Is this achievable natty ?

is this achievable natty ?

Attached: 1530517401030.webm (700x467, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pvf8ftpRWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proud boy is wearing some sort of armor under his shirt so not totally natty. Still btfo'ed that antifa pedo very nicely though

I have no idea what the fuck this is, but why does this women think the skinny faggot can act like a skinny faggot and try to hurt someone superior without getting his shit kicked in?

one punch man

what 3rd world country is this? Literal GTA shit

>american politics

Attached: 1530551028609.jpg (1449x812, 157K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-pvf8ftpRWg

You get a nap, and you get a nap, and you get a nap

Kek, he pulled the hell out of that punch and still knocked that lanky glass-jawed faggot out.

>chimping out and fighting in public like niggers

americans are disgusting

This.
He hesitated and threw a terrible punch but the commie had the reflexes of a dead squirrel so he still hit the target.

Imagine unironically following populist reactionary politics in your 20s. It's an indication of you mind not being able to move past the adolescent stage. Unresolved teenage angst that manifests itself in the pretense of being politically "woke". Neck yourself you pathetic man children.

antifa aren't commies, they're anti-facists, you dumb fucking nigger. not defending them but not everyone that's against the current administration is a "communist". most people don't like the fact that we have a literal racist and sexual predator as a president

fucking retard

Every single time there is a video of a street fight there is a know it all faggot like you in the comments signalling about how bad the ounches were.

The guy threw a haymaker, shifted his hips into it, when the opponent was off balance, and grabbed his weapon immediately.

He did well. Stop signalling about how tough you are

this looks great. id love for this type of riot to break around me.

id just armor up and lay down some beatings.

same shit, different color

A shame he didn't knock out that bitch too.

Attached: a squad.jpg (1886x800, 427K)

>antifa aren't commies, they're anti-facists
Hue hue hue

t.low test basedboy

>not standing up for what you believe in
>posting from your computer, hiding like a pathetic man child from the real world

They are commies you deadshit, their gay red and black flag is the anarcho-communist flag. The antifa handbook is full of marxist ideology. Antifa is a boomer ideology.

Thread about to get deleted.

Antifa know literally nothing about Fascism. They are pro Communism and nothing else. The organization itself was a literal group of Communist terrorists.
Every single last one of them is a Communists and deserves to die

Imagine being a peasant and falling for the corporate propoganda pushed in the news media, public schools and movies/netflix of supporting mass inflow of cheap labour into your country.

>My neighbourhood is flooded with foreigners and I am priced out of the housing market but at least I can posture as smart and moral

Attached: DhFktJRUEAAQLGh.jpg (900x1200, 123K)

>Populist reactionary

Self-contradictory statement nig

Attached: reactionary-poster-reactionaries-and-revolution-2.jpg (1275x1650, 640K)

>antifa aren't commies
Lmao. Which chapter are you subscribed to comrade?

>>not standing up for what you believe in
My point is that your beliefs are false and rooted in your emotional state of being instead of genuine grievances. Reading must be hard.
>>posting from your computer, hiding like a pathetic man child from the real world
Oh the irony.

Man, imagine being this new and giving away (You)s so easily.

You don't even know their beliefs

They are literal anarcho-communists and you are a piece of shit brainlet.

>I was just pretending!
Doesn't work here.

>antifa aren't commies, they're anti-facists
>be 'anti fascist'
>beat people with opposing political views
Ah, yes.

Attached: 1526714814941.png (1508x892, 171K)

Tbf he should have decked the woman too

The only reason not to hit women is it makes them less inclined to fuck you and who wants to fuck that creature

>The virgin proud boy Vs the chad ms13