigger and yea strongly too. I don't know, I feel frail and weak and I dont like it

The first part is true but the second part that fit is more attractive than skinny... i hope my boyfriend thinks like that too
Not responding to trolls. (the other post)

>I feel frail and weak and I dont like it
Yeah so just follow a strength routine and don't worry about getting bigger.

If your boyfriend loves you for the man you are he wouldn't care if you built muscle. He'd root you on for being healthy. If not you need to find a new BF.

not saying you're not attractive now, but you do realize he's saying that he likes lanky skinny girls because you are one? Every sane human finds a fit body attractive. And as I said, you can still be skinny and lanky, while also beeing fit.

The only real downside is being constantly too hot in summer, especially at work

I was a lot more comfy at 140lbs than I am at 210

ur worried about an illusion its not an overnight process to build that kind of muscle its gradual and you can easily stop yourself once you find you are getting too big

Post your current body OP

Fiancé is the only one I would consider changing for. I'm petite and small, I like it he likes it but I understand since you would be changing, it really depends what you actually mean by big/thicc plus you already know what he likes. What's more important, your relationship or falling for the thicc meme because you're a zombie (a easily manipulated brain-dead consumer).
You did make a thread instead of talking to him so your relationship is what it should be anyway, talk to him.

I just listen to myself. I do my best to stay at 185lbs because I’m happy there.

Attached: 145D8D48-FEF0-4980-AC33-ABD27F40B276.jpg (304x500, 50K)

lets see your bod then?

based clapping chimps poster

Assuming you're a grill OP: don't worry. Unless you hit the gym hard every day and get on a test regimen you're got going to get bulky.

Assuming you're a guy, lol faggot

DONT LIFT WEIGHTS I DID AND NOW IM HYOOOOOGE I STOPPED LIFTING YEARS AGO IM STILL HYOOOOGE DONT DO IT!!

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 145K)

this happened to me the first time i ate a protein shake. dont use whey protein guys its not worth it

Cmon show us the monkey

Having such a low-test boyfriend that he wouldn't thicc ass and thighs. I would ravage any girl having a thicc trained body

>getting tattoos, bespoke suits, good clothes before reaching an optimal size

WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN