Better conditioning after 3 months of keto/paleo than years of calories in calories out

>Years as a fat and skinny fat faggot, counting cals, always hungry, even when I lost weight I looked shit. Macros were in order, always fatuiged.
>Started ultra strict "autoimmune" ketogenic but low fat diet. Only eat steak, wild fish, vegetables and coffe/water no oiils, nuts, dairy nothing else but fish steak and veggies.
>Deep in ketosis despite high protein to fat ratio.
>Once years of junk addiction wanes, you no longer crave food for the sake of eating alone, it becomes fuel.
>Lost over 30lbs, visible abs, beard started growing fully on cheeks, hair growth all over improved in quality and shine.
>Costs me around 30-40 a week, dirt cheap, frozen sealed veggies, frozen wild salmon, fresh steaks.
>Huge boom in libido, been maried for 8 years, shitty sex life, having sex 5-7 times a week now.
>I CAN'T STRESS THE BEARD GROWTH, LOOKS FUCKING ALPHA, MY WIFE TOLD ME IT GETS HER WET THINKING ABOUT MY HAIRY FACE NUZZLED INTO HER WHILE WE HAVE SEX.

Please brothers, kick the carbs, best decision I ever made.

Attached: STEAK.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/ugly-truth-about-ketogenic-diets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take your propaganda elsewhere k*toid scum.

Keto is horrific if you're actually lifting heavy and not doing cross-fit style crap t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/ugly-truth-about-ketogenic-diets

Also eating too much protein kicks you out of ketosis state so GG trying to make sure you get enough building blocks for yourself cause if you get it even a slight bit off you're diet is ruined l o l

Stupid keto faggots

>brags about beard and banging wife
>posts pics of neither and expects others to believe him

Why low fat tho?

p.s. you shills are worse than vegans

Tnation is for people who read lots and look shit. Types who pay 50 bucks for magnesium lol.

I can overhead press 230x3 at 245lbs. I can pull 550 from the floor and 575 from low blocks. I can squat 485 for a double.

I was doing bill stars OTSSS when you were doing P90X faggot. Problem is I always followed the shitty diet advice of the industry because it validated my preferences.

Keto has fixed that. volume simply has to go down, but frequency can make up for that

Keto only helps me because of intense appetite suppression.

>No rebuttal for the article
>Randomly ranting at the website

Ok sweetheart

>volume simply has to go down,

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHA YOUR MASK JUST FELL OF YOU STUPID SHILL

Because this notion from people who get their nutritional information from forums, who think your body will turn protein to carbs if you eat lots of it, are they type of people to ignore.

As long as calories are controlled, the body will take ketones over GNG, converting protein to glucose is costlier than ketones when calories are adjusted for.

Most people on keto don't do well because they eat too many calories through massive fat consumption. This also leaves many feeling fatuiged.

Reducing fat and increasing protein means that your body temperature also rises, meaning metabolic conditioning improves and you burn more calories from increased body temp and the body having to regulate it.

What are you babbling about? Volume has to go down on any diet, this is an effect of the catabolic process of losing weight.

Did you start doing SL5X5 or SS and go on the forums and suddenly think you understand lifting? There is a reason everyone from Kaz, Green and Coan all used ketogenic diets for metabolic conditioning.

Guess you know more than the greatest powerlifter of all time, who was fucking shredded.

Attached: GOAT.jpg (900x900, 65K)

>people are actually this fucking dumb

Attached: 1518399670904.jpg (248x189, 18K)

>What are you babbling about?

I'm gonna crack your skull open boy mutt

I'M GONNA MURDER YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR FAMILY FOR DISPRECTING ME !!!!!!!!

YOU DOUBLE POSTING NIGGER I'LL KILL YOU

Niggers should not be allowed to Breed.

Low fat keto is godmode diet

Your lifts are really, really bad for you weight.

Anecdotal evidence in my case but
>normal caloric deficit for a few days, only chicken and veggies tho
Shed weight on a normal acceptable way, feel good
>caloric deficit still, but I ate oats, milk and beans those days as well
Weight loss has stalled quite a bit, feel full and oily

Time will tell I guess, today I'm going back to chicken and veggies only for a week, see how it goes.

Throw something with some saturated fat in for cholesterol which is the building block of testosterone.

No they really, really are not. People are such rubes online. I trained as BD and GGS with several USAPL. Everyone totally what is considered elite is roided out of their mind.

People like Reg Parks, who used gear at the peak of his career, had numbers similar to mine. Look at the strongest guys before steroids ever existed. Hint, they aint pulling 800lbs and pressing 375 overhead.

You need to unplug from the matrix, where superhuman strength is attainable naturally. It ain't.

Bump for interest.

I recently started doing a high intensity, high frequency, low volume routine and thought that low carb could go well with it.

Steak and fish is expensive as fuck in my country, though.

How much do you eat a day?

Cheap cuts, frozen but high quality fish. For example steaks in my supermarket go up to 25 for a single stak. Ones I buy are 1.95 and have around 60g of protein per steak.

I get wild Salmon, in freeze bags, each fillet individually vacum sealed, costs around 5 for 5 fillets, each has about 40g of protein.

Frozen zipped bags of veggies cost about 2.50 for a big bag. 99% pork sausages cost around 3.25 a pack of 6. Eggs are dirt cheap and can be used when needed for additional fat.

Costs me around 30-40 a week.

I eat one steak a day and maybe 1-2 fillets of fish. Couple of sausages and maybe some eggs with coffee in the morning.

Thanks bro. I'll go to the supermarket tomorrow and see what it looks like. Would you consider ground beef or eggs as a staple? What veggies do you eat? What's your routine like? Cool thread.

I like oranges, berries, potatoes and sushi. So no.
I know, my argument is solid.

Sorry dude, but you would barely even qualify for nationals here.

No worries. Ground beef could be but it tends to be a pain in the ass in my opinion, as opposed to a simple steak, costs more too.

Eggs are great just because they are dirst cheap, I buy large free range ones, cost fuck all.

I used to compete in powerlifting but faded away from is as I don't think it is the best use of time for an overall healthy body and the CNS fatuige makes doing other all round fitness a bit difficult to balance.

As of now I do daily weighted chinups, weighted dips, front loaded pistol squats using the frequency method.

I do weighted hiking in the hills at night with the dogo 4-5 miles. On Tuesdays and Fridays I do a volume kettlebell routine instead of the hiking using my 40kg kettlebell. Lasts around 35 minutes.

If I were to start all over again I would stick to bodyweight and kettlebell routines.

No gym membership, no periodization and concurrent crap, which takes the fun out of training. Once I hit 550 pulling from the floor and 500 for a single squat, I decided going any further had no real world benefit and the injury risk gets dramatically higher.

I am 6,6 and I have giant limbs. I am never going to be elite in powerlifting no matter what. I am also someone who aquired a 550 conventional pull and 500x1 squat with giant femurs, while also being a BJJ black belt and with that as my primary training focus for the last 10 years.

Powerlifting is an ubermensch sport. To exel you have to have shit genetics, ie manlet and small leverages, be on drugs and do nothing but train for the lifts.

Count me out.

Thank you. After 8 years of browsing Jow Forums I have developed the skill of detecting quality posts like needles in a hay stack. You are doing good work, OP.

>ubermensch
Wrong -mensch, retard.

>I am 6,6 and I have giant limbs. I am never going to be elite in powerlifting no matter wha
So is Lasha and he is the best weightlifter in the world. And making it to fucking nationals is not elite tier fucking lmao

Weightlifting is an explosive sport and nothing like powerlifting. I can C&J 400lbs.

And again, I would qaulify for the nationals, if I did the faggoty cutting to weigh in at 205 or 210, but that would mean dehydrating and dropping shit tonnes of weight.